Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler (994 Views)

Abba Kyari Queries Tunde Fowler Over Tax Collections / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / VAT Designed To Support The Poor, Says Babatunde Fowler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by Ctorch: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
Starboy : Well done sir.

Buhari : Ha... Osunbade, long time no see . Where have you been hiding since?

Starboy: I was not hiding sir. Circumstances made me decide to keep a low profile.

Buhari : Is he a member of the DSS?

Starboy : Who sir?

Buhari : Malcolm Phrancis?

Starboy : Circumstances sir . I mean unfolding events.

Buhari: Walahii..Osunbade nothing is unpolding. I am still for everybody and nobody.

Starboy : I feel I have been sidelined sir?

Buhari : To where?

Starboy : I don't know sir. It's very confusing.

Buhari : If you don't know then I can't help you. This is the #Nextlevel

Starboy : I don't think I like this #Nextlevel very much.

Buhari: You will adjust. I hope it's not because of that boy Showore that you are here.

Starboy : No sir. It's about Fowler.

Buhari: Good , walahii...nothing can take that boy from my hand. Powler? Is he in detention too?

Starboy : No sir. He is the head of the FIRS, Babatunde Fowler.

Buhari : Babatunde...the one that was governor bepore in Lagos?

Starboy : That is Babatunde Fashola, he is minister of Works.

:Buhari: Babatunde Powler, Babatunde Pashola, your Oga likes this name very much. What is the name of the current governor?

Starboy : Babajide Sanwo-olu.

Buhari: Baba again. What does Baba mean ?

Starboy : Father.

Buhari : Shege! I understand now. Bola is their father. What is your own name?

Starboy: Oluyemi Osinbajo.

Buhari: You are not Osunbade? No Baba anything?

Starboy: No sir. Sir, we were talking about Babatunde Fowler .He told me he sent you a notice of the expiration of his first tenure.

Buhari : Madalla! His letter said he is fresenting himself por service again?

Starboy : Yes sir . it's customary that he enjoys two terms. He is doing very good work.

Buhari: Toor! Very good work por you and your master ko?

Starboy: For the country sir.

Buhari : Madalla! Let him fresent himself in Lagos and continue the good work there. Don't worry, phery soon, you and Pashola will join him. Customary kee you dia.

Starboy : Sir, but this was not the agreement.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by daddytime(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Beautiful Comic relief....

Well done I say....
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by NLEFCC(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
hahaha
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by ebukamen(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lol
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by Charleys: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hahahah
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Rumour Of Not Re-appointing Fowler by Danzakidakura(m): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hahahaha some people get mouth ooooh

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Amotekun. / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.