Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British (56938 Views)

Lionel Messi Trains For The 1st Time With His Inter Miami Teammates / Ukraine: Former World Boxing Champions, Klitschko Brothers, Take Up Arms. / Mary Yetunde Aina Wins World Boxing Foundation (WBF) Title Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by seanwilliam(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
post=84986731:

Grow up Sean!

Go out and hustle, Xmas is just 8 days away and the new year is just 2 weeks away.
Likes and shares can't do anything for you ooo!
And please, don't let this habit follow you into 2020!

Odikwa risky! Thank u sir!

Lol cheesy
Wickedtruths ooo
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by seanwilliam(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
No too dey take life serious.. I know you are frustrated sir, believe all will be well soon..take heart bro.. grin
post=84986731:

Grow up Sean!

Go out and hustle, Xmas is just 8 days away and the new year is just 2 weeks away.
Likes and shares can't do anything for you ooo!
And please, don't let this habit follow you into 2020!

Odikwa risky!

Lol cheesy
Wickedtruths ooo[/quote]
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Ademat7(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
Environment
Environment
I repeat environment
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by seanwilliam(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
semyman:
Na Dem again ooo

Criminal SARS on Benin express
post this on twitter and tag segalink
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by seanwilliam(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Hustle?
You want that boy to hustle?

Someone that is on Twitter and Instagram, begging for giveaway.
sure na, nothing beats free money nah, u forget say na u show me the waygrin
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by stagger: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2019
That statement by the OP is incorrect.

Nigeria was still a British colony when Hogan Bassey won the featherweight title. Moreover, all peoples of British colonies were automatic British citizens until Margaret Thatcher's government abolished this status with a change in the Nationality law of the UK in 1984.
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Johnboom: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:
One is "authentic" Yoruba, Superior while the other one from SE... Biafuro kingdom na Okirika grin
Why must you descent sow low to stone aged?

1 Like

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by thundafire: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
dawnomike:
I could have won a boxing bout and become a champ with that kind of opponent Bassey faced... Things have changed
lol

1 Like

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by karnafiu03(m): 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Because mike dey your name, you dey feel like mike Tyson. Dem go panel beat your face.

Lolzz grin grin Aswue you mad pass Buhari cheesy
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by kingjrofficial(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Can we ever have viewers on a thread like the day Joshua fought ruiz?
Liverpool vs Barca 2nd leg

1 Like

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by jimyjames(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
trash Anthony Joshua is known all over the world as a British boxes with the British flag

I don't have the ague with you about igbos been greater than Yoruba, greatness is in our blood

YorubaKing:

British Born but, grew up in Nigeria with Proudly Yoruba, Ijebu, Afonja parents. Went to secondary school in Ogun state. What else dey pain you?

Everything and all aspects of life, Afonja sabi and dey do better than you Savages. grin

Israel Adesanya and Anthony Joshua proudly repping 9ja globally... So is Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Davido, Olamide even Burna Boy mama na Afonja on the music stage (I'm talking abt the best of the best ooo make you no mention some mediocre riffraff). Even your Phyno, the best ever Igbo muscian na Olamide develop and help am.
50% of the richest pple for 9ja na Afonja... the most civilized region in Nigeria na Afonja which is why all you savages dey run come dis side. grin

Pls, don't get me started else, I can go on and on cool
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Kennyswagzz: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
OP were is Henry akinwade?
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2019
seanwilliam:
Like for joshua. Share for bassey
you people no dey get sense , wetin u wan gain from all this.
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by YorubaKing: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
jimyjames:

trash Anthony Joshua is known all over the world as a British boxes with the British flag

I don't have the ague with you about igbos been greater than Yoruba, greatness is in our blood

Okoro Greatness? For where? Never heard of any great fella from that jungle, abeg.

Haha... I can now see you didn't have power and cable to watch the fight. He came into the ring with Fela and Burna Boy songs while Nigerian and British flags were displayed while Ruiz displayed U.S and Mexican flags. cool

See pic, fool! cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by seanwilliam(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
Littleman123:
you people no dey get sense , wetin u wan gain from all this.
u mumu, like say I take am serious angry
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by barragan: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:
One is "authentic" Yoruba, Superior while the other one from SE... Biafuro kingdom na Okirika grin

Is this the kind of thing you've come into this world to do?

Your ignorance is outstanding. Bassey is not an Igbo name. I doubt you're a real Yoruba person.
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by jimyjames(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

Haha... I can now see you didn't have power and cable to watch the fight. He came into the ring with Fela and Burna Boy songs while Nigerian and British flags were displayed while Ruiz displayed U.S and Mexican flags. cool

See pic, fool! cool

all we know is Anthony Joshua is known as a British boxer simple you afonjas denied him like sowore when he was a nobody begging to represent Nigeria at the Olympics
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

Ofcourse you are the very first mentally unstable schmuck. A cow eating grass is far more sensible, more intelligent than you could ever be.
Vacuous homo habilis,, baboon like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by GMbuharii: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:
One is "authentic" Yoruba, Superior while the other one from SE... Biafuro

Receive brains before the year 2020 grin

It will do your family, in-laws,your Igbo landlord,the society at large and not to talk of your health, a whole lot of good,thank you

grin grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by YorubaKing: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
jimyjames:

all we know is Anthony Joshua is known as a British boxer simple you afonjas denied him like sowore when he was a nobody begging to represent Nigeria at the Olympics

grin

Kiss my Afonja gloves, Okoro Savage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by GMbuharii: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldony:

Ofcourse you are the very first mentally unstable schmuck. A cow eating grass is far more sensible, more intelligent than you could ever be.

OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

yorubaking (agberoe) yaff finish PATAPATA!!!! Lolsssssss.......

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by jimyjames(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

grin

that's a British glove you, afonja savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by GMbuharii: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

angry

Painment o lolsssssss BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA

grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by YorubaKing: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldony:

OK... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by GMbuharii: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

OK... cry

grin

1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by GMbuharii: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:

OK... angry

Please what is the meaning of "VACUOUS HOMOS HABILIS?"

we wait your response,thank you
Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by beejay501: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
codedpasta:
Sons of the soil. See what happens when the system works? Now everybody is claiming them.

Real niggas only see my signature. Also Whatsapp me if you need tools. If you know you know.
This your account is very new, so you want to day scam scammers abi...Well mugu no day finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by sharone21(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
YorubaKing:
To the average Yoruba person, if u are not Hausa or Yoruba, you are automatically Igbo even when we have close to 500 ethnic groups as the largest black African nation.....such close mindedness isn't so good a quality for those who pride themselves as those who gained from Pa Awo's free education policy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bassey /Joshua: The 1st And Current World Boxing Champions Both Nigerian-British by Iruosonobrugwhe: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
Hogan Kid Bassey was not a heavyweight boxer...and he was fully Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ndidi Nwosu Is Dead / Serie A: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Sends Clear Message To Cristiano Ronaldo / Burial Of Susan Nwannediya Kanu. Nwankwo Kanu Buries His Mother (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.