Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . (5146 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Or Marry A Simp... (only To The Ladies) / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Hotspotbro(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:

Fortunately for him , he isn't among the "MOST"
Bitter truth ko, sweet lie ni.. U better sit one side and make better research before you started posting nonsense.Yet, you will be calling one boy baby, baby, i know your likes.. They will be saying men are scum yet these same men are their darlings... Shioor.
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2019
Hotspotbro:

Bitter truth ko, sweet lie ni.. U better sit one side and make better research before you started posting nonsense.Yet, you will be calling one boy baby, baby, i know your likes.. They will be saying men are scum yet these same men are their darlings... Shioor.
So incorrect .
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Omar09(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2019
Riele:
If you're suffering from low self esteem , this thread is not for you .

Here Are The Reasons Not To Date A Nigerian Man :-

1) . Most Of Them Are Big Time Cheaters :- If you're not careful , they'll put the blame on you .

2) . Most Of Them Are Hypocrites .

3) .Most Of Them Are Irresponsible and lack sense .

4) . They Are All Whores .

5) .Most Of Them Lack Personal Hygiene .

#bitter_truth .

You know some people are better off a semen. And you are one of them. Did you try to show your mom her mistake of marrying one?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Riele(f): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2019
Omar09:

You know some people are better off a semen. And you are one of them. Did you try to show your mom her mistake of marrying one?

Phew .

Another stale comment .
Re: Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . by Hotspotbro(m): 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
Riele:

So incorrect .
Sha.. Stop being a jerk and face your book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He's Camping He's Girlfriend In My House ( My Village ) / Can A Poor Man Love? / How 2 Toast Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.