Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ (36061 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by shakaZuIlu: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’, Says Adesina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tUFXXOAYzI
As more criticisms continue to trail the incident that led to the rearrest of the convener of #RevolutionNow protests, Omoyele Sowore, the Presidency has insisted the Department of State Services (DSS) acted within the law.

Appearing as a guest on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, believes only a few people are unhappy with Sowore’s rearrest.

“You can’t just take the opinion of a vocal minority and then conclude that the country is in an uproar,” he said on Monday.

The presidential aide added, “When 100,000 (people) are making noise in the media – both social and traditional, you think the whole country is in an uproar.

“There are millions and millions and millions of people who are not bothered.”

“When you say a lot of Nigerians, you know that all these noise may be coming from less than 100,000 Nigerians and the noise will be so loud that you think it’s the whole country; it’s a country of 198 million people,” he stressed.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/09/sowores-rearrest-less-than-100000-nigerians-making-noise-says-adesina/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by shakaZuIlu: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2019
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

379 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Larryfest(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2019
All na time...

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Officialgarri: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi fights tooth and nail. He has no reservations in his comments. cheesy
But he is right tho grin

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Brandstudio01: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just Imagine a Public servant Calling 100,000 Tax Payers a noise maker. What a Country. As if they're here to help people with their own Money.

I think these guys needs to be reminded people make Government. Government doesn't make People.

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Indispensable85(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
Adesina has been initiated

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by idid: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Even if Sowore has just one supporter, how does that mean disobeying the law?

Adeshina and his minions are evil and the judgement of God will be upon you all soon

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by yaksdavirus: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore, Sowore, Sowore!!! How many times did i call you, enjoy the change you brought.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Racoon(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
I don't agree with most of Omoyele Sowore's worldview about some national issues, but one thing I passionately love about him is his consistent doggedness about nationalism right from our June-12 1993 riot days to reclaim MKO Abiola mandate till date.

However, it's stupid, senseless and grossly irresponsible of Femi Adeshina to say this shitcrap.It just shows how him & the oppressive govt he is serving does not regard Nigerians.

An injustice to one is an injustice to all.It can be Adeshina turn one day & nobody may fight for him.Karma is a bitch.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
yaksdavirus:
Sowore, Sowore, Sowore!!! How many times did i call you, enjoy the change you brought.

You are not very smart if you think buhari's madness wont reach you or your loved ones.

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by ojun50(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
They only make noise online

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi adesina isn't very smart for this statement. There is a reason why population sampling exists.

In his decietful mind, a poll should include the whole nation before it is a valid one. Very dumb statement if you ask me.

Day of reckoning is coming for you and your boss. Bastards

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Blakjewelry(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
is he trying to say we have less than 100k sane Nigerians?

48 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Tomide007: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2019
WTF....they are not even concerned about what they did.....who will slap me for supporting buhari in 2015.....The statement is vile.....u can't even apologise for the illegal arrest...Nobody said that sowore should not be taken rp court but common...the Dss should be called to other
Blakjewelry:
is he trying to say we have less than 100k sane Nigerians?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Blakjewelry(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tomide007:
WTF....they are not even concerned about what they did.....who will slap me for supporting buhari in 2015.....The statement is vile.....u can't even apologise for the illegal arrest...Nobody said that sowore should not be taken rp court but common...the Dss should be called to other
as me i am not surprise at this government. since the day efcc transfer goje case to the agf and the government withdraw the case, i began to refer to this government as a fuvk u government as in they dont care shiit about you or what you think

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's finished.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Just listen to his choice of words, just 100,000 ppl making noise so in all this scene of act last week what they term it is noise making well i no blame them citizens are to be blamed..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Awo's free education did more harm than good to African civilization undecided

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
I am very disappointed in the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

Even if them send you message, can't you apply wisdom

Most importantly, as a journalist, he ought to know the importance of a voice and criticism, knowing fully well that he once belonged to this minority!!!

Even if it's a Nigerian, the voice deserved to be heard!!!

Going back to the subject matter, as an individual, is Femi Adesina saying that the invasion of the court is right

He should remember that this job will not last forever. He should take a cue from Abati!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by kayroc: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2019
That is just the truth. Sowore so-called Revolution is audio revolution. When Buhari picked Zakzaky that man's followers faced the GOVT but Sowore own is only on Twitter.

The people that are making noise about Sowore are an irrelevant minority that monopolize Twitter and feel relevant. How many of ZAKZAKY people were on Twitter then? Those SHIA faced ARMY life and direct, and they did not run when they were shooting them.

Sowore is not relevant and Buhari knows it. That is why they are still taking him to court here and there. They know his audio followers will only rant on Twitter LOL.

Even NNAMDI KANU people did more than this. Abeg let us face fact. Sowore followers are just joking. The key conveners will cash out and file asylums claim abroad and everyone will calm down.

But has anyone noticed we are not hearing about Zakzaky after he went abroad for TREATMENT? The man must be in Iran right now LOL his Shia have also calmed down

18 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by backnbeta(f): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2019
So, you will not mind 100 people but the whole 180 mill? At what point will you count and realize that we have enough people making noise? Why is this government full of insensitive people? Who did the headcount and arrived at this? This is a big shame! Adedina only cares about his stomach and it's a shame. I won't be surprised if he actually gnashes his teething regret after saying those words of his Lord and master undecided

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Iyajelili(f): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi sold his soul to the devil the day he took that job so I'm not surprised one bit

13 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by 2special(m): 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2019
This guy has since lost his sense of reasoning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Aldebaran(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmm my...

Nigeria grin
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by armadeo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Before.

This is the exact reason we keep getting a ride from leadership in his country

He can even boast about it showing why they don't give a Bleep.

Let's keep looking.

Explosion imminent. Fuse has been lit.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by nkwuocha1: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Nna eh this sowore don suffer grin
A subtle way of saying he is quite irrelevant! grin grin grin
O my days....This ijaw yoruba man don suffer.

But na true him talk if we shake am grin
Common take a look at the campaign for his release...them no dey pass ten shocked shocked shocked half of who don't even know why they carrying placards.

Sowore,kpele o

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Okuda(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
common sense has gone to the dogs in nigeria!
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by OBAGADAFFI: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
cheesy I

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.