Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) (93714 Views)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Dubai Vs Lagos[flyovers] Lol / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by samdigo90: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2019
the black man don suffer
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by samdigo90: 1:18am On Dec 10, 2019
the black man don suffer for this life
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Empiree: 1:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Kestolove:
When u have a scammer and an illiterate as a president, things like this shouldn't surprise u...Abacha death will be a child play compare to that old criminal in aso rock...
guy, shut up. Nigerians are part of the problems.

If govt must to get things right, first they must offer mandatory 2yrs rehabilitation course for all citizens. Nigerians brain need reset.

Sometimes govt do the right thing but you see citizens mess things up. Picture of newly or ongoing rail tracks surfaced few days ago where Nigerians are removing essential parts of the rails to sell. Are you guys normal at all?. And you are here blaming govt again. You guys are sick in the head. Nigerians are difficult to govern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 10, 2019
Damn! Past / present yahoo polithiefcians have used nig's pant!
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by samorobo: 3:07am On Dec 10, 2019
Lol autojosh this is pretty low and childish even for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 4:42am On Dec 10, 2019
difference is clear
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2019
No let dem to photoshop greener pastures for you brother
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:08am On Dec 10, 2019
Hadampson:
Honestly, i don't know if it is in us or maybe it is due to bad influence. Some people cannot express themselves without using vulgar language... Yet, we want Nigeria of our dreams, a perfect country where things work. How is that even possible with these people undecided

Back to the topic... Auto Josh, the comparison is not acceptable at all. We have good roads in some part of lagos and Abuja nah. What you no upload that one angry you con post roads wey link to slums cry

Even if he does, we can't compare the roads in United Arab Emirates to what we have here.. Fact!!

Prost.

Autojosh did a good job. 90% of the roads in Lagos are bad and some a nightmare to totally un passable.

Nigerians are not civilized even in the highbrow areas and suburbs they don’t know what zebra crossing is or just choose to disregard it. Nigerians are not civilized, we claim to be bt we are not AT ALL. 70/80% of Nigerians are still barbarians. Sm are even educated barbarians.

3 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by BigBizzy(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2019
And you still want to wonder if Nigeria is a sane place....
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Eastlink:
It's really a shame to see youths of this country paint us in bad light.
Some people will always want to talk about the negative things in this country. This was how they hyped Ghana to the extent that many Nigerians began thinking Ghana as more advanced than our country. Same thing happened with the way they hyped Kenya until foul nyash open.
The facts remains that Nigeria is not doing badly as portrayed by our own people. In fact we have the best road network in the whole of Africa and Middle East. Abuja alone can even compete with this over hyped Dubai in good roads. People should be careful with the way they denigrate the image of this country.
There are only 13 countries more advanced than Nigeria in the whole of Africa, Asia and Australia.
Below are the countries
1. Japan
2. Australia
3. New Zealand
4. South Korea
5. China
6. Isreal
7. UAE
8. Malaysia
9. Singapore
10. South Africa
11. Saudi Arabia
12. Morocco
13. Egypt

Nigeria dwarfs every others country in other infrastructural and economic indices. Morocco and Egypt are even debatable but I had to put them there for some reasons.
Ghana has better roads than nigeria.even abuja that we always make noise about having good roads there are some of the roads there infiltrated with potholes.nigeria has one of the worst roads in west africa.potholes everywhere.which road better in any section of the country.is it the eastern part? western part or the south south area? agreed that op went on the extreme when he compared dubai to naija cos we and dubai no be mate but then that does not cover the fact that nigeria"s road network across the country is very horrible.e for make sense if op had compared our roads with ghana,rwanda and kenya cos we and those countries dey the same level.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2019
Eastlink:

Nigeria dwarfs every others country in other infrastructural and economic indices. Morocco and Egypt are even debatable but I had to put them there for some reasons.
biko i no wan die for laugh i take god beg u grin grin grin

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2019
jaxxy:

Autojosh did a good job. 90% of the roads in Lagos are bad and some a nightmare to totally un passable.

Nigerians are not civilized even in the highbrow areas and suburbs they don’t know what zebra crossing is or just choose to disregard it. Nigerians are not civilized, we claim to be bt we are not AT ALL. 70/80% of Nigerians are still barbarians. Sm are even educated barbarians.
have u been to okene road leading to kogi? that road is very horrible..in short i hear becos of its horrible nature its now the abode of fulani herdsman.most federal roads across nigeria are in a terrible condition and fashola said we have the best roads in the world grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Awaoyelmoni(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2019
Kestolove:
God if I offend you in anyway for giving me this punishment by making me a Nigerian, am sorry pls forgive me..
hhhh Breaking news:- local citizen cannot can it anymore with his past nd present sins he needs forgiveness...
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 10, 2019
jaxxy:

the way we use our roads we dont obey the rules.like in benin city for example u will see some crazy commercial drivers driving their cars on top sidewalks meant for pedestrans and making U turn where u aint supposed to make U turn or driving in the opposite direction when its supposed to be one way.nigeria na crazy place cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by alexola20(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Empiree:
guy, shut up. Nigerians are part of the problems.

If govt must to get things right, first they must offer mandatory 2yrs rehabilitation course for all citizens. Nigerians brain need reset.

Sometimes govt do the right thing but you see citizens mess things up. Picture of newly or ongoing rail tracks surfaced few days ago where Nigerians are removing essential parts of the rails to sell. Are you guys normal at all?. And you are here blaming govt again. You guys are sick in the head. Nigerians are difficult to govern.
u no lie for this one.we fond of vandalising public utilities

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by alexola20(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2019
varmint:

Google search bad roads in Dubai and compare, you're getting angry for the wrong reason. Majority of our roads will fail the quality test, if you should get angry, you should get angry that our roads are this bad.

And this administration is fixing these bad roads rather than sharing the money. Isn't it the right thing to do?

If you don't find it difficult understanding stuffs you won't see a problem with what I said. Try to be critical. How could someone compare the best roads in another country with the worst roads in his / her country? Where is the sense in that?

You compare bad roads with bad roads and good roads with good roads. You don't make it appear as though there are no good roads anywhere in Nigeria. That we are a developing nation doesn't mean that we should be mentally enslaved to thinking that we have nothing at all. I dare say that there is nothing good or bad in Nigeria that cannot be found elsewhere. I have travelled around the world considerably, and I know this for a fact. For instance, insecurity, unemployment, corruption, good roads, quality healthcare, systemic inadequacies etc, is everywhere.

Now, the question is, are there bad roads in Dubai? We aren't arguing about the number (t.km) of bad roads in Dubai versus the number (t.km) of bad roads in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:00am On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:
Pls do not compare anything again undecided undecided just continue showing us the Dubai roads,we can always check out the Nigerian road ourselves embarassed embarassed

To the angel that brought me to Nigeria hmmm we have a special meeting on the last day..just get ready for me embarassed embarassed
grin grin
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by varmint: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

And this administration is fixing these bad roads rather than sharing the money. Isn't it the right thing to do?

If you don't find it difficult understanding stuffs you won't see a problem with what I said. Try to be critical. How could someone compare the best roads in another country with the worst roads in his / her country? Where is the sense in that?

You compare bad roads with bad roads and good roads with good roads. You don't make it appear as though there are no good roads anywhere in Nigeria. That we are a developing nation doesn't mean that we should be mentally enslaved to thinking that we have nothing at all. I dare say that there is nothing good or bad in Nigeria that cannot be found elsewhere. I have travelled around the world considerably, and I know this for a fact. For instance, insecurity, unemployment, corruption, good roads, quality healthcare, systemic inadequacies etc, is everywhere.

Now, the question is, are there bad roads in Dubai? We aren't arguing about the number (t.km) of bad roads in Dubai versus the number (t.km) of bad roads in Nigeria.

I see many reasons no to continue this discussion with you. From your argument, you're saying we are doing our best and Nigeria isn't a bad place to live. Cheers, I don't argue with people blind to facts and statistics.

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by AntiMCU: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Shithole.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by LordPsalm(m): 7:29am On Dec 10, 2019
We blame the ACIDIC RAIN
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 7:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Can u see another stupid Nigerian? You left all the Abuja, Lekki , Ajah ,Ikeja, roads to post the bad roads.. Social media bill will correct all this nonsense �
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Birdeyeview:
For those of you speaking ill of the comparison, it's just so you know there are no bad road in dubai.(not even their street)..
You are wrong, there are bad roads in Dubai
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Birdeyeview: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
You are wrong, there are bad roads in Dubai
The one u put there abi?
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by octavian(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2019
heendrix:
not to mention but a few......I'm highly disappointed in you AutoJoshNG

so you mean those are the best roads in Dubai and the best roads in Nigeria?

bleep I used to think you were more reasonable sad

I will give him benefit of doubt, maybe his account was hacked or something. Maybe he should visit Abuja hin go see roads tire, he shouldn't just pick random roads from Mushin or Ajegunle to compare with Dubai
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Tjass4barca: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2019
NiklauseFred:

I swear my guy ... the angel go collect serious beating

1 Like

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2019
CoolAmbience:

which administration Definitely not this one.....maybe you are the type that don't travel much.
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Gratefulll(f): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2019
AmuDimpka:

I have been to Dubai, Abu Dhabi etc...trust me , I haven't seen any picture of best roads that can be compared to ones in Dubai...please show me the roads let's compare ...show us the best roads we have in Nigeria let's compare

We must begin to own up to some hard truth that we are infrastructurally deficit and stop been funny

Oga! Do you know nnamdi azikwe expressway in Abuja? I don't think you can see the picture on the net.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by Expert17: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2019
heendrix:
not to mention but a few......I'm highly disappointed in you AutoJoshNG

so you mean those are the best roads in Dubai and the best roads in Nigeria?

bleep I used to think you were more reasonable sad

HE posted d Worst Road in Dubai,......and dats not even the worst road in Nigeria...
Re: Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
[img][/img]
Esejojo:

Ok. Now I get it. Your anger is not with the post or the message in it, but it is with the OP.
You have something personal against him/her.

It won't do you no harm to stop twisting my comment and take it as I'm giving it out, okay?
My anger is with the op because he tried to manipulate us by showing us the best roads in UAE and showed us the worst roads in Nigeria. That's dishonesty, deception and manipulation.
His message was distorted. If he had done justice with his post, it would have had the exact same effects he wanted.
And why would I have anything personal against anonymous person on Nairaland? Except for the fact that this post of his exposed his unpatriotic tendencies. I'm still baffled that you refused to see it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / Fleeing To The US ... A Word To The Wise. / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.