Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself (4388 Views)

Who Do We Blame For A Child's Failure? / Is My Mom To Blame For The Irresponsibility Of A 26 Year Old lady? / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by baby124: 6:04am On Dec 10, 2019
My mummy say, my mummy say is all I have heard. Looks like OP has no real life experience with women. No wonder he is this frustrated grin

14 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 10, 2019
healthserve:

Babe. Its the truth o. The plain bitter truth
Una no serious. Illiteracy at its peak.

6 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by ahnie: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2019
Sisisioge...just saying hi grin grin

Jakandeola my man welcome back.
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2019
baby124:
My mummy say, my mummy say is all I have heard. Looks like OP has no real life experience with women. No wonder he is this frustrated grin

He's trying to sound deep Lol. He sounds like a 12 year old. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by healthserve(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Una no serious. Illiteracy at its peak.

I no go school at all o. But I know facts when I see it o. smiley
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by sisisioge: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
ahnie:
Sisisioge...just saying hi grin grin

Jakandeola my man welcome back.

Annie...you want me to enter a ring with you? Biko no mention me in the same breathe with the mofoo grin
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by GrossPrice: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
ednut1:
One can be married at 25 and it crashes while another can marry at 33 and it's still waxing strong.

I call this the philosophy of the mediocre!

This is going to be a difficult read.

An undergrad should spend 4 years in a social or management science course at a University or Polytechnic. Would it be normal if this undergrad languishes for 5, 6 or 7 years at the university because he neglected his studies?

Your statement above assumes thus "As long as the undergrad eventually graduates all is well. And it does not matter if a student could have graduated 3 years or fewer years earlier even if he had the power to do so, because he may even get a job faster than his counterparts who graduated promptly"

However, what if he had graduated at the same time with his colleagues; could he have been 3, 4 or 5 years ahead of them in work experience; could he not have started working at an earlier age and learned 3 years ago, what he is learning today?

When you decide to travel from Lagos to Abuja; You start the journey as early as possible, you can start it otherwise ... in the afternoon or evening but you will not get to Abuja earlier than a traveler who starts the journey at the break of dawn.

Now using this "Lagos to Abuja" scenario can you see how mediocre, even inferior your position above sounds. If we have 10 cars and 5 start the journey in the afternoon and the other in the morning. The cars who leave at dawn will get to the destination earlier, and experience the journey at a favorable. If any morning cars reach the destination late, they proly had a major delay.

Your position is that because a car who sets out at dawn may have a major delay, and not make the journey on time - it is ok we start that we start our journey in the evening.

4 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by GrossPrice: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
1Sharon:
The english hurts my brain

Your grammar is poor, and your pride comes from ignorance.

"The English"; is it

1. The Englishmen OR
2. The English language

In either case, you are wrong.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrossPrice:

An undergrad should spend 4 years in a social or management science course at a University or Polytechnic. Would it be normal if this undergrad languishes for 5, 6 or 7 years at the university because he neglected his studies?

Your statement above assumes thus "As long as the undergrad eventually graduates all is well. And it does not matter if a student could have graduated 3 years or fewer years earlier even if he had the power to do so, because he may even get a job faster than his counterparts who graduated promptly"

However, what if he had graduated at the same time with his colleagues; could he have been 3, 4 or 5 years ahead of them in work experience; could he not have started working at an earlier age and learned 3 years ago, what he is learning today?

When you decide to travel from Lagos to Abuja; You start the journey as early as possible, you can start it otherwise ... in the afternoon or evening but you will not get to Abuja earlier than a traveler who starts the journey at the break of dawn.

Now using this "Lagos to Abuja" scenario can you see how mediocre, even inferior your position above sounds. If we have 10 cars and 5 start the journey in the afternoon and the other in the morning. The cars who leave at dawn will get to the destination earlier, and experience the journey at a favorable. If any morning cars reach the destination late, they proly had a major delay.

Your position is that because a car who sets out at dawn may have a major delay, and not make the journey on time - it is ok we start that we start our journey in the evening.
trash and hogwash.

11 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by GrossPrice: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
[Redacted]
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrossPrice:

It is good to understand things comprehensively, in your eagerness to try and make sense, you're still going in circles,

The fact that someone gets married early, doesn't mean everyone will get married early, the fact that a lady gets pregnant or give birth early in marriage, doesn't mean others who marry early will have a child early,

The fact that a lady marries late, doesn't mean she would have kids late or early, same with a woman who marries early,

The fact that you started a journey early, doesn't mean you'd reach your destination early, there can be setback, loopholes, delays, and also, someone who started late can reach there before you, that doesn't mean it will be same for others

Life is unpredictable, everyone has their own fate, destiny, and will reach there at different times.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by MedicH: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
healthserve:

The good rarely happen the bad happens at the speed of light

none of them... lies
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by MedicH: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrossPrice:

you dont understand anything about life. shut up

6 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by 1Sharon(f): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
GrossPrice:

Your grammar is poor, and your pride comes from ignorance.

"The English"; is it

1. The Englishmen OR
2. The English language

In either case, you are wrong.

Thank you

My point was made. Just move to the side

10 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by jakandeola(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chomzy19:

Who let the dogs out??
ask ur fat ass
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by jakandeola(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
theButterfly:
Oh gosh, this man is back. Always concerning himself with woman matter, lol. grin

Jakandeola, who released you from prison? tongue
hahahaha am not on ban dear I decide not to be on line like before again to focus on my family
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by CsRockefeller(m): 6:22am On Dec 11, 2019
GrossPrice:

This is brilliant!!

I'm in awe. You smart Bro.

1 Like

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by CsRockefeller(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is good to understand things comprehensively, in your eagerness to try and make sense, you're still going in circles,

The fact that someone gets married early, doesn't mean everyone will get married early, the fact that a lady gets pregnant or give birth early in marriage, doesn't mean others who marry early will have a child early,

The fact that a lady marries late, doesn't mean she would have kids late or early, same with a woman who marries early,

The fact that you started a journey early, doesn't mean you'd reach your destination early, there can be setback, loopholes, delays, and also, someone who started late can reach there before you, that doesn't mean it will be same for others

Life is unpredictable, everyone has their own fate, destiny, and will reach there at different times.

This is one of the greatest delusional statements in life. Unfortunately, its now a cliché.

Life is very predictable, I can tell you what will happen if you take or do not take certain actions.

Lol, fate you say? The only fate we have is the one we make nothing more.

Talking about reaching the end point, forget it, many people never make it there.

Now, I agree that there are exceptions, but when we make the exceptions the general rule, we begin to deceive ourselves.

Life is better when you set out to do things you have proposed to do early in life. Whether it's going to school, starting a career, getting married, starting a biz, it pays to start while the sun is still up.

2 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2019
jakandeola:
we know marriage is sweet and most wish that after university at 24 25 dey got married but above 30 no hubby.
prideness is no 1 reason why most are not married.if u think u are most beautiful anoda girl is dear more beautiful Dan u. if u think ur wise and speak good English anoda is better than u.

What if she chooses not to get married? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Dereformer(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
CsRockefeller:

This is one of the greatest delusional statements in life. Unfortunately, its now a cliché.

Life is very predictable, I can tell you what will happen if you take or do not take certain actions.

Lol, fate you say? The only fate we have is the one we make nothing more.

Talking about reaching the end point, forget it, many people never make it there.

Now, I agree that there are exceptions, but when we make the exceptions the general rule, we begin to deceive ourselves.

Life is better when you set out to do things you have proposed to do early in life. Whether it's going to school, starting a career, getting married, starting a biz, it pays to start while the sun is still up.

I agree with you intoto

1 Like

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Winter4: 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
See them... Making marriage look like its the destination
You pipu should stop all these Abeg. Marriage isn't the ultimate.
If you marry at 19, good; If na 30, make sense..
All of us go gather dey okay laslas

3 Likes

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
A lady that's supposed to marry at age 23 or so, got married at 41, it's a true story posted around here! I know of a woman that got married at 50, I'll keep saying that, it's her first time of getting married, although she got married to a widower! The beautiful part of it all is that they all got married either at 18,23,41 or 50! grin as long as you are interested in getting married, it will surely happen, the scripture says "none shall be without its mate" just don't let it get too late like around 65 or 70, so that you can enjoy the youthfulness of your man or woman wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by SensualMan1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
jakandeola:
last is bad friends. my mum say show me who is ur friend I will tell u who u are. u need marriage but keep bad friends u are fooling itself and will die in pains of love. dere is a girl here in d rooms I wanted to marry.beautiful girl for DAT matter. she was nice and sweet to me but she change wen she meet bad friends. a girl who is single yet spend all her life in family room were most women dere are single mum and frustrated. how can a married woman be on internet around 11 at night.am married and me and my girl agree DAT once is 10 we off our phone and be together. we are truly in love. dey turn her against me.if I blog 1 she will attack me 10 times. am a matured guy.I left her. today shes still single and lookin for a guy to stay wit her .and am married.d end justify d means
Awwww that must be sisisioge. She's still single, frustrated and Evenning newspaper getting old.
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
SensualMan1:
Awwww that must be sisisioge. She's still single, frustrated and Evenning newspaper getting old.

grin grin grin

Why are you so worried about my life? Don't unnecessarily idolize me fa grin. Only simpletons spend their lives monitoring other people's lives grin like their lives depend on it. Try to get your own life too...reason am wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by SensualMan1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Why are you so worried about my life? Don't unnecessarily idolize me fa grin. Only simpletons spend their lives monitoring other people's lives grin like their lives depend on it. Try to get your own life too...reason am wink

Please don't put it on me.

A testament by ur ex who's now happily married while u sisisioge is still searching for a man and accommodation.

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
SensualMan1:

Please don't put it on me.

A testament by ur ex who's now happily married while u sisisioge is still searching for a man and accommodation.

Sebi its my problem? Try not to swallow panador on my behalf biko. Infact, why am I even responding to you sef? Go and check out the latest telemondo series...cheers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Rubbiish(m): 7:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
healthserve:

The good rarely happen the bad happens at the speed of light
So true
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by SensualMan1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
sisisioge:

Sebi its my problem? Try not to swallow panador on my behalf biko. Infact, why am I even responding to you sef? Go and check out the latest telemondo series ...cheers.
Sure will. Which of them please? Good morning and have a great day.
Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by Rubbiish(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Funny thread lol

1 Like

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by eyinjuege: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Jaksbaba...
Twale!
Why are you opening thread for a woman you don't care for na?
Remember your madam won't like you talking about your crush, or even opening thread on top of her matter o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself by AntiMCU: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2019
This Op na comedian, I swear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!! / Sometimes I Miss Single Hood. / I'm Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.