Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! (4114 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by Steph196(f): 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
I have heard of colours like pepper red, danfo yellow, seductive red, sea blue, onions pink,
cockroach brown.
But which one is burnt orange and bitter leaf green�
Infact am angry�����

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by Ginaz(f): 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
They did it for people that can’t identify colors. grin

1 Like

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2019
All the men to attend that ceremony will each come with different unique colors.....
I pity them.....they'll see colors tire.

E.G plantain green, ugu green, paw paw leaf green....and so on.... SMH

3 Likes

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by rex444(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2019
oh burnt orange
Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by SODbaba2(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2019
I know there is burnt orange buy I don't know about bitter leaf green

1 Like

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by seunmohmoh(f): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2019
I sabi the colors.
Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by braimeddy: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Creativity gone wrong

2 Likes

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by Untainted007: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2019
Soonest you will be hearing cashew nut brown, or guava green with cucumber green; overiped plantain brown with O'pay green.

1 Like

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by BlackfireX: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
New color:

APC white.

1 Like

Re: MARRIAGE: The Color Code On This Invitation Card Will Leave You Speechless!!! by webincomeplus(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
The day I saw "Whatsapp green" was when I finally gave up.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of How Lady Leave Her Boyfriend's Fridge So No Woman Comes To Cook For Him / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / My Numerous Nairaland Monikers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.