Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. (3249 Views)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by Clicked: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2019
Puregold3:

No...she asked for his number, so I gave it to her long time ago not knowing is going to be this way..

shocked She asked for his number and you gave her. Please don't make that mistake again. You actually have a right to feel the way you do and you might hate this but I won't be surprised if your boyfriend develops feelings for her.

Talk to him about how you feel, explain to him that he probably won't like it if you are doing the same thing with his best friend. And that your friend, be very careful with her.
Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by Chukapage(m): 11:31am On Dec 16, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Carry this rubbish comot for person face make person think of how person go take chop today.
lmao grin grin >: grin on top Monday lol guy you no get joy at aaaaaaaaalllll!

1 Like

Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by biddostandard: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...give him space.. If he loves u he will come back.....I use this strategy often.
use this strategy for me and get spaced forever

2 Likes

Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by moorevic(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
How is your communication with him? Relationship isn't all about i love you and stupid talks. You most times if not many should be able to play around like kids not being too straight up. Play have fun ( i don't mean sex) just be like kids it tends to bond partners .
Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by habsydiamond(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Puregold3:

Thanks Hsqure
u re welcome.
Re: I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. by Puregold3(f): 9:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Puregold3:
Hi nairalanders, I really need your help..
My boyfriend do chat with my friend and I don't even know about it until I saw his chat with her...
He told her most of the things he tells me e.g the amount gets as his salary...
I just feel like I'm not special anymore and it got me so jealous.. please help me

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Talk Some Deep Stuff / My Cab Driver Proprose To Me, Then I Did This To Him / Is She Telling The Truth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.