Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,335 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (36758 Views)

Babatunde Fowler Returns To EFCC Over ₦9.2bn Reportedly Linked To His Account / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by orisa37: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Good forgive Babatunde.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by AmuDimpka: 5:20am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:

typical nairaland kinda dunce

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by stonemasonn: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Tinubu fall my hand!!!

Even a baby could easily predict their future with Buhari

It's a pity he allowed himself to be used!!!

This single mistake will always be before him for all time to come!!!

If possible, Buhari can make him visit kuje prison just like Orji, maybe, just maybe, he will realize that people's well-being is more important than his ugly ambition!!!

But then again, he was the only governor who survived Obasanjo, will history re-write itself

Only time will tell.
the race is still on nah, it is not yet over.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by Danmisra(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2019
I thought the right to appoint any MD, DG and the likes rest at the hand of the president. He is just exercising his right and besides these position were held by southerners before their tenure expires so what is wrong here. Pls if you don't understand the president power better do it because it is for your own good else someone might end in prison because of his ignorance or unnecessary hatred. FFK will continue to create hatred between the ignorant or foolish southerners and northers whereas here is there aside unharmed when the foolish ones are in cell or dead or in troubled
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by GMbuharii: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
statusquoante:
FFK should cut the crap and just shut up!

GEJ treated Yorubas far worse. We were completely marginalised and at risk of committing political suicide had we not booted him out in 2015... angry

Like gej worked against sw becoming speaker,House of reps and installed Tambowal 2011,abi?!

Heaven will so judge you... Meanwhile continue to enjoy your change and the likes of Buhari and APC shall bear the rule and mentor you and your generation.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by statusquoante: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
GMbuharii:

Like gej worked against sw becoming speaker,House of reps and installed Tambowal 2011,abi?!

Heaven will so judge you... Meanwhile continue to enjoy your change and the likes of Buhari and APC shall bear the rule and mentor you and your generation.

By presenting/supporting Mulikat rather than Muraina, he did. Quite dull of him... angry

Muraina Ajibola would have won... cool
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
healthserve:

Nwanne.. grin
Nwachwu Abiama.
Shalom...
One family, One BIAFRA

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by healthserve(m): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
WelcomeToBiafra:

Nwachwu Abiama.
Shalom...
One family, One BIAFRA

wink

1 Like

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by themanderon: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2019
vincent10:
Nobody should come up with the argument that his tenure has expired.

When a Northerner's tenure expires it will be elongated citing presidential approval and the other way round for southerners.

Later one yeye guy will say only 100,000 Nigerians are talking. I bet that guy does not know the meaning of sampling.

There is more to this than the eyes could see.

Selective Amnesia is the problem of most Nigerians. Eternally daft simpletons are even here supporting them hoping against hope that their people gets 2023 I mean how stupid can one be?
All the gains made by southern Nigeria during obasanjo and then Jonathan governments in at least getting some positions in government have been totally eroded as a result of the greed of Tinubu in supporting a dictator to power. A dictator that only knows people of his own tribe and religious affiliation.
Damn I used to think common sense was common and that thunder does not strike a place twice.....How wrong was I.
Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by WelcomeToBiafra: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
healthserve:

Nwanne.. grin

Shalom

Re: FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted by blazepascal(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2021
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Renovation Ongoing At Edo Assembly Complex As Shaibu, Okiye Arrive (Video) / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / ‘inaugural Slap’: 10 Times Bianca Ojukwu Made News Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.