Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... (9004 Views)

Please Beware of This Scammer / Please Beware Of This Number, They Are Ritualists And Scammers / Clubkonnect Data Company Are Scammers, Please Beware!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Daviestunech(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Tallesty1:
Sometimes you have to put yourself in the seller's shoes, what if he waybill it and you refuse to pay after receiving it? I have sold stuffs here and I got paid before sending it.

I received part payment once and the buyer refused to balance up after receiving the phone. He sent half of the balance and that was it. The phone has no issue, he confirmed it but he kept saying today, tomorrow, today and tomorrow until I got tired and let it slide.
Yes I understand bro...but I'm no that kind of person... once we agreed on a price ND I like the stuff then ur money is assured...
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by iLegendd(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Desperation to acquire something fast is the reason people get scammed easily. I'm not saying you're desperate to make a purchase, but that's the cause most times.

Scammers and future scammers hate me. If you're a scammer, the first message you send me, my spirit will tell me — it never fails. I can confidently say, I have never been scammed by sending money to scammers.

Though, I have been scammed by hungry scammers selling what I owned behind my back. I don't know them, so I couldn't track them.

I deal with transaction without desperation — just the same way wise men deal with dating and relationship without desperation.

This year, I saw a legit thread by a man selling UK used phones, so I asked him if he has an iPhone 4S, but he said it is out of stock.

I needed this phone so I can dismantle it and replace it with the engine of the iPhone 4s I was using in 2011 to help me retrieve all my files since the battery and screen of the old one were bad.

A few days later, someone from Nairaland messaged me and below is the chat.

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2019
In the chat above, the person messaged our business line and luckily, I was the one in charge. I thought he came to buy one of our books, so I sent him our default message to help us avoid time wasters.

Sadly, he didn't come to buy a book, but to tell me he has iPhone 4s for sale. I asked for his moniker and did some survey to find out how legit he is.

After going through the moniker he gave me, I liked what I saw, but wasn't satisfied with the day he created his account. It was too recent and it doesn't have the long list of reviews I needed to see from popular buyers on NL.

With his second message, my spirit had already told me I was about to be scammed, but I played it cool by saying kind things to him.

Before him, another person had already messaged me and when I told him to chat me up with the moniker he gave me, he disappeared.

Anyway, the story is longer than this, but let me end it here. Scammers always scam those who are desperate faster than those who aren't.

There should be death penalty for fraud.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Auladimeji(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Go to EFCC Facebook page and report,they'll deal with him,you will be paid and he'll go to jail
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by abumeinben(m): 11:05am On Dec 10, 2019
Fabulous47:

Crawl back to whatever cave crawled out of. undecided

I see
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Tallesty1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Daviestunech:

Yes I understand bro...but I'm no that kind of person... once we agreed on a price ND I like the stuff then ur money is assured...
Nobody is that kind of person until they're that kind of person.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by cavi: 11:53am On Dec 11, 2019
Please indicate which cavi it is please; I’m cavi too you know!
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by natsuDragneel: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Daviestunech:

Yes I understand bro...but I'm no that kind of person

Lol
Them no dey wirte am for person head nah
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by shogsman(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Were you hypnotized, why in fvcks name would you pay before seeing the goods,y'all make this shit easy for this people.

2 Likes

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by shogsman(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
HisExcellence:
Please he Is a scammer, he has scam so many people on Nairaland by using different static’s including Me. Please beware and be guided.

Here is his profile. https://www.nairaland.com/stallion44

Here’s the number his using for the crime 07086422518 and 07010124396

Here are the screen shot of those he has Scammed.
You have his account number,that's a jackpot.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by HisExcellence(m): 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
shogsman:

Yes I did, here’s his Account Details.

Ogunleye Ayodele
Ecobank
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by shogsman(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2019
HisExcellence:

Yes I did, here’s his Account Details.

Ogunleye Ayodele
Ecobank
I just recovered my 250k plus from scam a couple of weeks ago,yes I was scammed too,and it happens to the Best of us,in my case I didn't even get a name.you're Lucky.
Start with making a formal complain to the police ,then pen a letter to ecobank,I'm 100% sure they'll put the account on hold, and the police can even get them to divulge the address linked to the account.

1 Like

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by HisExcellence(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2019
shogsman:

I just recovered my 250k plus from scam a couple of weeks ago,yes I was scammed too,and it happens to the Best of us,in my case I didn't even get a name.you're Lucky.
Start with making a formal complain to the police ,then pen a letter to ecobank,I'm 100% sure they'll put the account on hold, and the police can even get them to divulge the address linked to the account.

Thanks brother
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by mumu9gerian: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2019
shogsman:

How is it, I think I should
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Starx(f): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
kombats:

Dude chill a little bit, there are still a few trusted individuals on nairaland that you can send money to and get your required product without complications, go to that offerup,ebay,amazon,Craigslist,e.t.c page and see the number of people paying for TLC and AIN goods before getting it and the sellers always post screenshots to comfirm the payment. Not everyone is a fool for paying for goods on a faceless forum before receiving them, but i will advice the buyer to make research on the seller's profile on the forum.

You are right, and legit sellers would be harmed by the reputation of dubious ones. The scamming epidemic is getting out of hand. Every man for himself at this rate. I literally limit how much I have to rely on individuals in money matters.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by scrapNG: 8:57am On Dec 02, 2020
HisExcellence:
Please he Is a scammer, he has scam so many people on Nairaland by using different static’s including Me. Please beware and be guided.

Here is his profile. https://www.nairaland.com/stallion44

Here’s the number his using for the crime 07086422518 and 07010124396

Here are the screen shot of those he has Scammed.

Thanks to this post, that guy almost scammed me today.

Requesting that I should send airtime before payment.

I declined

------

Then said let me check Nairaland to know his reputation, na e I see the post..

I blast am, no abusive name and curse wey i no give am this morning, for attempting to scam me.

cc lalasticlala seun

Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by HisExcellence(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
scrapNG:

Thanks to this post, that guy almost scammed me today.

Requesting that I should send airtime before payment.

I declined

------

Then said let me check Nairaland to know his reputation, na e I see the post..

I blast am, no abusive name and curse wey i no give am this morning, for attempting to scam me.

cc lalasticlala seun

Na so my brother, he scammed me of 10k the time I created this thread.
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Kaybaba5(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Fabulous47:
Why on earth would you pay when you haven’t received the goods?

Is this foolishness or what?

Its act of trust bro.....
Re: Please Beware Of This Scammer On Nairaland... by Emeka71(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2020
WildChild00:
This is one of the disadvantages of online shopping in Nigeria, I prefer to go directly into the market and see the product with my koro koro eyes before parting with my money to the seller.
That is the point; because I wonder why people take to buying and selling on the web; even on this forum.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bands And Frequencies Of 4G LTE Networks In Nigeria / 10 Tips For Smartphone Security / How Can I Hack Top Eleven Football Manager In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.