Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] (2001 Views)

December Shoutout (2020) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Shoutout 2 Those Guys That Took Risk Sneaking Their Bae Into Their Parent House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] by MuttleyLaff: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
finalboss:
Name- Tom

Age- 27

Occupation- nil

Are you single, dating or married- married

Those u like on Nairaland- babyfaceafrica mysticgal laveda jollyjoy hungerbad YModulus madridguy livingsavage ilegend LordReed Akin1212 mrcock

Those u dislike on Nairaland-- zombies

Those u find annoying- talkatives

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Explorers

Those you follow and wish follows you back-

Why do you follow the people you follow- ..

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- none of your business

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 25

Nairalander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-nil

Which Nairalnder is fake- I don't really care but amatashara grin

Nairalander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- NONE

Nairalander you can date or have a crush on-
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - none of your business

Your favorite Nairalander(s) - LordReed Akin1212 budaatum MuttleyLaff babyfaceafrica

Your favorite mod- None

Funniest Nairalander(s)- lefulefu

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads- tosyntoomuch or what's username

Nairalander(s) diary you stalk- I don't stalk

Nairalander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? - NoNe

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- final grin NONE

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- stupidity MuttleyLaff annyplenty

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- none

NLer(S) you consider smart- LordReed

NL member that tries too hard- amatashara

NLer(s) you find intriguing-nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another Nler None

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- nil

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Religion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Nler that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. None

Who do u often agree with- budaatum

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- nil

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)- nil

Who is Nairaland Mr/Ms. nice guy - nil

Who is Nairaland Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Uyailincomp...

Who is Nairaland Mr/Ms. douchebag- onila ilamina

In what way has Nairaland impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- financially...

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) just paint me thinking bout my next kill

Shoutout to: budaatum
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]
You no well o. O gbadun, lol

1 Like

Re: Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] by MuttleyLaff: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
finalboss, I will proudly, put the two award trophies, side by side each other, on my mantlepiece
Re: Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] by finalboss(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
finalboss, I will with proudly, put the two award trophies, side by side each other, on my mantlepiece
. grin grin relax nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dont Even Think For One Minute That This World Will Come To An End Through God ! / Imagine! What is the world Turning into? / What Does This Fish Resemble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.