Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors (61600 Views)

Khafi Kareem And Gedoni Ekpata Cancel Their Wedding Over Coronavirus Lockdown / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React / BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by joshcaleb200: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khafi Kareem has finally received her long awaited vehicle from Innoson motors.

Recall that the metropolitan Police officer in London, Khafi Kareem won herself an Innoson IVM Fox valued at N3.85 million after emerging winner of the ‘Innoson motors challenge’ during BBNaija 2019.

The challenge, which had other housemates keenly contesting to win the car, saw Mercy and Khafi as the last two standing. Mercy gave Khafi a run for her money in the challenge that eventually had her bowing out of the challenge.

The police officer has finally received the car prize and she has taken to instagram to share the good news.

Guess who’s the newest car owner in town?! I finally got my car and I couldn’t be happier!! Thank you so much @officialinnosonvehicles!! I will be calling her “Lady Foxy” So if you see me drive by, holla at your girl!
https://www.instagram.com/p/B53R2pBprVb/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Onyi22(f): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2019
Congratulations to her, I so much love her vibe

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by joshcaleb200: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2019
More Photos>>>>>HERE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by mattjunior(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats dear grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Bewiseedet(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2019
My crush

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2019
Happy go lucky khaffi. kiss Please stay away from gedoni, he's only interested in ur red passport. undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by noblealuu: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats to the car owner....

Check my signature....

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by rentAcock(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Honestly I like things like this. We should be proud and embrace our own. I mean the Chancellor of Germany only drives german cars (mercedes), Vladimir Putin drives Russian cars (Aurus Senat), the Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe drives a Toyota Land cruiser, President Trump moves in a fleet of American cars (Cadillac), even the Roman Catholic Pope drives an Italian car (Fiat). It just makes sense to support and grow your own. I'm still waiting for the day the office of the Nigerian presidency will cruise in a motorcade of Innoson cars.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by permit(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
grin who did shit actually gave some head shocked
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Thisis2raw(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
So since that time? Well congrats to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Peezol: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congratulations kaffy kafaya grin abi na kafila angry

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
dats good of both of dem..both d policewoman and the nigeria car producers

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by b3llo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Congrats Girl. Hope she didn't warm Mr Innoson's body grin
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by gulfer: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Vehicle looks used to me, are you thinking what I'm thinking

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Every1 has been saying congratulation make e no be like say me na bad belle but as per say me no be BB9ja fan i wound smile and move on...

Nne enjoy ur ride...

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Cutefergieee: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
OK
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by davodyguy: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
She's lost weight

4 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by eerolbort: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
Which kind yeye Car be that sef...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by chigoziri2403(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
sad
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by davodyguy: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
gulfer:
Vehicle looks used to me, are you thinking what I'm thinking
Cost N7,000,000. Even more expensive than the durable used 2012 Toyota Corolla or Used 2013 Honda Accord

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by AK481(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Kaffy will do better in promoting inosin brand than that good for nothing girl.

Who has seen mercy drive her innoson before?

7 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Wuuworld(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Gedoni don get Uber

4 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Kingstanding: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stevecovey:
Happy go lucky khaffi. kiss Please stay away from gedoni, he's only interested in ur red passport. undecided
. What is your own whala I mean your problem? Enemy of progress.Lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by itsme01: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
cool

free money gift and orisirisi yet you want her to return to police work.. chai i miss this girl small for my screen

Someone needs to tell Innosun to package and rebrand everything about their company.. this is the most unpackaged assembly company have seen in recent time

9 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Kapilta(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Khafi living her best life. But why inusun go dey sell dat kind car for 3mill? Something 700 is cool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by chigoziri2403(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Car she would park in her garage

1 Like

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by sotall(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by Authoreety: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thought I saw this news here some days back

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Kareem Receives Her Vehicle From Innoson Motors by 9jayes: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
This girl go sabi fvck eh!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / PHOTOS : August Alsina's Shares Photos Of His HUGE Dicck / Hushpuppi Flaunts Three Louis Vuitton Bags Worth Millions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.