Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far (34928 Views)

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League & Europa League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In The Premier League So Far / Highest Goalscorers In La Liga So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Topmaike007(m): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2019
Isobug:

Not now bro... Liverpool looks extremely unstoppable. Only cynics will doubt their present statement of intent
I doubt your words because I know Liverpool will bottle this opportunity again
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by vanunu: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2019
chewwie:
See some people's Tammy oh �
Vardy has been impressive sha, like Leicester City, I see them finishing 2nd this season, I don't see Liverpool losing 2 and drawing 2 this season. Rodgers has built a formidable team and I'm happy my Wilfred Ndidi is a key part of it
Is iheanacho still with them?
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by majamajic(m): 7:19am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:
What about the Nigeria premier league

English premier league is large yes but south Africa didn't abandon their league

I learnt they get paid well

Before you insult me let me ask you a question how may of you would pay to really watch a Nigeria premier league game

We all insult our own Nigerian things and we would never fix it personally

should we close the border on premiership ?

3 Likes

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by winterfell007(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:

Liverpool ain't messing up this time around. That I assure you. The real guys who are meant to threaten Liverpool have lost all hopes of making it to the top. Liechester is more than happy to play second fiddle, like they're not interested in toppling Liverpool.
This is Liverpool's season to do as she pleases

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by contigiency(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2019
nepapole:
Anytime Vardy hits this kinnd of form, Leicester wins the league.

How many times has that happen?

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by CotenantNIG: 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
majamajic:

should we close the border on premiership ?

Why should we but don't you think our footballers deserve good pay and exposure
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Topmaike007(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2019
winterfell007:

Liverpool ain't messing up this time around. That I assure you. The real guys who are meant to threaten Liverpool have lost all hopes of making it to the top. Liechester is more than happy to play second fiddle, like they're not interested in toppling Liverpool.
This is Liverpool's season to do as she pleases
I will quote you back at the end of the season to remind you.... Can't forget last season
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by FemiMaduka(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
Roon9:
The kind of goals Tammy scores aren't really convincing. In as many games one can't tell what or where his strength lies undecided I just pray we get Sancho and a decent left back and CB to clip Zouma's wings. As for kepa he's just an overrated Baruwa

You don't know Tammy! Tammy is the typical specimen of a Fox-in-the-box. He has scored 26 goals in a season TWICE, and 99% of his goals come within the 18 yard box. He is a striker and so his hunting range rightly lies within the opposition box.

I don't know why people choose to always discount his ability. Of the top goal-scorers, he is about the only one that has gotten his numbers purely without taking any penalty kick—Vardy has taken about five penalty kicks, same thing for Rashford.

Many people would say the 50+ goals he scored in two seasons came at an inferior level [Championship], but I wonder how they comfortably forget that this guy has already gotten 11 goals in 15 EPL games so far and that at this rate he would end up within his 25-30 goals region.

He has a very decent hold-up play; he is very good at aerial balls [his ability to bring high balls down and control with his chest is Drogba-esque]; his positional sense is top-notch; he is fast and surprisingly quick for a 190cm-man; he has GUTS [asking for the 'hoodoo-ed' #9 at Chelsea]; and he is fucking 22!

If a striker puts the ball at the back of the net a good number of times, then what exactly is the problem?

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Roon9(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2019
FemiMaduka:

You don't know Tammy! Tammy is the typical specimen of a Fox-in-the-box. He has scored 26 goals in a season TWICE, and 99% of his goals come within the 18 yard box. He is a striker and so his hunting range rightly lies within the opposition box.

I don't know why people choose to always discount his ability. Of the top goal-scorers, he is about the only one that has gotten his numbers purely without taking any penalty kick—Vardy has taken about five penalty kicks, same thing for Rashford.

Many people would say the 50+ goals he scored in two seasons came at an inferior level [Championship], but I wonder how they comfortably forget that this guy has already gotten 11 goals in 15 EPL games so far, and that at this rate he would end up within his 25-30 goals region.

He has a very decent hold-up play; he is very good at aerial balls [his ability to bring high balls down and control with his chest is Drogba-esque]; his positional sense is top-notch; he is fast and surprisingly quick for a 190cm-man; he has GUTS [asking for the 'hoodoo-ed' #9 at Chelsea]; and he is fucking 22!

If a striker puts the ball at the back of the net a good number of times, then what exactly is the problem?

I know he's good sir but somehow I just still underrate him. He's more like the inzaghi and Nisteeroy kinna striker and personally I rate drogba, Aguero and Ronaldo Lima's style ahead of those guys. I'm optimistic shar. God will help us

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Starhearts: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:
Where is P. E Aubemeyang?

Stop asking stupid question?
Anyway wetin concern me with wetin wey no concern me
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Expert17: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:

English premier league is large yes but south Africa didn't abandon their league

Before you insult me let me ask you a question how may of you would pay to really watch a Nigeria premier league game

Go and watch Nigeria Premier League.........

Just make sure u can run fast,.. so incase Fite burst..

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by uvie66: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:

hmmmm,....you have a point.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Timoleon(m): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Go and be paying them na undecided who stop you?

Even South America where fans are cynical about domestic football all watch the top European leagues.

By the way, show me the tickets from the matches you have watched in the Nigerian league yourself.
CotenantNIG:

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Angelfrost(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Forget Vardy and form... Boxing day will finally put an end to Leicester's premiership chase. That's if they don't drop points before that day (not unlikely).

One thing is clear as day, Liverpool losing this title is not gonna happen... There's just too much focus and experience in that team. It's like they have the whole season fully figured out. Good luck to them... The season is truly red.

3 Likes

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by shomutuski(m): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Andersonjr:
I doubt if they'll be able to keep up the pace with league leaders Liverpool

Pace don't do it most times. Steadiness is key.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by sulasa07(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2019
dominique:
Where is P. E Aubemeyang?
Maybe he's got 2 or 3 goals
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by sulasa07(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2019
helinues:
So far, Brendan Rogers is the best coach in EPL

Jamie Vardy highest go scorers so far

While Wilfred Ndidi wins most tackled not just in EPL but top Europe league.

Wan-Bissaka might not give him that chance this season
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Impregnable101: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:

Nigeria league is actually boring. However, I have not missed warri wolves home games in 2 years

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by mvem(m): 8:34am On Dec 11, 2019
helinues:
So far, Brendan Rogers is the best coach in EPL

Jamie Vardy highest go scorers so far

While Wilfred Ndidi wins most tackled not just in EPL but top Europe league.

Klopp nko ?
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by mvem(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
put your money on it. There always come a time to break a bad record
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by shakyum: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2019
ghettokid1:
how many likes for the highest scorers?

Are you the highest scorer? or u just want us to waste our likes undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by jasperskiddo(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2019
Tips for every FPL fan:
Your three Attackers should be Rashford, Vardy and Abraham..Just Captain Vardy and Vice Captain Rashford or Abraham, you won't regret it.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by DelphiOracle(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:

hmmm. Let those in charge fix it then we will pay to watch. If the so called billionaires we have in this country come together n invest in our league n sport in general. Things will be better

3 Likes

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2019
CotenantNIG:

they are collecting good pay , I have a friend who plays for fc Ifeanyi Ubah .

why we don't go to matches , I will tell u

1, no security

2, home must win
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by tck2000(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2019
majamajic:

1, no security
2, home must win
Does Ifeanyi Ubah have a youth team?
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by samsard(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2019
majamajic:

1, no security

2, home must win
Too predictable. Plus no security and generally poorly organized. I'd rather watch my area boys play
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by EgusiShankly: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2019
MrNice001:
Are Callum and Harry Wilson brothers? I dnt have time to watch tv live
Callum Wilson is a black English... Harry Wilson is white from Wales
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Abeyjide: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2019
nepapole:
Anytime Vardy hits this kinnd of form, Leicester wins the league.

You are right
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by Abeyjide: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2019
Roon9:
The kind of goals Tammy scores aren't really convincing. In as many games one can't tell what or where his strength lies undecided I just pray we get Sancho and a decent left back and CB to clip Zouma's wings. As for kepa he's just an overrated Baruwa

kepa is nothing but a basket.
Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Abeyjide:

kepa is nothing but a basket.
Akpeyi nko?

Re: Top 25 Highest Goalscorers In Premier League So Far by ghettokid1(m): 9:29am On Dec 11, 2019
majamajic:

1, no security
2, home must win
And If the refree gives the away team penalty he go home like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid: UCL (0 - 2) On 18th April 2023 / I-Go-Save And I Go Dye Celebrating Chelsea's Win / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.