Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (13235 Views)

Dino Malaye: “Na Laugh We Go Dey Laugh Enemies Take Note” / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / President Goodluck Jonathan I Dey Laugh O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by doctorT(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2010
Consensus candidate: OBJ mocks Atiku
Friday, November 26, 2010

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday burst into laughter and kept on for about three minutes when asked by State House correspondents to react to the emergence of former vice president Atiku Abubakar as northern consensus aspirant for the presidential primaries of the People Democratic Party (PDP), in the 2011 general elections. Obasanjo in his usual comic nature said sarcastically in pidgin English, “I dey laugh!”

The two-time former president who attended the National Council of State (NCS) meeting, when cornered during break after the first session of meeting to comment on the emergence of his former deputy while in office, first adjusted his white Agbada, took up his Vicks inhaler, inhaled repeatedly on the inhaler, and laughed, before saying: “I dey laugh !”

“I am full of joy and I wish you (journalists) and Nigerians the fullness of joy. I wish you peace and joy always”; and reporters chorused: “Amen”.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/nov/26/national-26-11-2010-001.htm

So who will laugh last??
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Blazay(m): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2010
“I am full of joy and I wish you (journalists) and Nigerians the fullness of joy. I wish you peace and joy always”; and reporters chorused: “Amen”.

Back to sender to the highest power. grin

What a man.

From the proverbial punchlines like:

"It is your father that is Jaga-Jaga" to the Nigerian musician Eedris Abdul Kareem,
To his famous "I dey Kamkpe".

Now, it is "I dey laugh",

hahahahahahaha

My belle o. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by fstranger: 3:50am On Nov 26, 2010
The strongest man in Nigeria
Only an Egba man can do that.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Tugbaski: 4:04am On Nov 26, 2010
This man no send no bager grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 26, 2010
Atiku's emergence--------- "na something to laugh about"---Baba talk true well well
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by slap1(m): 6:10am On Nov 26, 2010
I dey laugh, too.

Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by OmoTier1(m): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2010
oh boy, we go miss this man when He finally leave us oh!!, kai! ATIKU don finish be dat! , hmmm make una tell ba ba too say "meself dey laugh" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Okijajuju1(m): 7:21am On Nov 26, 2010
@ Baba

Many Nigerians follow you dey laugh my broda!!

Make we siddon dey look how fowl wan use grow bia-bia. grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Vindy: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2010
I don laugh die, baba na man sha oo,
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2010
I saw the video. It was funny and me sef dey laff in Spanish
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by hedoyad(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2010
OBJ eh , i dey laugh too o.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by doctorT(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2010
To me, I believe OBJ will rather fight with his last strength; either by crook or any means than to see ATIKU emerging as the PDP candidate.
Anyway Baba Iyabo, I hail una.  smiley
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by naso2(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2010

Obj go kill person with laugh one day grin grin Well pastor OBJ I recieve fullness of joy jare.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by mogentle(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2010
Hmmmm!!!! OBJ.
This man is unshakeable in any situation,
Haba,,Too much confidence. grin grin grin grin

first adjusted his white Agbada, took up his Vicks inhaler, inhaled repeatedly on the inhaler, and laughed, before saying: “I dey laugh !”

I know Baba will soon produce a comedy film with Mr. Latin & Baba Suwe. He's just good at it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by desgiezd(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2010
Just as the grand old OBJ, me too I dey laugh, the only difference is that I dey ROTF!
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by dustydee: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2010
funny old man
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by ochukoccna: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2010
Does any one have the video of this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I only heard it on ChannelsTV but someone told me STV showed a video of it
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by desgiezd(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2010
when cornered during break after the first session of meeting to comment on the emergence of his former deputy while in office, f[b]irst adjusted his white Agbada, took up his Vicks inhaler, inhaled repeatedly on the inhaler, and laughed, before saying: “I dey laugh !”[/b]

This, in itself, is very dramatic and funny too.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Shock(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2010
and what's this old man gon do? me self dey laugh jor
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2010
Of course, Atiku's selection is a huge joke. Even IBB is laughing too because Atiku wount win the primaries talkless of d election. Most nigerians like OBJ ve bin laughing at Atiku snc his frnds chosed him to represent them and nt d North who evn needs a messiah to deliver them from their notharn feudal lords of which atiku is part of. OBJ just demonstrated what majority of Nigerians ve bin doing snc on Monday which is a BIG LAUGH. Atiku is a joke, im gonna be laughing till d primaries,i jst hp i dnt exhust my laughter on atiku alone bt it worths it dou! Wish u all OBJ's wishes
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by onyengbu1(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2010
Obj is quite a character.
Nigerians must surely miss him when he is gone.

I only wish GEJ has 2% of his aura and confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by mrblack: 11:10am On Nov 26, 2010
Obj may be the superman for you in nigeria but na god get all the power, as long as those old fools remain in power nigeria is going nowhere,
i believe nigeria will wake up by 2020 or 2030.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by PeeDaVinci: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2010
The Funny Beast vs The Stupid Monkey
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by 4tune1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2010
This man na real Akue' I was just laughing watching him sniffing and looking around like Baba Suwe and suddenly saying Keke Keke ke AM LAUGHING. Strong statement to Atiku only if he can decode.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by sayso: 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2010
to be honest,does OBJ know where he comes from? “I am full of joy and I wish you (journalists) and Nigerians the fullness of joy. I wish you peace and joy always”; and reporters chorused: “Amen”. .So he is not a Nigerian abi.stupid idiot.go and look for your real lineage.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by xoxogg(f): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2010
Baba iyabo, mr sarcastic, grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2010
laugh jare, na you get your mouth
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Meldrick(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
mrblack:

Obj may be the superman for you in nigeria but na god get all the power, as long as those old fools remain in power nigeria is going nowhere,
i believe nigeria will wake up by 2020 or 2030.
Which god are you talking about with the small letter g. Maybe your god in the village.
But you lie.

OBJ is just a very funny man. If i was to recommend a profession for him, I will suggest he goes into comedy. No matter how he is judged. Nigerians will surely miss him.
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2010
We for give baba iyabo the third term ma self or even permit him to rule till he dies e for better for us cause the old man sure knows how to treat some people's fu-ckup!
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by emekadust(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
the man is so wise, that he use laugh to cover what he wanted to say. he was protecting sum1 thats y he never made any comment that will implicate any1, wise man,
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by emekadust(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2010
the man is so wise, that he use laugh to cover what he wanted to say. he was protecting sum1 thats y he never made any comment that will implicate any1, wise man,  grin
Re: Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' by OffDat: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2010
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, hahahahahahahaha, hahahahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Arrested By Ude Oko Chukwu For Exposing Electoral Fraud, Regains Freedom / Peter Obi, Fayemi To Become Visiting Lecturers At Western Delta University / Secret Behind Sanusi Lamido's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.