Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (61720 Views)

Rosy Mereur, Yvonne Jegede And Moyo Lawal Twerk And Pole Dance Enticingly In Clu / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking At An Event (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Pavarottii(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sikay19:
undecided
Packs of poo
And u rushed to open d thread.. Hypocrite.. Am sure u with ur Vaseline...v

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Kaymaxine(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
What else do they have to offer
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by webngnews: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nonsense nothing Dey the azzz again
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
lexy2014:

Wetin u de complain say big yansh do u? D "slim curvy girls" u say u prefer to big yansh, u de chop them abi u de eat them?

U suppose lecture me na, since you know how to handle big yansh.

With those slim girls, I know I'm not after one useless unnecessary big, obese yansh wey no go serve any purpose later but may even become irritating when not inside the cloth.

With those slim girls, I get very soft yansh that will serve more purpose and you'll be able to achieve more without the stress of some excess unnecessary, useless flesh.

Most big yansh are only good to behold when inside the cloth and women's selling point to attract you, but when the real action comes, most times, it's irrelevant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by israelmao(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
Buhari will soon start arresting twerkers

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Learners shocked
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by BlackfireX: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
KanuSE:

Wot u gonna do wit dem girlsundecided sex is all u knw.

I will fkkkk those 3 girls like abni itutuos.
Infact this week I will find 3 girls like that and fkkkk
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by pacespot(m): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
When women all over the world are working their ass off to shed some fat, these ones are happy showing off cellulites.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by tfelicityk(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hope their children are watching as well?
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Archangel20(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
But when cardiB do an una repost am

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by lexy2014: 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
light099:

U suppose lecture me na, since you know how to handle big yansh.

With those slim girls, I know I'm not after one useless unnecessary big, obese yansh wey no go serve any purpose later but may even become irritating when not inside the cloth.

With those slim girls, I get very soft yansh that will serve more purpose and you'll be able to achieve more without the stress of some excess unnecessary, useless flesh.

Most big yansh are only good to behold when inside the cloth and women's selling point to attract you, but when the real action comes, most times, it's irrelevant.

I don't need to lecture u cos u are already complaining. U admire big yansh but u feel bad because u find it difficult to penetrate. No amount of lecture can solve d frustration u have with big yansh

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by EvenBlogger: 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2019
StagethemTVee:
Curvy Actresses Nkechi Blessing, Moyo Lawal and another Plus size woman are seen twerking at a Party.

Who says BIG can't twerk? Nollywood actresses have quiet a number of skills beyond acting.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

These ladies would give Cardi B a run for her money. The video is fun and enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcBa38ptTMQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B506SUTJ3G_/?igshid=1kii13gov40jh
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't need to lecture u cos u are already complaining. U admire big yansh but u feel bad because u find it difficult to penetrate. No amount of lecture can solve d frustration u have with big yansh

You're not getting it, it's all clear issue. Big yansh is good to behold but it is not really useful in real action.
That's the simple stuff bt some NLanders like u just like to dey drag things wey dem no fit drag.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Neimar: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
light099:

You're not getting it, it's all clear issue. Big yansh is good to behold but it is not really useful in real action.
That's the simple stuff bt some NLanders like u just like to dey drag things wey dem no fit drag.

guy mehn dy f**k yansh nw ooo
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by goatface: 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
This is the only true asset and talents Nigeria actresses and celebrities do have
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2019
light099:

All this grammar u are speaking all boils down 2d fact that u can't handle big yansh. Its too big 4u. So who is doing d dragging?
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Jerkules: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
KanuSE:
Moyo is still UGLY with make-up...haba!

Imagine if she ain't got make-up on. undecided
I'm telling you,with make-up she dey like fresh corpse, imagine what she will look like w/o it.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
lexy2014:

All this grammar u are speaking all boils down 2d fact that u can't handle big yansh. Its too big 4u. So who is doing d dragging?

There's nothing to handle in something that's not relevant, because you will leave it and focus on the real thing.
But still, handle like how? Over third reply, I've clearly explained my points, but here you're, kept babbling the word 'handle' but can't still explain yourself.

Reasons why sometimes, some people don't reply mention on NL because you discover some people who mention you are either confused or don't even know what they're talking about, but you would have wasted your precious time in a fruitless conversation with them before you realize they are just there to waste your time.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
light099:

There's nothing to handle in something that's not relevant, because you will leave it and focus on the real thing.
But still, handle like how? Over third reply, I've clearly explained my points, but here you're, kept babbling the word 'handle' but can't still explain yourself.

Reasons why sometimes, some people don't reply mention on NL because you discover some people who mention you are either confused or don't even know what they're talking about, but you would have wasted your precious time in a fruitless conversation with them before you realize they are just there to waste your time.

What u are saying invariably is that u are trying to dispute d obvious. If u say that u can't penetrate big yansh, isn't d same thing as saying that u can't handle big yansh? grin cheesy grin u are just speaking unnecessary grammar
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
lexy2014:

What u are saying invariably is that u are trying to dispute d obvious. If u say that u can't penetrate big yansh, isn't d same thing as saying that u can't handle big yansh? grin cheesy grin u are just speaking unnecessary grammar

Ok. Point out where I said you can't penetrate big yansh. I'm waiting.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Talkingoil(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
StagethemTVee:
Curvy Actresses Nkechi Blessing, Moyo Lawal and another Plus size woman are seen twerking at a Party.

Who says BIG can't twerk? Nollywood actresses have quiet a number of skills beyond acting.

These ladies would give Cardi B a run for her money. The video is fun and enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcBa38ptTMQ

Seems to be the only thing they know

https://www.instagram.com/p/B506SUTJ3G_/?igshid=1kii13gov40jh
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by mechanics(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2019
Nawa o.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by lexy2014: 3:02am On Dec 10, 2019
light099:

Ok. Point out where I said you can't penetrate big yansh. I'm waiting.

Are u now saying that u can penetrate big yansh? If u can, then y have u been complaining about big yansh? grin cheesy grin
Pls explain ur words below
light099:

I know I'm not after one useless unnecessary big, obese yansh wey no go serve any purpose later but may even become irritating when not inside the cloth.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Liposure: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2019
I luv it wen women express themselves unashamedly.kudos 2 both of dem

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 10, 2019
lexy2014:

Are u now saying that u can penetrate big yansh? If u can, then y have u been complaining about big yansh? grin cheesy grin
Pls explain ur words below

I said point out where I literally said that but you're here quoting another post out of contest.

My first ever post on the thread is where you got it all wrong, I think understanding is the issue with you. Just reread my first post you mentioned with understanding this time around, you will get answer to your question.
I said yansh is useless just because in my initial post I pointed out most men eventually don't like penetrating the yansh.
I think that is the simple sentence that u didn't understand initially that made u quote my post in haste.
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by lexy2014: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2019
light099:

I said point out where I literally said that but you're here quoting another post out of contest.

My first ever post on the thread is where you got it all wrong, I think understanding is the issue with you. Just reread my first post you mentioned with understanding this time around, you will get answer to your question.
I said yansh is useless just because in my initial post I pointed out most men eventually don't like penetrating the yansh.
I think that is the simple sentence that u didn't understand initially that made u quote my post in haste.

I was trying to give u d benefit of d doubt because no matter d road we take, we will still end up at one conclusion: u can't penetrate big yansh.

Now let's put ur statement in context. According to u:

light099:

How do u know that "most men dont like penetrating the yansh"? Y don't they like penetrating d yansh? When u say "most men", how many does that constitute? Can u give me a number? How did u come to ur conclusion? Are u speaking from ur personal experience with big yansh& using it to generalise or u carried out a research?

D bottomline is this, can u penetrate big yansh? Yes or No?
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by szymanski(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2019
I don't know if its just me but God i hate this lady called Moyo Lawal. No offense but i naturally hate her. Jesus.....
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by ATTAH012(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pot holes
Re: Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event by meobizy(f): 1:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Yoruba men are cursed with the love for obese women.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Off Wads Of Cash, Hangs Out With Wande Coal As He Storms Lagos / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) / Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.