Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? (5405 Views)

A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / 72 Virgins In Paradise? / 70 Virgins In Paradise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 25, 2007
72 virgins in Paradise or HELL for suicide Bombers
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by stimulus(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2007
You can be sure of this: Muslim scholars make a recommendation based on the hadith that a jihadist who dies in battle for Allah's cause gains express visa to jannah (paradise). In other words, he is guaranteed the coveted exemption of being taken to hell by an irrevocable decree from Allah according to Sura 19:71.

Of course, not all Muslims believe the above. But for the most part, the predominant denomination in Islam believe it is the default interpretation: blow yourself up, gain the coveted reward (72 virgins).
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by MP007(m): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2007
72 virgins. , freaks!
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Kuns: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
These 72 virgins will no more be virgins by the time the last bombers got to heaven.

These people are possessed by a destructive demonic spirit. Islam as practiced todays is nothing but hellish cultism.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by stimulus(m): 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2007
Kuns:

These people are possessed by a destructive demonic spirit. Islam as practiced todays is nothing but hellish cultism.

Even you, too - you see am so??
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Kuns: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2007
Stimulus,
You know your God is satan , although you act like you don't know.

How Ignorant!
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nossycheek(f): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2007
Kuns:

Stimulus,
You know your God is satan , although you act like you don't know.

How Ignorant!

Gooosh! What a lame post cool By their fruits we shall know them
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by kellorah: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2007
Hell o, there will be no virgins, not one, talkless of 72. that's just the trick to get u to blow urself up, as well as others. [s]i wonder wot their wives/kids make of them[/s] angry angry sad sad
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by SMC(f): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2007
Definitely Hell.

That attempted Suicide Bomber Bastard who set himself on fire in Glasgow has already started his hell sentence here on earth.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Horus(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by MP007(m): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2007
and u stil think that the quaran is a reasonable book to read, imagine sex freaks killing and blowing people up just to have se with 72 virgins , thats ludacris
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by SMC(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2007
Someone should please answer this question. If the guys who go around murdering people get 72 virgins for eternity, what does a dumbass woman like that one with the severed head get? Would that be 72 guys with hefty cocks to screw her senseless throughout eternity? Or will she be one of the 72 virgins servicing the murderous men? That must be some perverse reward if you ask me. undecided undecided
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by MP007(m): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2007
lord have mercy on ur rotten souls
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by nossycheek(f): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
Horus:

[img]http://internet-haganah.info/hmedia/03nov04-al_fateh.jpg[/img]

So the women partake in suicide mission ehn? Then I pity them 'cos they will be raped by 72 sex starved men or virgins cool
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2007
The virgins in jannat need not worry about Zaynab abu Salem fighting over their man with them.
She's entering paradise headless,how can she compete? grin grin
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bamasala: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
b4 u claim dem virgins, clik on https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66080.0.html
be no afraid man. clik and be blessed grin
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Pain(m): 3:12am On Jul 18, 2007
Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Strapped In Explosives.

Allah HellPlus+ !!
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2010
nossycheek:

So the women partake in suicide mission ehn? Then I pity them 'cos they will be despoiled by 72 sex starved men or virgins cool
like vedaxcool&basy-demy
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
SUICIDE IS FORBIDING IN ISLAM OH gREAT iGNORAMUS
Read for you are like Owls
The light blindeth you
The Path is open
yet you walk Miserily
Ignorance kills
so Read you Must
Foolishness is abound in Ignorance
By their fruit shall you them
Yes
So also by their post shall you know the perverts
the perverse thought of the ignorant
the filth they gouge leaves them daft.
Sick they are
becoz they wrote sick
Blind they are
becoz they cannot reason
are the blind and the seeing alike
no
but the house of Ignorance remembers their name
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2010
MP007:

lord have mercy on your rotten souls
like those of the muslims on NL
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2010
toba:

Quote from: MP007 on July 09, 2007, 10:17 PM
lord have mercy on your rotten souls

like those of the Christians on NL
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
vedaxcool:

The light blindeth you
The Path is open
yet you walk Miserily
Ignorance kills
so Read you Must
Yes
Sick they are
becoz they wrote sick
Blind they are
becoz they cannot reason
no

Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2010
Kuns:

These 72 virgins will no more be virgins by the time the last bombers got to heaven.

Hope the mumu can read&see the above quote
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2010
I only hope the I*MBECIL PAR EXCELLENCE CAN READ THE LYRICS BELOW
vedaxcool:

The light blindeth you
The Path is open
yet you walk Miserily
Ignorance kills
so Read you Must
Yes
Sick they are
becoz they wrote sick
Blind they are
becoz they cannot reason
no
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Jibson999(m): 11:06am On Sep 04, 2010
toba:

Hope the mumu can read&see the above quote
may ALLAH forgive you
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
Jibson999:

may ALLAH forgive you
u muslims need forgiveness for crimes against humanity. I didnt put the terrorism command in ur quran, did i?
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
@vedaxcool, check that by yourself, >Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful SPOIL and BOOTY."can you see those words in block letter . OKAY SEE THIS AND TELL ME IF YOU THAT SIT AT HOME WILL HAVE THE SAME NUMBER OF share of PIMPS IN ALLAH'S PARADISE I MEAN THE 72 VIRGINS SEE THIS VERSE FROM THE BOOK OF POEMS Qur'an 4:95 "Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard [Jihad], fighting with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has Allah promised good, but He prefers those [Jihadists] who strive hard and fight above those [pacifists] who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward . YOU BETTER GO NOW and BOMB yourself.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by vedaxcool(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! When ye go abroad in the cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you a salutation: "Thou art none of a believer!" Coveting the perishable goods of this life: with Allah are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves before, till Allah conferred on you His favours: Therefore carefully investigate. For Allah is well aware of all that ye do.

Now somebody pls ask Jcross, were all what he wrote can be found in the above verse, it is a pity that People Like Jcross only leanrt paul's Lies and perchant for deciet " If by my Lies God's glory abideth then why call me a sinner" this is what paul told people like Jcross to do and he is doing it.

Now read how Hitler got influnece by Christian teachings to carry out his dastardly act.

“I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.”

Adolf Hitler

* he Epistle of Barnabus shows the Church exalted at the expense of the synagogue and the deadly word "Deicide" (the killing of God) appeared in Christian writings.

* Justin Martyr charged that the Jews crucified Christ in the highest pitch of their wickedness. It was during this time (150 A.D.) that the first encounter with Replacement Theology was embraced where the church replaced the Jews as God's chosen people.

* Tertullian argued that divine judgment is upon Israel, and Jews are destined to suffer for the crucifixion.

* New ideas opposing "law" sprang up as early as 160-320 A.D. Marcion, 2nd century, adopted Matthew 5:17 as key theme to ending God's law and taught that the grace of God superseded it, rejecting the Old Testament.

* Several Church Councils from 341 A.D. to 626 A.D. prohibited Christians from celebrating the Sabbath, festivals, and even eating with the Jews. It seemed that the greatest concern with Judaism on the part of Christians leaders was the attraction that it held for Christians. . . . These rules do not come out of bad relations between Jews and Christians (what would now be called, erroneously, antisemitism), but rather were enacted because relations were good and the authorities wanted to separate the two peoples. God has always had a remnant who has followed the Torah.

* John Chrysostom, 344-407 A.D., preached: "The Jews , are worse than wild beasts , lower than the vilest animals. Debauchery and drunkenness had brought them to the level of the lusty goat and the pig. They know only , to satisfy their stomachs, to get drunk, to kill and beat each other up , I hate the Jews , I hate the Synagogue , it is the duty of all Christians to hate the Jews.
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by jcross19: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
vedaxcool, what it's the difference between the one i quoted and yours maybe you don't understand english
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by bashydemy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2010
jcross19:

vedaxcool, what it's the difference between the one i quoted and yours maybe you don't understand english
I think you are the retarded in here and what did you think about what he says above you post?
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2010
is this an Islam-bashing thread!! (shuts the door) lipsrsealed
Re: 72 Virgins In Paradise Or Hell For Suicide Bombers ? by olutboy1: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2010
vedaxcool please you quoted paul
Now somebody pls ask Jcross, were all what he wrote can be found in the above verse, it is a pity that People Like Jcross only learnt Paul's Lies and perchant for deciet " If by my Lies God's glory abideth then why call me a sinner" this is what paul told people like Jcross to do and he is doing it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish / Jesus Christ lives forevermore, hallelujah! / Catholic Dating A Jehova Witness, Your Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.