Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,499 members, 7,801,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Some Girls Think We Are Fools - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Think We Are Fools (11174 Views)

Why Do Girls Think This Way? (pics) / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
cybriz82:

Hope u are not talking about martha
Who else. she's the one ooo
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by IamPlato(m): 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
Are You A Stingy guy Or What? Cant You Buy Her Something For Christmas If You Have the Money? Is That One A Big Deal for You?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Lightangel65: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
IamPlato:
Are You A Stingy guy Or What? Cant You Buy Her Something For Christmas If You Have the Money? Is That One A Big Deal for You?

He is not stingy why should the bitch expect something it's a no strings attached relationship. He can spend if he is stupid enough but she should stop acting like a hungry bitch. Will she spend for him "NO" then how is he stingy. The guy is a legend

6 Likes

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Ryan101(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
You have to define your Relationship.. So she knows how to approach on such senstive issues as asking for stuff when nothing has happened... A dialogue will do the magic..
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by IamPlato(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lightangel65:

He is not stingy why should the bitch expect something it's a no strings attached relationship. He can spend if he is stupid enough but she should stop acting like a hungry bitch. Will she spend for him "NO" then how is he stingy. The guy is a legend
you Clearly Do Not Understand What I Said
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Pr0cter: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2019
My brother, this is a very simple issue. Just tell her that you dont have money and that you are on a very tight budget and watch how she behaves for 2 weeks.

How are you sure that she is not getting kissed, grabbed in the asssss or booooobs, or even fuuuucked outside.

How can you both be in a relationship and there is no sexual tension between you both??

No kissing?? No cuddling?? No fuccccking??

Are you sure she is really attracted to you or just following you because you are the only better option available for her??

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by ImaIma1(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
The interesting thing is that a lot of guys spend money without so much fuss, calculations and sentiments while for some spending money peppers their bodies and they can write a whole book or narrative to back it up.

Everybody with their money to spend as they like.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Pr0cter: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
IamPlato:

Mr man keep quiet. Doesn't he deserve a gift too??

When a woman truly loves you, you spend little or nothing and you will be having the best of what relationship have to offer

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Pr0cter: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
ImaIma1:
The interesting thing is that a lot of guys spend money without so much fuss, calculations and sentiments while for some spendi5money peppers their bodies and they can write a whole book or narrative to back it up.

Keep quiet jor. Be there be looking for free lunch
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by ImaIma1(f): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pr0cter:

Keep quiet jor. Be there be looking for free lunch

You have dated so many leeches obviously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pr0cter:
My brother, this is a very simple issue. Just tell her that you dont have money and that you are on a very tight budget and watch how she behaves for 2 weeks.

How are you sure that she is not getting kissed, grabbed in the asssss or booooobs, or even fuuuucked outside.

How can you both be in a relationship and there is no sexual tension between you both??

No kissing?? No cuddling?? No fuccccking??

Are you sure she is really attracted to you or just following you because you are the only better option available for her??
Fact is am just with her as per I have a female around me.and she accepted all along.
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2019
Even friends buy gifts for themselves. There is nothing wrong with you buying gifts for her likewise her. She getting angry over that is what I'm not in support of.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
ImaIma1:
The interesting thing is that a lot of guys spend money without so much fuss, calculations and sentiments while for some spendi5money peppers their bodies and they can write a whole book or narrative to back it up.

I do spend when we are together. On her birthday I sponsored the photo shoot, got her a cake as my buddy. But its just December , nothing special. Don't try to manipulate guys into doing things. if I want I do if I no want I rest. if u are tired "pak n go" (my principle)

5 Likes

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
geraldinai:
Even friends buy gifts for themselves. There is nothing wrong with you buying gifts for her likewise her. She getting angry over that is what I'm not in support of.

The truth and nothing but the truth. God bless you this year and beyond

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Pr0cter: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:

Fact is am just with her as per I have a female around me.and she accepted all along.

When unlike poles come together, there should be some level of attraction. I have female friends that are in serious relationship.

When there are with me i play some nasty play with them which involves me either grabbing their assess or squeezing their booooobs or even kissing or pecking them and they would just laugh it off or tell me to stop even though most at times they will just tell me to stop with their mouth and dont truly stop me with their hand or body.

Try to touch her in a sexual manner and see how she reacts. First make the avenue romantic.

The worst mistake a guy can do is not to always touch his girlfriend. They love to be touched especially in those erroneous areas

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by franklingud(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
donbachi:
No one goes to see a native doctor with an empty hand.
Your father born you well.

Knack them again.
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Pr0cter: 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
ImaIma1:

You have dated so many leeches obviously.

Perhaps you are a leech that why you can type such.
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:

The truth and nothing but the truth. God bless you this year and beyond
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
The worst mistake a guy can do is not to always touch his girlfriend. They love to be touched especially in those erroneous areas[/quote]

What if I touch and she concur , am trying to avoid what will lead to sex. Like my little man is on ultra power mode(saving for Wifie) and I don't have energy to be doing all this "touch me there" "don't stop" "don't come inside" etc
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by rukell(m): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
we were created 2 b spent on...only broke nigax complain tho...
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Assha: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:
Opening a trend for suga mummies and daddies soon.... Like for interested individual's..
Shear for Hater's!

Let's help ourselves... No fight...it's a choice

I'm With U On This

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Homeboiy: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
Same experience with one idiot yesterday, she no gree make I plug my charger to her socket but she need 10k.

As she come house come see me, she still insist on no sex, I just called my guy that he will help me transfer money to my new girl, from my tone the guy Don understand say no scam, he played along .na so babe drop account number cos she go see 10k.
I discharge her, she called me more than 20 times yesterday that she no see alert

Today she sent me this text

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Specify what you need on time ohhh....

Assha:

I'm With U On This
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by shestrong(f): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:
Why do girls expect that in a " No sex relationship" .The guy should be spending money.
I decided to be celibate long ago, for this reason no time for relationships. I only spend on my mum and siblings. Last year yuletide season a lady advised me to have a woman in my life so we can be growing together.
I finally got a well to do Christian sister and she have been quite helpful to me, like wise am helpful to her too. Its been months we have been together, not even a hand shake. No kissing No touching principle.
Finally December is here sister expects me to buy shoe, buy wears, and give her cash. She is even forming anger on top. I thought we were simply growing together. This matter tire me

u are so funny.
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
She's even an illiterate....

Can't spell or use words...

Na she Sabi... You win � bro

Homeboiy:
Same experience with one idiot yesterday, she no gree make I plug my charger to her socket but she need 10k.

As she come house come see me, she still insist on no sex, I just called my guy that he will help me transfer money to my new girl, from my tone the guy Don understand say no scam, he played along .na so babe drop account number cos she go see 10k.
I discharge her, she called me more than 20 times yesterday that she no see alert

Today she sent me this text
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
nicerod:
If u have do it without expecting anything from her .....

Is it sex that one can get from being in a relationship?
Aw try
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
rukell:
Created to be spent on. You sit we spend money on you. you position , we spend energy on you digging as if we are finding oil , you seek attention we spend time on you. A lot to teach my son already

2 Likes

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by rukell(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Mudisolo2 post=84806251]
Created to be spent on. You sit we spend money on you. you position , we spend energy on you digging as if we are finding oil , you seek attention we spend time on you. A lot to teach my son already

broke nigarr spotted.
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=rukell post=84806366][/quote] Still richer than that guy you are milking his pocket and rocket
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by rukell(m): 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Mudisolo2 post=84806582]
console yasef wel wel..wit ya corn head
Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
rukell:
Where in the Bible is I written?

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Think We Are Fools by rukell(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=comshots post=84807838]

Oga nr be by force 2 spend 4 ya girl o..i hpe u dnt get to cry wen she leaves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Wedding Night Sex / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.