Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:20 PM

Minimum Wage Arrears - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Minimum Wage Arrears (2296 Views)

NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Why Is The Federal Government Silent On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage Arrears? / Nyse Minimum Wage Arrears Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minimum Wage Arrears by PAROTLAND(m): 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2019
During the last minimum wage amendment under Goodluck Jonathan , did Corp members get the ARREARS?
Re: Minimum Wage Arrears by opeskills(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2019
They've not even increased allowance and you talking about arrears...well during Jonathan's time arrears were paid..but you know we are in the next level now grin

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage Arrears by Dikegodspower(m): 5:10am On Dec 10, 2019
make una enjoy una next level

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage Arrears by PAROTLAND(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2019
opeskills:
They've not even increased allowance and you talking about arrears...well during Jonathan's time arrears were paid..but you know we are in the next level now grin

Bros they need to pay that money oh, I have already calculated what I will do with it.
Re: Minimum Wage Arrears by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2019
PAROTLAND:

Bros they need to pay that money oh, I have already calculated what I will do with it.

I pray they will not disappoint you

(1) (Reply)

Nim/nysc Proficiency Certificate In Management Dec 2014 Result Is Out / I Need Information On Nysc Abuja / Any Prospective 2016 Batch A stream1 Corpers Posted to Kano State Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.