Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ (36055 Views)

Amnesty International Reacts As Buhari Govt Slams Treason Charges On Sowore / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Emmasnoop(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
See your dirty mouth oya take am

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by chubinwa(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
I know they will come to defend injustice. to federal government, they are impeccable. but remember that Carma is still in existence. it must surely visit all those who in one way or the other made this country unfavorable for her citizens.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's so shameful how most of these people in the corridors of power reason.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by tundess: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
Where's the lie ?
He's 100% right.
And nothing will come of it.
They killed hundreds of Shi'a. Nothing happened.
They flouted due process and the courts. Shikena.
They shamelessly rigged elections. Ho hum.
Who wants to die for a mistake ?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
Well I don't blame his comments. He has to say so. When Nigerians are called out to protest will they be up to 100,000 . His argument is based on current statistics
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2019
This same man that told Nigerians to surrender their land to Fulani jihadist herdsmen or die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njcw729t8VY?list=TLPQMDkxMjIwMTlx8FSRY9sHaA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by onegig(m): 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
The person that would run mad into the market square would first lose all sense of listening...

Common sense should tell this people that life is very transient . You are up there and saying outrightly ludicrous things. Even if it is a single person protesting, you have no right whatsoever to hold a man against his will.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2019
Daddy Freezer and Nairaland's Jesusjnr don't comment on such things, God only ask them to speak again Oyedepo and Adeboye.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by shevchenko(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sowore should enjoy the calamity he brought and also Dino Melaye
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by CSTR2: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Godmademan:
welcome to a country where the voices of 100,000 counts for nothing. Very unintelligent statement he made. I'd only expect such from a r.e.tard
When they could easily get 2 million votes from a single state just because buhari is a Fulani, of course what is 100,000 to them?

They have millions of born throway children in katsina alone with voters card.

If they had worked for every single vote like their counterparts in civilised countries of the west, he would value the opinions of 50 people.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by atobs4real(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by fadawa: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
just read the news but iam totally support to re-arrested him,
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by abbey621(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
onegig:
The person that would run mad into the market square would first loose all sense of listening...

Common sense should tell this people that life is very transient . You are up there and saying outrightly ludicrous things. Even if it is a single person protesting, you have no right whatsoever to hold a man against his will.

THE GOVERNMENT WILL HOLD YOU AND ANYONE AGAINST THEIR WILL AS LONG AS THEY HAVE A VIABLE REASON. The problem here is that the court has found that they have no viable reason to continue to hold Sowore yet they disobeyed the court. The zoo plays by its own rules I guess...lol.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Afolabimills(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
all i know is that the days of reckoning for Buhari and his minions are fast approaching

that's the cycle of every tyranny government
when at peak just know that salvation is fast approaching
one thing i know is that so far God of justice lives it'll never end well for Buhari and his supporters both offline and online.

amen

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Ayisatojo: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Is this Femi Adeshina high on cheap drugs? I am surprised that this black goat has forgotten that his 4 + 4 under tyrant Buhari will soon be over, that will even happen if he is not sacked by the same tyrant. Useless pig and idiot from another planet.

shakaZuIlu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/09/sowores-rearrest-less-than-100000-nigerians-making-noise-says-adesina/

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Yoighaman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2019
Don't be surprised Mr. Femi, that meagre 100,000 could spell doom. Please fold your hands, sip your drink and watch how things could spiral out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by nanaman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ma kan kan loye, oye to kan ara Ede, certainly, o ma wa kan ara Oyo in no distant time

Ruben Abati, where is he? Continue, Mr Femi Adesina
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Just a Public servant Calling a Tax Payer a noise maker. What a Country

Do you still believe in this country? Abeg...go and obtain passport and Japa from this shit hole nation.

Buhari himself didn't believe in this country that was the reason he kept on traveling to UK and some other European countries.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by MartinsD12(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by atobs4real(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
shakaZuIlu:

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/12/09/sowores-rearrest-less-than-100000-nigerians-making-noise-says-adesina/
Fear God. Why all this lies? You guys are just wasting our income like all is well. Please do needful Wed and don't let things slip out of your hands.
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by GARRIYELLOW: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
The scales are gradually falling off the eyes of my fellow Yorubas.
We were warned though.

Listening to Coldplay's Warning Sign

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Daddy Freezer and Nairaland's Jesusjnr don't comment on such things, God only ask them to speak again Oyedepo and Adeboye.
You forgot to add the Catholic Pope, and all those other church leaders who are not following the example of Christ's or His apostles' leadership of the church.

It's the job of the watchers to call such leaders in the church to order.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Merit123(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
Better talk
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by jeff1980(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
Femi is a sickler like his boss
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by israelmao(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2019
I ask the dummy-headed Adesina this question,Who conducted the survey or gave him this statistics.?
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Blackfriday: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I am very disappointed in the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

Even if them send you message, can't you apply wisdom

Most importantly, as a journalist, he ought to know the importance of a voice and criticism, knowing fully well that he once belonged to this minority!!!

Even if it's a Nigerian, the voice deserved to be heard!!!

Going bacek to the subject matter, as an individual, is Femi Adesina saying that the invasion of the court is right

He should remember that this job will not last forever. He should take a cue from Abati!!!
This is very sad, honestly I have given up on the Nigerian political system so a long time.

Adesina is a man I respected so much, when is was Chief Editor of Sun News paper. I don't miss his piece every Saturday (including Frank), cos of unbiased approach to political opinions and was really happy for he got appointed by the present administration but what a sad turn of event, I feel so disappointed with things that come out of his mouth this days. Dude is totally lost.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by webngnews: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Kay25(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
The day they will hang femi adesina on live wire i will be there to witness

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
You forgot to add the Catholic Pope, and all those other church leaders who are not following the example of Christ's or His apostles' leadership of the church.

It's the job of the watchers to call such leaders in the church to order.

Did you read my comment well? I said they didn't comment on Sowore's arrest. They don't comment on any news about ills in the society, they only comment on anything about Oyedepo and Adeboye.
God didn't ask them to stand for truth about the oppressed in the society?

Why are they not calling Buhari and DSS to order? Are they following the examples of God or court?
Re: Femi Adesina On Sowore’s Rearrest: Less Than 100,000 Nigerians ‘Making Noise’ by heilige(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2019
One thing is constant in life and that is change. Nigerians experienced Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and now Buhari again. Tomorrow will be another president,.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Condoles With The Family Of Abba Kyari / Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.