Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' (92329 Views)

Benz Are Taxis In Germany - Portable Mocks Nigerians Bragging With Benz (Video) / Burna Boy Mocks Nigerians As Accountant-General’s Office Is Gutted By Fire / Ijebu Mocks Nigerians After Loss To Algeria, Rocks Pant Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Hintona(f): 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
is it because of the whites that we have more Grammies right? grin grin Arguing a Nigerian is a futile exercise hey, you guys are brain-dead
says the xenophobic preek

13 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Yep, they say it a lot. That white man left early, I've seen that nonsense.
The reality is that even if the white had man stayed in Nigeria for as long as he would have wanted to Nigeria was still gonna trail behind South Africa in all aspects of life.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Hintona(f): 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
a dumb Olosho replied as expected cos that's all she is
dumb tsotsi
that's the only thing black men especially south African men do call women prostitutes no wonder the rate of rape cases in south Africa is higher than the empire state building.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:

you really think there's nothing wrong with roaming the plains with assegais then why didn't you guys continue that way?
the world is dictated on the white man terms don't decieve yourself
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, Shaka Zulu is revered the world over because of that.

Why we didn't continue with that? It's for the same reason there aren't any Vikings in Sweden duh?

I've never argued that the world doesn't move on white mans terms, I'm just against this white ass kissing trait you Nigerians seem to have, like attributing every little positive move SA makes to white people, it simply exposes you of how you think and see yourself

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Minjim: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:

Your overrated Burna Boy provoked South By spreading lies about South Africa on a public platform and provoked AKA, get your facts right

Which Nigerians were killed? From where I stand it's fake news. Nigerians are killed her on Nairaland

So Nigerians in South Africa are all doctors now and South Africans miners? This is the type of dumbness that makes me detest this forum
Pardon my correction.
Now listen my xenophobic brother,
If Burna Boi is overrated, what's AKA?

A court in ur country just pronounced a cop guilty of killing a Nigerian.
That's just one of many.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:

dumb tsotsi
that's the only thing black men especially south African men do call women prostitutes no wonder the rate of rape cases in south Africa is higher than the empire state building.
And what do Nigerian men do that has made Nigeria such a country with such a terrible reputation? Your pastor Omotoso raped his entire congregation here in SA, show me at least one South African pickpocket in Nigeria before spewing this garbage

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by J2381: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Imagine this idiot A.K.A. someone took a swing at you and you went and brought his country into it.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Incandescent(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Africans are very stupid, the black man hates themselves, how can people be shading themselves over what? Cardi B?!! I love cardi B but she's just an artist for Pete's sake. Ghana folks, naija folks and most African nations are good at displaying their stupidity at any little opportunity. other races think of positive things and the black invests time in crap and yet we wonder how we got leaders that we have.

I'm totally embarrassed as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minjim:

Pardon my correction.
Now listen my xenophobic brother,
If Burna Boi is overrated, what's AKA?

A court in ur country just pronounced a cop guilty of killing a Nigerian.
That's just one of many.
Burna Boy is overrated like your whole music industry.

AKA is a rapper wink

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by donprinyo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
De guy is behaving like APC miscreants
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Angelfrost(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
bestabigaelever:
If not for Twitter, I wouldn't know AKA is this stupid

If not for xenophobia, I won't have known there is a being called AKA. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
J2381:
Imagine this idiot A.K.A. someone took a swing at you and you went and brought his country into it.
He said it didn't you see?

It's all about levels mshana cool
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by donprinyo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Burna Boy is overrated like your whole music industry.

AKA is a rapper wink
Talking rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by spirul77: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2019
but we sabi do yeye sometimes sha, while would the guy start the comparing sh*t about cardi b in the first place? what's cardi b to the clusters of world known and famous personalities that has graced the soil of Obodo naija ? wetin be cardi b wen African biggest economies go dey beef untop her head ?

5 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
donprinyo:

Talking rubbish
Sorry if it hurts
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by RexTramadol1: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
South Africa and Vuvuzela

Boring sets of Africans

If not that their slave masters deposited a lot with the hope that they won't be deposed.....

They will all be like those in Kuvuki land by now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by LeSudAfricaine: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The reality is that even if the white had man stayed in Nigeria for as long as he would have wanted to Nigeria was still gonna trail behind South Africa in all aspects of life.
because of their mentality. Spot on!
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Stanweezy:
Poor response from UKWU, your country SA hosted world cup and became spectators to the same game they are meant to participate.

Chai!!! see finishing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Ladipamela(f): 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol

Haters always gonna hate
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by J2381: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
He said it didn't you see?

It's all about levels mshana cool
which freaking levels? Which part did he even play in the world cup? Like did he even perform?

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by JaceBlaze: 5:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hintona:

dumb tsotsi
You are a hypocrite with a very short memory.

Aren't you the one who started talking down on black people? the level for rape in Nigeria is just as high,the only difference is that ya'll are good at saving faces.Isn't Nigeria number 2 when it comes to countries with child marriages?

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Harrynight(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
shocked

This AKA guy too dey jealous Nigerians I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Happyguy201: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
THIS AKA GUY NEEDS TO BE BEATEN SERIOUSLY HE TALKS TOO MUCH

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Ayoslimzy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ebus12:
Nigerians should please give this AKA a breathing space abeg

You don't push a man to the wall and expect no reaction

As a real niggarr, just like a nairalander would say

I un-hypocritically announce AKA as the winner of the fight

His reply was Savage
Bitter truth...his reply was more than savage..it is mean

3 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
We can't be arguing with the most raped country in Africa . If Cardi b had gone to sa, she would have been raped and contacted HIV.

Don't troll NIGERIANS.

The Indians learnt this the hard way .

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Realist1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Which world cup dem host ? They bought the hosting right @ $10million through bribery just like most nations that hosted it before them. Their yansh don open since.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by magicminister: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
BrokeFucker007:
Africans are very stupid, the black man hates themselves, how can people be shading themselves over what? Cardi B?!! I love cardi B but she's just an artist for Pete's sake. Ghana folks, naija folks and most African nations are good at displaying their stupidity at any little opportunity. other races think of positive things and the black invests time in crap and yet we wonder how we got leaders that we have.

Cardi b is not bigger than our wiz kid or Davido!

We just like falling our own hand.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by soilsista(f): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol and you get banned for telling the truth! Let the muzzling continue undecided

I can't see my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Ibcrown(m): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
boss1310:
lets be honest even if we are trying to be patriotic but that reply was savagely
I swear down
Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's true though. You got a rare visit from an A-list American celebrity and started flexing as usual. You always have to compare

Da heck!!! How dare you say a rare visit of an A-list? Beyonce and Jay-Z have been to Nigeria before, Beyonce has been here twice schmuck, but who's counting, has the two aforementioned ever been to southy? Just asking....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cardi B: AKA Mocks Nigerians 'We Hosted The World Cup, You Hosted Cardi B' by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Minjim:
Just looking for attention.
This guy is pained about something.
Burna Boi should show him some love

BTW. I don't get why SA is now jealous about the continuous dominant of Nigerian artist.
In the eighties, Nigeria's music was dominated by Yvonne Chakachaka, Lucky Dube, Fasse and co.
We bought ther music, played it and celebrated them.
Why the hatred now?

I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.