Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) (1375 Views)

Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by cuiz: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
Yesterday, a story on how ISWAP killed a policeman, and soldiers went viral, here is a video of how they killed the soldiers.

Watch video here https://twitter.com/i/status/1204171053439836162

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/09/suspected-iswap-members-kills-two-soldiers-policeman-and-threatens-nigeria-army/

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by cuiz: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2019
cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by Pauldollars(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2019
cuiz:
Yesterday, a story on how ISWAP killed a policeman, and soldiers went viral, here is a video of how they killed the soldiers.

Watch video here https://twitter.com/i/status/1204171053439836162

http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/12/09/suspected-iswap-members-kills-two-soldiers-policeman-and-threatens-nigeria-army/

The Nigerian Army needs better coordination and organisation to end insurgency. The absence and inadequacy of weapons is the major factor leading to the death of many Nigerian Soldiers fighting and struggling with Boko Haram
Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Yet DSS is focused on Sowore.. SILLY COUNTRY

2 Likes

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by cuiz: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pauldollars:

The Nigerian Army needs better coordination and organisation to end insurgency. The absence and inadequacy of weapons is the major factor leading to the death of many Nigerian Soldiers fighting and struggling with Boko Haram

This is not Boko haram, it's a West African Terrorist group, so u see? Nigerians have so many enemies

1 Like

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by cuiz: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=Nels55 post=84790991]Yet DSS is focused on Sowore.. SILLY COUNTRY [/quot

no mind Nigeria
Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by SarkinYarki: 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari where is our 1 billion dollars ?

4 Likes

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by gidgiddy: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
I thought that Nigeria said it was unarmed IPOB, who killed nobody, are the real terrorists?

3 Likes

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by Righteousness89(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow! This is crazy!

If I was to be any of these men, with the little space before my death,I will quickly pray a prayer" JESUS Have Mercy on me and Forgive me my sins..

With that it's Heaven Straight! And that's what Matters

1 Like

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by Lawmak: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Righteousness89:
Wow! This is crazy!

If I was to be any of these men, with the little space before my death,I will quickly pray a prayer" JESUS Have Mercy on me and Forgive me my sins..

With that it's Heaven Straight! And that's what Matters
God can't be mocked nor decieved. What is holding you saying the prayer in good times.

1 Like

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by AgentNairaland(f): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Let All Slaves Of allah The god Of Religion Of Piece Gather Here...

Anytime You Hear allahu akbomb, Guy Just Jaapaa For Your Life

3 Likes

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by yaqq: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Watch this video yesterday.... And all I saw was a cowardice soldiers... Even as a civilian, u can't tell me to confess, reveal my identity on camera and same time kill me, if I know I was gonna be killed, aswear Amma bite, spike, or insult those murderfukers.. Kill me and let rest, no use me shine when u will eventually kill me...

1 Like

Re: Watch How The ISWAP Killed The Three Soldiers (video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lawmak:
God can't be mocked nor decieved. What is holding you saying the prayer in good times.

It's not Mocking GOD. It's making use of that privilege. Certain deaths are Privileged deaths..

Death by Firing Squad death..

Death by sentence is a Privileged death..

Death of being conscious on a death bed is a Privileged death..

It depends if you have the Wisdom to make use of it.

One of The young men at The cross with JESUS CHRIST was on his way to Hell but for the last minute Repentance... The other one died Without JESUS..

Not Everyone has that Privilege!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hate Him Or Love Him Nnamdi Kanu Is Prophet / 90% Of Covid - 19 Patients Recover Without Intervention Says Ncdc- Dg, Ihekweazu / Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Truck Loads Of Food To Be Distributed To Homes Of Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.