Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend (1231 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Photos: Diddy Poses With His Six Children For Family Christmas Card To Celebrate / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by andyliu: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2010
Hello guys, my girl's birthday is coming, I would like to send her an E-card, which website can I send E-card to her?

btw, Christmas is coming, which website is suitable to send Christmas E-card? thanks
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by silvertuke(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2010
Is your gf far living in a different place? If she is near I would prefer you buy her a good hand made card. Or rather send her a txt instead of you sending her an E-card. What if she don’t check her mail ontime.

Well if you insist in sending her an E-card you can use any of this site.

Passionup.com, 123greetings.com riversongs.com lovingyou.com.
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by andyliu: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2010
thanks, yes, we are not in the same city. E-card will be more colourful than TXT.
thanks you again. cool
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by MrCork26: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2010
andyliu , bro give me her phone number, i help u send it wink
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by andyliu: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2010
thanks, yes, we are not in the same city. E-card will be more colourful than TXT.
thanks you again.  cool
can you suggest me anywebsite that I can use my girl's photo to make a personal E-Card? then she will be crazy
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by iice(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2010
All these yeye spammers wey wan use their korokoro wayo. . .make una carry una ogo and kayya go siddon for under bridge
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by CorkJoe: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
bro, try Nigeria airways wink
Re: Which Website Could I Send E-card To My Girlfriend by temidire55: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
good sites

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke beats girl, raised 15m naira for charity and gave 40k only / Serena Williams On Letterman / OK NIGERIA Magazine February Issue Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.