Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring (506 Views)

Features Of A Good Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring Centre / Samsung Announces Blood Pressure Monitoring App / Heart Rate And Blood Pressure Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by defolman(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Did you know that measuring your own blood pressure makes you more relaxed? At home, you'll get more predictable results, and you can store the readings and email them to your doctor. Let's look at all the undoubted advantages of taking your own blood pressure.

Blood pressure monitoring is an important way of diagnosing hypertension and your cardiovascular health. Doing it yourself at home allows you actively to assist your doctor by carrying out additional checks that are useful in evaluating the progress of your blood pressure, using diagnostic plans laid down by the European Society of Hypertension.
But remember that your doctor will advise you, and he or she is the only person who can make the final diagnosis and recommend the most appropriate treatment for you and your blood pressure.

Self measurement: no more white coats

Are you a bit emotional? Do you sometimes get plagued by anxiety? Maybe you suffer from white coat syndrome, in which just shaking your doctor's hand is enough to get your heart racing and increase your blood pressure. But you can also take your own readings in the comfort of your own home, which means you can obtain real figures as you go about your daily activities.

These are likely to be more accurate than those taken in your doctor's outpatient clinic, as many studies have shown. Clearly, the instruments and procedures you use must themselves be accurate. So there's no need to worry!

Self-measurement can also identify masked hypertension

We'd now like to introduce a hidden threat: masked hypertension. This is a particular type of hypertension that manifests itself in normal values when recorded in your doctor's outpatient clinic, but higher figures when you're at home. Result? Your doctor may think you have normal blood pressure, but in reality it's high.

Domiciliary self-measurement may reveal high blood pressure outside the outpatient clinic which increases your risk of major cardiovascular events such as heart attacks and strokes. By comparing the data from the outpatient clinic with that from your measurements taken at home, the doctor may be able to diagnose masked hypertension.

Monitor your blood pressure over time

If you need to monitor the progress of your blood pressure, domiciliary self-measurement will give you a detailed profile over time.
This is particularly important when it comes to assessing the efficacy of antihypertensive drugs prescribed by your doctor.

Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by jennifer247: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2019
BP patients are compulsory to monitor their blood pressure. aba therapy providers chicago There is a lot of chance to low and up. We have the responsibility to control it. Checking BP at regulars intervals will help us to monitor the changes in it.
Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by healthgoals: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2019
I have high blood pressure, so I can talk from experience.

Since there are various variables causing Blood Pressure not to be in control, there is a need to always check it, with the objective or bringing it in check.

The picture attached is a result of not checking the blood pressure often.

I did not check it for long and this made blood coming from nose.

i also advise anyone who has not checked to know their status to do so.

ITS A BLOODY SILENT KILLER.

Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by defolman(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2019
healthgoals:
I have high blood pressure, so I can talk from experience.

Since there are various variables causing Blood Pressure not to be in control, there is a need to always check it, with the objective or bringing it in check.

The picture attached is a result of not checking the blood pressure often.

I did not check it for long and this made blood coming from nose.

i also advise anyone who has not checked to know their status to do so.

ITS A BLOODY SILENT KILLER.

Ull definitely benefit form this monitor
Wrist blood pressure monitor
Get in touch of ur interested

Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by Fejimummy: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body.
For more information please contact us on WhatsApp or call us on 08168583198
Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by healthgoals: 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
defolman:

Ull definitely benefit form this monitor
Wrist blood pressure monitor
Get in touch of ur interested

Well, if you understand what am saying very well...

I am saying that, i am now very conscious of it, and am telling anyone who has it to be conscious of it by monitoring it.

I also sell monitors of various kinds

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by healthgoals: 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
I have not tried this before, but I can tell you that RIDA HERBAL BITTERS is a very great detox, I am not advertising it. It really helped me in controlling my blood pressure also.

You can watch a video telling my story:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6itdJyoR2-c

Fejimummy:
Detox patches are your safe and simple way to cleansing and detoxifying your body. By wearing these detox patches to bed at night, you can safely and easily
1. Remove heavy metal toxins
2. Sleep better
3. Help you lose weight
4. Relieve pain
5. Reduce swelling in legs and feet
6. Strengthen immune system
7. Feel more energetic
If you are looking for more energy, more stamina, and relieve from pains and swellings, these Detox patches made from wood vinegar can just be the answer for you. these detox foot patches offer a safe and easy way to remove harmful chemical toxins from your body. just place the foot patches on the sole of both feet and go to sleep. In the morning just peel them off and throw away.
There is no simpler way to detoxify your body.
For more information please contact us on WhatsApp or call us on 08168583198
Re: Advantages Of Blood Pressure Monitoring by ryanbabraham: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2020
It is an informative post, and it gave some information about the advantages of blood pressure monitoring. Home blood pressure monitoring is a useful tool for the clinical management of patients with hypertension. How to increase phone signal Thanks for sharing the post, and it makes me more understandable.

(1) (Reply)

. / Former Youth And Sports Commissioner Bukola Olopade Tested For COVID-19 / 'ventilators' Donated By Elon Musk Can't Be Used On Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.