Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,269 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. (971 Views)

I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2019
Before anyone claims that ePoster is shading an entire gender, he/she should scroll through nairaland, this section especially, and view the high level of immaturity the males here display.
ePoster is not one to make hasty generalizations for i would rather sit aside and observe before creating a topic. Of recent, a moniker has caught the attention of myself and several others. A sixteen year old female 'Riele'. She did so easily by creating threads on sensitive issues (those that touch a sore spot in the inflated egos of Nigerian men). Although entitled to her opinions, she doesnt put them forth in a detailed and structured manner. Hence, she seems to many a hater of all men folk.
Back to the topic, i believe that 99.9% of the males on nairaland are immature because of their response to threads created by a SIXTEEN year old child.
Typing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2019
Firstly, are adults of the supposed 'superior' gender, alot is expected of them. Its one thing to claim a title another to prove worthy. In that aspect, the Nigerian male fails woefully.
Compared to the underaged op, majority of these men are in their late 20s or early to late 30s.
While the op, most likely a student in the secondary school, these men are working adults who earn a decent wage
These men who comment with so much lack of sense are those expected to GUIDE those of the younger generation without stooping low to play in the mud as little kids..
Typing...

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2019
But do they show their masculinity? No! In their attempt to get back at a little girl for insulting them, indirectly, they abuse her physical appearance, male relatives, they talk dirty (referring to the sexual organs of a minor, thereby revealing the paedophillic nature). They hardly reply like men who possess the least bit of sense but as scorned cowards on the defensive.
Alright, she does generalize but in every pile of trash you believe she writes, theres a good amount of truth even hardcore hypocites cant deny. But in hypocrisy, Nigerian men take it home. The victim card has been played for so long that it now comes out on instinct.
All Nigerian men are ugly- its her opinion. There is an option in the list to ignore rather than comment. Same way the females turn a blind eye to the insultive 'All Nigerian women smell', 'Foreign women are better than Nigerian women', 'No Nigerian woman is capable of holding intelligent convos'.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2019
Nigerian men are whores- for a gender so known with their slut shaming attitude, ePoster was xtremely suprised that a good number of them had the nerves to actually comment. The op had put out one details that the all choose to ignore, 'it takes two to tangle'. The were rather fixated on the myopic fact that a man cannot be a WHO.RE. Genius!
When it comes to displaying there unwarranted pride, the average Nigerian male stands undefeated. His ego is even larger than himself and his sensitivity so little that he fails to see that he is guilty of the same crime he points a finger at.

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by nuelsam: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2019
Well,if these aint some sort of hasty generalization...then i wonder what it is for real.......you shouldve used the word "Most" rather than assuming bullshits....the last time i checked, there are thoundsands of male folks frequenting this section, now are u gon tell me u know all of em? Do u know me?......look,just calm your nerves and move on....this is a cyber space, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion and if it(their opinion) doesnt go down well with you then call the shot on the person rather than making a hasty generalization which sounds stupid and immature if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2019
For a child to make such generalizations when she has experienced little, tells alot. A man doesnt earn respect by demanding it but by proving that he is worth the admiration. If the younger generation can see through the male folks and make such statements, then that means theres a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
Shalom!
Cc riele.

3 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Cc nuelsam
thats the usual excuse. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, a statement which i agree with. But we all are people, you dont throw stones at an entire gender without expecting a reaction. The males here type as the please, making offensive generalizations and not once are they called out. Not by the females who dont want trouble and not by you, who readily has excuses but turn a blind eye to the general stupidity of your fellow counterparts.
Riele is entitled to her opinion. But she wasnt given the liberty to state them without being abused by men twice her age. Where's the maturity there? They all had the option to ignore her rants but they couldnt. Its spited them that had to type trash, most, paedophillic.
As for my post, i stand by my estimate. Your question of if i have the right to generalize should be put forth to the males who insult express themeselves. Afterall, what means did they use to arrive at their figures?

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by nuelsam: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
Cc nuelsam
thats the usual excuse. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, a statement which i agree with. But we all are people, you dont throw stones at an entire gender without expecting a reaction. The males here type as the please, making offensive generalizations and not once are they called out. Not by the females who dont want trouble and not by you, who readily has excuses but turn a blind eye to the general stupidity of your fellow counterparts.
Riele is entitled to her opinion. But she wasnt given the liberty to state them without being abused by men twice her age. Where's the maturity there? They all had the option to ignore her rants but they couldnt. Its spited them that had to type trash, most, paedophillic.
As for my post, i stand by my estimate. Your question of if i have the right to generalize should be put forth to the males who insult express themeselves. Afterall, what means did they use to arrive at their figures?
well i think theres one thing u aint getting here....this is a cyberspace, u dont expect everyone to be sensible(as far as nature is concerned).....now, i checked on the teen's post , read one or two lines and then bounced out......im sure some guys did same......so are u gon tag such people as immature too? For real?.......im not saying u shoudnt call out male folks but stop generalizing like everyone is some sort of stupid immature douchbag......nah it makes no sense......i still stand by my word "most".

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2019
nuelsam:
well i think theres one thing u aint getting here....this is a cyberspace, u dont expect everyone to be sensible(as far as nature is concerned).....now, i checked on the teen's post , read one or two lines and then bounced out......im sure some guys did same......so are u gon tag such people as immature too? For real?.......im not saying u shoudnt call out male folks but stop generalizing like everyone is some sort of stupid immature douchbag......nah it makes no sense......i still stand by my word "most".
I agree. But so you know im a guy. A catholic priest to be exact in kaduna. I get your point though.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 3:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
ePoster:
I agree. But so you know im a guy. A catholic priest to be exact in kaduna. I get your point though.

A priest

Such masculinity wasted embarassed
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by yaqq: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol.... The only thing I love about nairaland guys is that they are too blunt, straight forward and out ladies in their place.... I told my sis and girlfriend to stop coming to nairaland... Truth too fool here
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Fatherofdragons: 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
yaqq:
Lol.... The only thing I love about nairaland guys is that they are too blunt, straight forward and out ladies in their place.... I told my sis and girlfriend to stop coming to nairaland... Truth too fool here

Nope they are hypocrites, whiny and bitchy and very uncivilised with words

2 Likes

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 11:06am On Dec 11, 2019
yaqq:
brash rather.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by MrCork: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2019
ePoster:
Before anyone claims that ePoster is shading an entire gender, he/she should scroll through nairaland, this section especially, and view the high level of immaturity the males here display.
ePoster is not one to make hasty generalizations for i would rather sit aside and observe before creating a topic. Of recent, a moniker has caught the attention of myself and several others. A sixteen year old female 'Riele'. She did so easily by creating threads on sensitive issues (those that touch a sore spot in the inflated egos of Nigerian men). Although entitled to her opinions, she doesnt put them forth in a detailed and structured manner. Hence, she seems to many a hater of all men folk.
Back to the topic, i believe that 99.9% of the males on nairaland are immature because of their response to threads created by a SIXTEEN year old child.
Typing...

ONILA.. ONILA...ONILA...
how many times did I call u?
...so People are mature when they respond to yo nagging thread but when they ignore it..they immature??
..bro u need help
angry

1 Like

Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2019
MrCork:

ONILA.. ONILA...ONILA...
how many times did I call u?
...so People are mature when they respond to yo nagging thread but when they ignore it..they immature??
..bro u need help
angry
go and get a life na!
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Harrynight(m): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Immaturity is judging people base on their social media Comments or stunts they pulled!
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Geminita1(f): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
They are inhumane. If you throw away sensitivity, what humanity is left in you?

That's why i always keep my comments short and stingy. If you feel you can tear my gender down, kindness should be the last thing you expect from me.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Thecodingslayer: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
ePoster:
Typing...
I swear they're immature and hypocritic AF
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by ePoster: 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Harrynight:
Immaturity is judging people base on their social media Comments or stunts they pulled!
on facebook, twitter, instagram, sure!
But peoples action on a faceless forum a rather good judge of their personality offline. Anyone can air his/her views here without fear of being reproached or judged unlike other social media platforms.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by jeff1607(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2019
ePoster:
on facebook, twitter, instagram, sure!
But peoples action on a faceless forum a rather good judge of their personality offline. Anyone can air his/her views here without fear of being reproached or judged unlike other social media platforms.

who is this riele you are so fixated on?

we ain't all the same sir/ma
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
jeff1607:

who is this riele you are so fixated on?
we ain't all the same sir/ma
Hello .
I saw your mention .
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by jeff1607(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Hello .

I saw your mention .
heard you cause 99.9% of guys here to misfire

is this true?
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
jeff1607:
heard you cause 99.9% of guys here to misfire

is this true?
Don't know .
Was only serving them the same piece of cake given to my gender .
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Don't know .

Was only serving them the same piece of cake given to my gender .
And you're your gender's mouthpiece?
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
And you're your gender's mouthpiece?
You have a problem with that ?
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

You have a problem with that ?
You haven't even answered my question.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
You haven't even answered my question.
Of what use will my answer be to you .
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Riele:

Of what use will my answer be to you .

It will indicate the usefulness or otherwise of being the self-imposed mouthpiece of your gender.
Re: 99.9% Of Male Nairalanders Are Ridiculously Immature. by Riele(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

It will indicate the usefulness or otherwise of being the self-imposed mouthpiece of your gender.

First , I won't be answering that question as it has a loop-hole .

GrammarNazi1 , Do you have a problem with what i do ?

Because , I don't find you in other threads questioning males .

(1) (Reply)

Our Marriage Is Threatened By Addiction:please Help! / Guys Are Looking For Queen Elizabeth And Girls Are Looking For Handsome Dangote. / 8 Reasons Why Happy Couples Rarely Share Their Relationship Statuses On Social M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.