Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . (5120 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2019
912:

Gecko face
Hey !
I get it .
Now , run along .

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by 912(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Hey !

I get it .

Now , run along .

Sure you do get it. Gecko face

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shugavee:
lol, e pain am
How do you know??

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Dhayveed002(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:
If you're suffering from low self esteem , this thread is not for you .

Here Are The Reasons Not To Date A Nigerian Man :-

1) . Most Of Them Are Big Time Cheaters :- If you're not careful , they'll put the blame on you .

2) . Most Of Them Are Hypocrites .

3) .Most Of Them Are Irresponsible and lack sense .

4) . They Are All Whores .

5) .Most Of Them Lack Personal Hygiene .

#bitter_truth .
Hmmm
And you think that all you listed above doesn't applies to you women too
Hypocrite calling someone hypocrites
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2019
Dhayveed002:
Hmmm And you think that all you listed above doesn't applies to you women too Hypocrite calling someone hypocrites
Aww dear.
Don't feel annoyed at the truth .

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Dhayveed002(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Aww dear.
Don't feel annoyed at the truth .
Am not annoyed just making opinion
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Sierusvirus(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2019
Where is this prostitute ( OP) from, the saying that “common sense is not common is what she just showed now.

All those rubbish women those you jus reversed to accuse men just to get attention.

You are just a wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Dhayveed002:
Am not annoyed just making opinion

The post you mentioned was my opinion too .

I don't know why you crowded it with the word Hypocrite .
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2019
Sierusvirus:
Where is this prostitute ( OP) from, the saying that “common sense is not common is what she just showed now.

All those rubbish women those you jus reversed to accuse men just to get attention.

You are just a wasted sperm.

I hope you also know you're a wasted sperm too .

Imagine what a alleged Nigerian Adult is typing .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Dhayveed002(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

The post you mentioned was my opinion too .
I don't know why you crowded it with the word Hypocrite .
Didn't do that
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dhayveed002:
Didn't do that

Hmm.

Prove is below

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by SmithRussell(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2019
So because yhu created a topic with some hundred reposts yhu think yhu are relevant, somehow?

"Men are hypocrites, men cheat, men lie, men are irresponsible, so don't date"

Read the above statement aloud to yhurself 6times, then come back and tell me how sensible, exactly, yhu think yhu are

Yhur next thread should be, "why yhu shouldn't go to a Nigerian market:" There's too much noise; there are pickpockets; prices are too expensive; the environment is not hygienic.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmithRussell:
So because yhu created a topic with some hundred reposts yhu think yhu are relevant, somehow?

"Men are hypocrites, men cheat, men lie, men are irresponsible, so don't date"

Read the above statement aloud to yhurself 6times, then come back and tell me how sensible, exactly, yhu think yhu are

Yhur next thread should be, "why yhu shouldn't go to a Nigerian market:" There's too much noise; there are pickpockets; prices are too expensive; the environment is not hygienic.

Oga , Go and drink sniper you're obviously pained .

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Dhayveed002(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Hmm.
Prove is below
Oh that
Just using the word you stated above.
Never knew it will get your attention

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2019
Dhayveed002:
Oh that
Just using the word you stated above.
Never knew it will get your attention
It didn't .

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by SmithRussell(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Oga , Go and drink sniper you're obviously pained .
Pained as how? The pain should be yhurs faithfully ,,
As they put it, if girl no get sense, na puuna dey suffer am

I think yhu are not smart, prove me wrong
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
SmithRussell:
Pained as how? The pain should be yhurs faithfully ,,
As they put it, if girl no get sense, na puuna dey suffer am

I think yhu are not smart, prove me wrong

You aren't smart either . You've just proven it to me .

2 Likes

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Dhayveed002(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

It didn't .
ok take care cool Have a lovely christmas
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by SmithRussell(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

You aren't smart either . You've just proven it to me .
Okay, good then.. I don't think I have to batter words with yhu anymore, ciao.

PS. Don't quote me again plus I suggest yhu go and unbox something, someone must have sent yhu 'sense', somehow.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Sierusvirus(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

I hope you also know you're a wasted sperm too .

Imagine what a alleged Nigerian Adult is typing .
The Adult thought you had common sense which states, think before you talk cos when you are pointing a finger at someone bear in mind four is already pointing at you showing you ain’t better off and obvious you trying to generalize your attitude to others.

I can beat my chest by saying you are even worst than many in this life but using this means to project yourself good.

A word is enough for the wise, if you can read the handwriting on the walls.

2020, is nearby.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

1) . Most Of Them Are Big Time Cheaters :- If you're not careful , they'll put the blame on you .

#bitter_truth .

Strong words.....

Not true

. Merry Christmas
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 4:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ikio:

Strong words.....
Not true
. Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
Sierusvirus:

The Adult thought you had common sense which states, think before you talk cos when you are pointing a finger at someone bear in mind four is already pointing at you showing you ain’t better off and obvious you trying to generalize your attitude to others.

I can beat my chest by saying you are even worst than many in this life but using this means to project yourself good.

A word is enough for the wise, if you can read the handwriting on the walls.

2020, is nearby.

Go ahead and beat your chest , but I'm nothing close to worst .

I'm not generalizing . Take Note

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Fluency(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
Young lady, your post is terrible!
Please, do not speak of men in such abominable manner, you do have a father & brothers; should they be addressed in the same manner?
What if your destiny is tied to a Nigerian man? Not every Nigerian man is nasty & an ingrate.
Please change your mindset
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2019
Fluency:
Young lady, your post is terrible!
Please, do not speak of men in such abominable manner, you do have a father & brothers; should they be addressed in the same manner?
What if your destiny is tied to a Nigerian man? Not every Nigerian man is nasty & an ingrate.
Please change your mindset

I know not all Nigerian men are nasty .

Did you read my post at all ? I didn't generalize .
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by DrayZee: 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

I know not all Nigerian men are nasty .

Did you read my post at all ? I didn't generalize .

"They are all whores" but you didn't generalize.

Continue. Only God knows how you were able to meet "most" Nigerian men.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2019
DrayZee:

"They are all whores" but you didn't generalize.
Continue. Only God knows how you were able to meet "most" Nigerian men.
Well .
That one is the obvious truth.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by DrayZee: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Well .

Only God knows what your problem is. Even if you decide to disrespect everybody, must you add you father too?
At least, I get, you have a baseless agenda against men. Can't you try and keep the males in your life out of it? Or are they the reason for all this? At least, that will make small sense.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Auladimeji(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2019
No be this small girl I saw at the front page in the morning.Someone said she wore faded jeans and okirika sweater
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by DrayZee: 10:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
Riele:

Well .

You know what. I think I understand where you're coming from. Try to understand situations from different perspectives before you make your conclusion and comment. Blindly insulting men in every thread you enter isn't going to achieve anything. That's illogical.
And most importantly, stop letting sentiment or past observations and experiences cloud the way you reason. Be smart, be logical.
Being a feminist isn't the same thing as antagonizing men.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Hotspotbro(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Riele:

#bitter_truth .
riele, is your father a LovePeddler?
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Hotspotbro:
riele, is your father a LovePeddler?
Fortunately for him , he isn't among the "MOST"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Lady Buma In Durban Enjoying / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.