Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's (759 Views)

Turkish Leagues Suspended After Club President Punches Referee (pics) / Hansi Flick's Bayern Contract Terminated As Requested / No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by emjayyoungwiz12: 6:17am On Dec 10, 2019
A second division team in Slovenia has terminated the contract of their Nigerian winger who was signed in the summer after it emerged that he impregnated the daughter of the president of the club.

The player (name withheld) has since returned back to Nigeria where he revealed to Mr Mowiz the issue behind the cancellation of his contract six months after he was signed and unveiled by the club.
" I signed a three year deal with the option of another year but last month I ran into trouble when my girlfriend who happens to be the daughter of the president said she was pregnant for me", he said.

" The club got to know about it and summoned me for a meeting. I got there and admitted that I am responsible for the pregnancy and I was told to stay at home and not to be seen around the club premises until I am instructed to return.

" A week later I was called to the office and told that my agent has been informed about their plans to terminate my contract for gross misconduct and indiscipline. The news came to me as a surprise because I have not been found wanting in any area since I arrived the club six months ago".
He later found out from his agent that the main reason why the deal was terminated was because of the daughter of the president who is pregnant for him. The club felt he went beyond the boundary set for players of the club.

" My agent called me up and said we should file a case with FIFA that he has a recording of the president saying my contract was terminated for having an affair with his daughter. She's an adult for God sake, we both love each other and decided to have a child.

" Now I don't know what will happen to her and the child since I'm back in Nigeria. They have forced her to block me on all social media platforms so we have not been communicating. The few friends I made at the club are also scared of speaking to me about her apparently they don't want to run into trouble with the team. I'm confused right now", he concluded.

https://www.footynaija.com.ng/2019/12/yawa-nigeria-player-contract-terminated.html

Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by Alphafeezay(m): 6:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Dis kain own gooooaal maaaad oooh!!!

Chose one, either you score into the net or you score own goal into your club president daughter's net.
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by axeman2(m): 6:30am On Dec 10, 2019
fear woman repeat after me fear woman
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by etrange: 6:33am On Dec 10, 2019
axeman2:
fear woman repeat after me fear woman

I don't understand. Did she impregnate herself?
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by etrange: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2019
He's busy shouting "she's an adult and we decided to have a baby". You decided to just have a baby with your employer's daughter without any formal union and you think that's not a form of disregard for the man? Dude, that's disrespectful to your boss. Why couldn't you just thread with caution in a new environment!? Lose!
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by GuestLog: 6:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Chaiiii

This is what happens when you listen to people who keep ranting "HUSTLE OOOO, so that when your career dies, you still get connections"
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by sotall(m): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2019
grin grin

Sharp niggar
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by Jasen1(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Lolzz to see how poor the guy is na naija hr come back to self meanining he never achieve anything outside yet and na woman he first go grab even give am belle

Guys be ruining their destinies because of women since 1920
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by yanabasee(m): 6:53am On Dec 10, 2019
That mentality of taking one of Oga's daughter, So as to get more favors from the Oga, amongst other teammates was his technical plan....But Oyibo no the mix family with work.....
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by success1smyn(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2019
oja ti burst
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by AJOBI77(m): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2019
Lolzzzzzzz. Baba wan secure assurance but it turned other way. welcome to Nigeria again padi. Sharp shooter
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by bewla(m): 7:35am On Dec 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Dis kain own gooooaal maaaad oooh!!!

Chose one, either you score into the net or you score own goal into your club president daughter's net.

shoot stopper

1 Like

Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by eTECTIV: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2019
Baba wan use bele and pikin secure residency and citizenship asap and it had to b chairman's daughter lol...
Re: YAWA! Nigeria Player's Contract Terminated After He Impregnated Club President's by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:29am On Dec 10, 2019
Bloggers and fake news shocked And people will believe

(1) (Reply)

Setien: Yesterday I Was Walking Around With Cows And Now I’m Coaching Barcelona / Do You Know Kevin De Bruyne Was Eligible To Play For Burundi / Hakim Ziyech Leaves Morocco Camp To Join Chelsea.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.