Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta (19542 Views)

Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram / Government Not Different From Boko Haram – Bishop Kukah / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by omoharry(f): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
[left][/left]
Guyman02:
Looking at Nigeria, I have come to realise that anything the Igbos see as unprofitable can never be profitable.
Despite all the humiliation, killing of their people by Python Dance, being described as 5% of 97% they still stood their ground on their belief, that Buhari cannot take Nigeria out of the woods; thats integrity in my opinion.

Some others tend to see the immediate while the Igbos see far ahead, just like Ojukwu told Ken Saro-Wiwa that the python you support and groom today will consume you tomorrow.
Abacha later hung Saro-Wiwa in Portharcourt Prison and buried him like a dog sadly, while Ojukwu the then 'villain' got full military burial of a General by the Federal Govt of Nigeria.
Brig Adekunle (Black Scorpion) died a pauper, he didnt even get his military pension while ex Biafran Soldiers have received their pension (kudos to Buhari for that)

It means that after the dust has settled, the rulers of Nigeria (especially here in the North) still appreciate the sincerity of the Igbos in taking a stand in whatever they believed no matter the consequence and they are not double faced.
I hope that the recent happenings will unite the South in one accord, the Vice President Osinbajo is totally lost in this administration
Unite which south?Forget about a united South ooo!. Southern Nigerian are too greedy,Selfish and self centered.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by madridsta007(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/sowore-buharis-govt-not-different-from-abachas-junta-gani-adams/

Has Tinubu, who was exiled in the U.K. fighting for democracy as a NADECO member, has he spoken?

Of course he hasn’t.
When Gani Adams and the Yoruba nation wants to be serious about Ondo-state born Sowore, they know who and what to confront.

For now, they are unserious; like using spoons of sand to douse a raging fire.
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by grandpoh(m): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
expert234:

Even if he doesn't say a word, your entire family can never attain the kind of popularity he has.

It is dumb to think anyone who makes public statement is trying to trend....very dumb.

My brother there's no need to show your stupidity here okay!
My comments,my opinion,my ideology if it doesn't suit you just walk away...
What's my family got to do with this?
Ode!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by LZAA: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

mentorship has nothing to do with seniority mumu. Naira Marley have many older than him who see him as mentor and many people like that

Yorubas had been cautioning this lawlessness of Buhari from their political leaders to their prominent leaders but what your leaders were doing was thanking Buhari on newspaper and nwodo threatening to kill himself if any Fulani is sent away from anambra

your kinsman couldn't come home to bury his parents because of Buhari stupidity but na Yoruba 2023 be una problem. common sense will visit Southeast las las
Only drugged out yoots see that idiot as a mentor and that is a fact
Secondly unlike civilian life u have to senior someone to be their mentor in the military
That is why abacha served patiently under ibb
Ever heard the term "I'm loyal" God bless the general?
Oh and for kanu u must understand that biafra is bigger than any individual
That's the problem u ppl have
Zik was never zik of igboland
Meanwhile saradauna and awo....
Fill in the gaps son
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Myhusband(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
[s]
LZAA:

Only drugged out yoots see that idiot as a mentor and that is a fact
Secondly unlike civilian life u have to senior someone to be their mentor in the military
That is why abacha served patiently under ibb
Ever heard the term "I'm loyal" God bless the general?
Oh and for kanu u must understand that biafra is bigger than any individual
That's the problem u ppl have
Zik was never zik of igboland
Meanwhile saradauna and awo....
Fill in the gaps son
[/s]

your jargons doesn't invalidate my posts. learn to read when elder talk ok

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by lionson(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Thank God you didn't say Jonathan.
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by LZAA: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

your jargons doesn't invalidate my posts. learn to read when elder talk ok
Problem is whether you have the ability to assimilate what i typed
Other artists simply support that clown cause they have to
It's like a union
U just support each other
Again about biafra hope u know before kanu thre was uwazurike who was found out as a thief and who coincidentally kidnapped kanu
U see what i told u biafra is bigger than one man
So scurry on young man
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by tiredoflife(m): 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Afonjas should shut up
U guys are not bothered as long as 2023 is the goal
So Adams shut up ok
Tinubu hasn't asked any of u to speak on his behalf
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Who is gani Adams?.Oh o o o,that carpenter!. Nothing upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Charly68: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
I thought the man is a Democrat but Baba is a soldier forever..Obj did worst things than this ,truth be told anyone that want to Govern Nigeria must be strong and firm in his action .Nigerians are not easy to Govern at all..from IPOB to Boko Haram,Herdsmen militia,Niger Delta Avengers,Kidnappers,Yahoo boys,fake police ,armed robbers ,tribal wars ,Wicked Politicians ,Economic saboteurs just to name a few..If a leader is not stubborn and resolute they will mess him up.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by fredoooooo: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Na una sabi...you can also compare it to Saddam and ghadaffi, when they left(die) their people now knows who their enemies truly are ...
Bunch of undisciplined people

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by fredoooooo: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps most of you were so so so young during Abacha regime. Abacha will definitely not take Sowore to court, Sergeant Rogas would have visited Sowore and take him off. Go and work your lazy ass off. Typical lazy youth.

Leave them ... indiscipline is the norms in there daily life , they alm want to do whatever they want , how can a nation function with these mindsets .. How I wish we are truly back in the military era , majority of them truly need their heads set back to factory resets ..
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by mabea: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
its just a pity things are happening this way
You mean you just discovered that things are happening this way? Then you Buhari supporters don't need chiding but pity.
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Davidasi: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Zangazanga:
Oga Gani but Sowore made us to understand in 2015 that Buhari is a saint created solely for Nigeria to bring CHANGE.

Pls allow us enjoy this change in peace. Sowore abi Soweto, we die here.
confirm my brother sensé will not kill you ofnhhhh

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by ZombieTERROR: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Afamed:

Perhaps most of you were so so so young during Abacha regime. Abacha will definitely not take Sowore to court, Sergeant Rogas would have visited Sowore and take him off. Go and work your lazy ass off. Typical lazy youth.
So what's the difference between the two scenarios... The Sergeant and Dss are doing the same thing

Keep supporting Evil until it gets to your doorstep... Sowore did same not knowing he was digging his own grave

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by 4element: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let us ask Bola Tinubu his opinion about all this with sowore and DSS (Dictator secret service). After all he used his money to make sure APC (abolishing peaceful co-existence) party win election for Buhari in Yoruba kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by expert234: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
grandpoh:

My brother there's no need to show your stupidity here okay!
My comments,my opinion,my ideology if it doesn't suit you just walk away...
What's my family got to do with this?
Ode!

And your opinion is like that of a brain dead Iddiot
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Myhusband(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
LZAA:

Problem is whether you have the ability to assimilate what i typed
Other artists simply support that clown cause they have to
It's like a union
U just support each other
Again about biafra hope u know before kanu thre was uwazurike who was found out as a thief and who coincidentally kidnapped kanu
U see what i told u biafra is bigger than one man
So scurry on young man

what's there to comprehend in your off point, baseless post and imbecilic write up

when did I mentioned Biafra in all my post dummy? you can't remained this dumb till eternity

one will think the way you scream immothep and owerritep in all your post, it would revive your lost senses. I guess it's the other way round

typing like a typical Igbo kid (type before reasoning syndrome)

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Angrymode: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere

These are same men that booted out a peace loving Democrat, GEJ, for ethnic reasons with their myopic minds. What where they expecting when they changed a tyrant to a reformed democrat?

Everyone that supported Buhari's election should shut up and enjoy their reformed democracy

1 Like

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by TheStarsAlign: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Promismike:
Tell that to your Yoruba brothers who voted him into power.

Don't be too quick to judge. We all know election wasn't free nor fair. In fact it can pass for the the worst in history if Nigeria.

Did you not watch on live TV (not NTA o) how people were treated by touts while armoured tanks parade the streets striking fear into people.

Pls be objective. Nigeria is in deep shit no doubt and we all must fix it (whatever that means)

----
Gani Adams just waking up from sleep? good morning sir.

Zombies still don't know what's going on until shit gets to them.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by Legendguru: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
True
Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by VanEFCC: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
1kbusiness:
For 1k only, give your existing logo 3 of these mock-up 3D looks today. And as a bonus, you'll get this season's greetings message customized with ya own logo and contact details.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Which you can use as your temporary DP or Social Media posts.

Start sending ya messages today

Re: Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta by greatermeme: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2019
Guyman02:
Looking at Nigeria, I have come to realise that any venture the Igbos see as unprofitable can never be profitable.
Despite all the humiliation, killing of their people by Python Dance, being described as 5% of 97% they still stood their ground on their belief, that Buhari cannot take Nigeria out of the woods; thats integrity in my opinion.

Some others tend to see the immediate while the Igbos see far ahead, just like Ojukwu told Ken Saro-Wiwa that the python you support and groom today will consume you tomorrow.
Abacha later hung Saro-Wiwa in Portharcourt Prison and buried him like a dog sadly, while Ojukwu the then 'villain' got full military burial of a General by the Federal Govt of Nigeria.
Brig Adekunle (Black Scorpion) died a pauper, he didnt even get his military pension while ex Biafran Soldiers have received their pension (kudos to Buhari for that)

It means that after the dust has settled, the rulers of Nigeria (especially here in the North) still appreciate the sincerity of the Igbos in taking a stand in whatever they believed no matter the consequence and they are not double faced.
I hope that the recent happenings will unite the South in one accord, the Vice President Osinbajo is totally lost in this administration
Is Guyman02 a Northerner?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Begin Search For Secondus’ Successor / Deduct Over-voting, Adeleke Still Won, Forensic Expert Tells Tribunal / Peace Ekom Robert: Police Arrest, Detain Woman Who Sued IG, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.