Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (93710 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
Do these people have two heads... black man go just dey fall person hand angry
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by aimuan(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
wwwihy:
Autojosh is bad blogger filled with hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians. Why not pick some good roads in Nigeria too.

I just feel like to kill the idiot Autojosh. This are not the best roads in Nigeria for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

Oga you better rest that case well, because that guy finish you.
You are being unreasonable.
He is not saying that the roads in Nigeria are better than those in Dubai. What's the basis for this comparison if the OP would only select bad roads in Nigeria, and ignore the good ones? This isn't right, because there's nothing to compare here, meaning that the OP's intention was just to spite Nigerians.
But de guy said he is a fellow fool like him.So to you,is dat finishing?
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
I used to think you were one intelligent fellow, until now.

Why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai??!!. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is as bad as that too ?

how do you justify your foolishness? been outside the country still could not change your short sightedness.

Do you know what this platform is all about?
I will personally get you locked up for years, with no one to bail you.
stuffs like this from dumb human as you are the reason we keep pushing for the hate speech bill to be enacted into law!

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Eastlink(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's really a shame to see youths of this country paint us in bad light.
Some people will always want to talk about the negative things in this country. This was how they hyped Ghana to the extent that many Nigerians began thinking Ghana as more advanced than our country. Same thing happened with the way they hyped Kenya until foul nyash open.
The facts remains that Nigeria is not doing badly as portrayed by our own people. In fact we have the best road network in the whole of Africa and Middle East. Abuja alone can even compete with this over hyped Dubai in good roads. People should be careful with the way they denigrate the image of this country.
There are only 13 countries more advanced than Nigeria in the whole of Africa, Asia and Australia.
Below are the countries
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. South Korea
5. China
6. Isreal
7. UAE
8. Malaysia
9. Singapore
10. South Africa
11. Saudi Arabia
12. Morocco
13. Egypt

Nigeria dwarfs every others country in other infrastructural and economic indices. Morocco and Egypt are even debatable but I had to put them there for some reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by golddare: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed

Perhaps you are the change we seek.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by lordswill03: 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2019
Please who else scrolled down, how is naija road cos I didn't bother scrolling down after seeing Dubai road. Didn't want to spoil my eyes
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Autojosh

is

A

Useless

Blogger

An

Enemy

Of

The

State

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by papermill: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Oh God let an Igbo man become our next president so he can sell this country to a foreign investor for a good management. Since 1960, politicians and religion has kept us in a state of higgledy-piggledy. OP, Dubai far Na..just check out Rwanda has started producing mobile phone and investing in research. We are here praying since 1960 for a mountain to move.. common pipe borne water we no get .. Na so so well pits we still dey dig.. we are sorry lord for give the youths because we too fear to challenge our old papa dem wey Dey use us clear ground.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Dicktionary: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin

What do you all gain from such a Stupid, Foolish and Sucker way standard Comparison?

The O.P is nothing but a Locuratious Homosepian, Suffering from Acute Inferiority Complex Syndrome (AICS)

There are Ghetto in Paris, Dubai, Abu Dahbi etc. I have been to Dubai and also Lagos, They are also very beautiful and Organized roads at Lagos too, show us those Picture.

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY PAINTING THIS NATION BAD.

I Love this Country, but hate our Citizens M-U-M-U Mentality, and also the dumb MOD that push this to front Page.

You all should Stop this Stupidity!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by dadori: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Y you come dey show only abia state road, abi Na the only state wey get the finest road
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Useful1: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Kestolove:
When u have a scammer and an illiterate as a president, things like this shouldn't surprise u...Abacha death will be a child play compare to that old criminal in aso rock...

The present condition of Nigeria didn't start with the 'scammer and an illiterate president’. I don't like being economical with truth.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Praktikals:

I am highly disappointed in you. You had to compqre their best with our worst. What do you stand to gAin?

Who told you that is their best ... I believe you have travelled out, when you do I swear!!!!! You will know that this government have been robbing you since you came to earth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
Rexnegro:
fine we know we can't compare but why pick the bad roads in Nigeria to show and pick the best roads in Dubai to show. you want to tell me that everywhere in Dubai is like that and everywhere in Nigeria is like that too ?
Where are the good roads? Show us nah. And do t show us aerial photos

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by wwwihy: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
It will never be well with those that paint Nigeria bad. Majority of our roads are not the way this useless mofo painted it

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
heendrix:

shut up fellow Fool......coz ion know why a slowpoke like you would have to quote me

simple reasoning is if he can upload pictures of the best roads in Dubai why can't he upload same of Nigeria and compare why compare best roads to bad roads is the bone of contention

I think you've got problems with ur comprehension and sorry I wount be able to help ur inabilities sad

I HAVE BRAINS 4 SALE, GRADE 1 DOESN'T COST TOO MUCH
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Mediocrity of the highest order. This is ungodly from the poster.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Fake news/Hate Speech, lai Mohammed over to you cool
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
Autojosh he be like say you and Cardi B Don dey pass una boundaries
Hahahahaha,u mean dat one wer talk say we be de same with Sister Dominica or abi nah Brother Dominic wer no get lantern for house?
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NwsBoy: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Also Coca-Cola in Dubai

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
heendrix:

shut up fellow Fool......coz ion know why a slowpoke like you would have to quote me

simple reasoning is if he can upload pictures of the best roads in Dubai why can't he upload same of Nigeria and compare why compare best roads to bad roads is the bone of contention

I think you've got problems with ur comprehension and sorry I wount be able to help ur inabilities sad
If there are good roads he will post it nah. That is what the average highway looks like in that shithole
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Let's be fair to ourselves . I know this country has it's own issues but when you comparing this country with another you should learn to also compare it with the good parts. We know most Nigerian roads are bad but you can't tell me that you couldn't find a good and well laid out road to show or compare with Dubai's. They have their flaws too you know. We should be patriotic sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
wwwihy:
It will never be well with those that paint Nigeria bad. Majority of our roads are not the way this useless mofo painted it
What are they painting? Why is it you people are allergic to the truth. And you want change. SMH
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
Eastlink:
It's really a shame to see youths of this country paint us in bad light.
Some people will always want to talk about the negative things in this country. This was how they hyped Ghana to the extent that many Nigerians began thinking Ghana as more advanced than our country. Same thing happened with the way they hyped Kenya until foul nyash open.
The facts remains that Nigeria is not doing badly as portrayed by our own people. In fact we have the best road network in the whole of Africa and Middle East. Abuja alone can even compete with this over hyped Dubai in good roads. People should be careful with the way they denigrate the image of this country.
There are only 13 countries more advanced than Nigeria in the whole of Africa, Asia and Australia.
Below are the countries
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. South Korea
5. China
6. Isreal
7. UAE
8. Malaysia
9. Singapore
10. South Africa
11. Saudi Arabia
12. Morocco
13. Egypt

Nigeria dwarf every others including in other infrastructural and economic indices. Morocco and Egypt are even debatable but I had to put them there for some reasons.

So Nigeria is better than Russia?!?! Netherland?!?

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by shugaboy6102(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed
hahahahahah this is epic

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Dicktionary:
grin

What do you all gain from such a Stupid, Foolish and Sucker way standard Comparison?

The O.P is nothing but a Locuratious Homosepian, Suffering from Acute Inferiority Complex Syndrome (AICS)

There are Ghetto in Paris, Dubai, Abu Dahbi etc. I have been to Dubai and also Lagos, They are also very beautiful and Organized roads at Lagos too, show us those Picture.

YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS HAPPY PAINTING THIS NATION BAD.

I Love this Country, but hate our Citizens M-U-M-U Mentality, and also the dumb MOD that push this to front Page.

You all should Stop this Stupidity!!!

Smh
I'mtheRealD!ck
No one is painting anything. Thay shithole is one big fúcking mess.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Useful1: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
With all due respect, Op, this comparison is needless, unless you wanna show ple here about Dubai road network. No nigerian need a soothsayer to inform him/her about the poor living conditions in 9ja.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
Roads In Dubai: These Photos Shows How Our Governments Have No Vision (PHOTOS)

Dubai is the most popular city in the United Arab
Emirates. It is also one of the most visited cities in the world.

To achieve its current status, billions of dollars have been invested in the city to make it attractive to foreign tourists. This is expected to enhance economic development and international trade in the city.

One of the strategies employed by the authorities to make Dubai a popular tourist destination is the provision of excellent quality road networks.

In Dubai, the network of roads,  especially the multi-lane highways, are in very resplendent condition.

Earlier this year, a French-based survey ranked Dubai as the second-best city in the world for driving in 2019.

All these, put together, have contributed to making Dubai a popular destination for tourists from all around the world.

In 2018, Dubai received 15.92 million overnight tourist visitors. Out of that figure, 185,000 were Nigerians.

In recent times, Dubai has become a popular vacation spot for Nigerians. It has also become a venue for parties and other forms of rendezvous.

Sadly, to any Nigerian visitor to Dubai, the quality of roads there is always a painful reminder of the total absence of visionary leadership in Nigeria.

Autojosh.com was recently in Dubai. Below are photos of some roads in the city that we captured. Now, compare them to our roads in Nigeria.

People that are living in bondage in this naija ..... They won't appreciate this
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Eastlink(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
CirocBoi:

So Nigeria is better than Russia?!?! Netherland?!?
Sometimes you need to read before you jump to counter. Ate Russia and Netherlands in Africa, Asia and Australia?
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Theoarhics: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Na we dey use own hand to disgrace ourselves. You see other roads in Nigeria to compare na only the bad roads you see. It shows you don't see anything good about yourselves. A self inflicted shame.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
generationz:

So, because you traveled abroad for the first time we will not hear word.

Are there no good roads in Nigeria? undecided

In fact, you should have been born in Somalia. angry
cheesy
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Baroba(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Even the Dakar rally dirt tracks are more motorable than crater filled paths we call roads in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.