Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award (317 Views)

Lagos Taskforce Disperses Birthday Party As Organisers Block Road / Yoruba Nation Rally: Police Fume As Organisers Vow To Shutdown Lagos Tomorrow / Police Arrest 25 Pro-yoruba Nation's Rally Organisers In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award by OgundeleT(m): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2019
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
PRESS RELEASE

FOR THE RECORDS:

VP OSINBAJO'S LETTER YESTERDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2019 TO ORGANISERS OF THE 2019 ANTI-CORRUPTION DEFENDER AWARD
“I am extremely grateful for the recognition and award of the “Integrity Specialty of the Wole Soyinka Centre for Investigative Journalism’s Anti-corruption Defender Award of 2019” to me.
“The award, I note, is for our Justice reform efforts in Lagos State. I had accepted the award with pride on behalf of the excellent Justice Sector team we had.
“However, two reasons explain my absence. First is that I am currently in Abu Dhabi for an international meeting under the auspices of the government of the UAE where I am the keynote speaker.
Second, in view of the developments on Friday in the Sowore case, I think it would be insensitive and inappropriate to attend the ceremony.
“Please accept my heartfelt apologies and extend the same to the other members of the organizing team. God bless you."

Re: Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award by OgundeleT(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award by popsy2(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2019
Okay
Re: Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award by LegendaryLover(m): 8:26am On Dec 10, 2019
most vice-presidents of USA have stated severally that one of the most useless posts in govt. is that of a vice president, cos ur "hands are tied" in most matters of govt., u'll only be doing the biddings of ur superior.

IF prof. Osinbajo was president, i know things would've been different.

But now that he's not, i'm thinking of ways to japaa from 9ja, cos bubu is making the country difficult for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Write Organisers Of The 2019 Anti-corruption Defender Award by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2019
There is no denying Nigeria would be better under this man. Even the most bitter hearted soul can sense it.

(1) (Reply)

Electricity Workers Begin Strike / USA House Of Reps Finally Impeached Donald Trump / Thank You Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.