Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt (17825 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For South Africa (Photos) / Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Akeem1759(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Baba na Citizen of the Sky grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by zibya: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
SomethingSoft:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter all IPOB pigs and idiots inshallah amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Lalasticlala hope u dey see o
Am in my house he should come n beat me.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by AMI3(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
who will not like to be the president of Nigeria. This make travel the sweet me.
Money the yap man. I for go � moon
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Angelfrost(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Normal levels na.... I was wondering when the next vacation would be... Flexing Presido!!! Nothing do you jor.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Godhatesodomy: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Temptee101(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
State001:
[s]Just like Vice President Yemi Osinbajo who is currently in UAE attending an event, President Muhammadu Buhari will today, depart Nigeria for Aswan, Egypt to attend the Aswan Forum designed to set “An Agenda for Sustainable Peace and Development in Africa.”

A statement sent to Igbere TV by Femi Adesina, President’s Spokesman, said the forum which holds December 11-12, 2019, “is an initiative to address the interconnections between peace and development in Africa while promoting Africa-led solutions through strengthening policies and practices.”

Full Statement,

http://igberetvnews.com/1186502/breaking-buhari-departs-nigeria-egypt/

[/s]

He keeps running away after destroying the country. May God punish you
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Temptee101(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
zibya:
[s]Thunder scatter all IPOB pigs and idiots inshallah amin[/s]
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Enemyofpeace: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Is that the man's current looks in the photo?if it is, wahala dey o.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
na because u blind now, dats y u no see anything baba dey do
Your people blind
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Silas6(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Silas6(m): 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok na

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Temptee101(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
[s]safe trip to the good man. e better pass d ogogoro President 1 million times

ur papa come b foolish mosquito

if u continue ur life like dis, e sure 4 me say u no go chop xmas rice and chicken with other Nigerians. hatred go burst ur head b4 xmas
[/s]
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by ntyce(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajala travel all over the world
Ajala travel
Ajala travel
���
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Finnese001:

Come and see what exactly?

Stupid slowpoke
Mynd44
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by misterjosh(m): 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajala the journeyman
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Finnese001: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
TheGreenLand:
Mynd44

Keep calling him, maybe him dey sleep

Anu
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by omoharry(f): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
waka waka president.
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Southsoul: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Look at the name of northern Muslim following him about to sign deal on how to easily Islamize Nigeria in The future we are doom in gloom
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by aminho(m): 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Meaning presently Head of service is currently our new President. Please someone should not sell the country within this shortwhile
Senate president is next in line and Osinbajo is already back in now
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Mozegee: 1:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
That is all he know,using tax payers money the way he likes.why we are languishing porverty.Do u know the amount he makes by all these travelling he is emberking.How many president hv visited Nigeria since he assume power.Can one tell me what impact we have got from all his travell
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by akilo1: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2019
Johny waka at it again
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Which day this man wan depart to Mars or Jupiter permanently?
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by anonimi: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Hameex(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajala ...chai naija don enter real one chance grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by anonimi: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by anonimi: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hameex:
Ajala ...chai naija don enter real one chance grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10489802_img20181117211806_jpeg65ddde837293439c0242eda8334ffbfe

pendy79:
General Muhammadu Buhari in UK:
I Will Maintain a Modest Lifestyle as President - Buhari...Will Resuscitate Nigerian Airways...All Presidential Aircrafts Will Be Brought Under
Nigerian Airways

"One of the major killer of our economy apart from corruption is Waste. Our scarce resources are being plunder away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. "Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet.

What do you call that? "Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

"You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so much aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

"Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty and joblessness.

"Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year."Now, for me, when we come
into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. "We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways."We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

What is the Difference between me and those who elected us to represent them, absolutely nothing. Why should Nigerian President not fly with other Nigerian public? "Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?"Why do I need to go for
foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional? "Why do we need to send our children to school abroad if we cannot developed our university to compete with the foreign ones?

"Why, and why must our people be servants to the foreigners in the midst of plenty? I can go on and on."I came here in the UK and I chose to trek just to make sure I sent a message back home to some people who wish us dead.

This is not my struggle, it is our collective efforts to save Nigeria from those who have failed us for 16 years."-

General Muhammadu Buhari speaking in London on Saturday, February 21, 2015

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10490704_screenshot20191101051249538_jpeg_jpege049cfdbeaa82cd14fe2bb161aa8f425

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by yusluvad(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wetin this old man dey look for up-and-down see?
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by MedicH: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol marco polo the adventurer. Mumu man
Re: Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt by Champneys: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fu..cking incompetent tyrant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Parents Of Children Convicted Of Cultism Will Be Punished / The Consequence Of Dogara's Endorsement Of Atiku Among NE Christians / 2023: Olubadan Denies Endorsing Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.