Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (38818 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2020
keep working at it....soon it will show

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Climate change is real..
Our obodo oyinbo president -Donald Trump, is one of the very few people who does not believe in climate change but we farmers that rely (to a certain extent) on climate knows the changes that have occurred over the past years.

Sometimes,you have too much rain and it destroy crops on the farm;other time the temperature is too high that dehydration sets in for the farmer and his/her livestock...

Yesteryears you can easily predict the weather;the duration,when rain will start and stop,when you can start cultivating
Not anymore!

2015/2016 farming season is still one of the season farmers would not forget in a hurry...
There were virtually no rain and affected agricultural production including income of farmers

For africa farmers' products to be competitive with others in other continents,
We need to plan for irrigation systems on the farm in addition to the God-given rain.

If you are new in a particular farm location,you also need to ask those that are cultivating there the history of the weather situation.

At least this will give you give you some knowledge pertaining to the climatic condition and enables you to plan your production process well.

Climate differ from one region to another.

For those planning to cultivate this season,
What's the weather situation in your own area?
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
I hope we are having a good day

There is a saying which says "experience is the best teacher "
But I always say that the experience does not have to be your own experience.
The smart thing to do is to learn from other people's experience whether bad or good for you to be better and take decisions that will take you to your destination faster.

It will take you longer to achieve your dreams if all what you do is to use your experience all the time.

I am also learning from people's experience to do and grow better than my yesterday.

So every opportunity you have to gain /learn must be seized by you.

So learn how to Learn and grow

Have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is my passion !!

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by leye4u: 1:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Ford Van for sale
Very attractive price

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2020
leye4u:
Ford Van for sale Location :Ibadan 07066457617 Very attractive price
fairly used right?and used for logistics
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by leye4u: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

fairly used right?and used for logistics
Yes sir...fairly used
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
leye4u:
Yes sir...fairly used
kindly DM price; someone in my network might be interested.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2020
One of the problem to be faced in starting a viable farm business is access to land and we are providing a solution for farmers/agropreneur in Nigeria - "Access Affordable farmland for all"

This is a great opportunity to be part of the agricultural revolution and generate revenue in 2020

Don't miss this year opportunity to kickstart your dream farm business by owning your farmland in any of our farm estates in ogbomoso and ijebu-igbo

Get yours now!!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by leye4u: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

kindly DM price; someone in my network might be interested.
Contact me on whatsapp 07066457617 let's chat
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2020
leye4u:
Contact me on whatsapp 07066457617 let's chat
okay
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2020
There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to tour goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32am On Jan 28, 2020
Great day for you and yours today.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2020
You do not have to have decade of the experience I have,you just have to follow through the steps I followed and it will take you many months or very few years to achieve what have been achieved...
That's the power of mentorship

if you want to get the result you want,listen and follow the actionable steps the person who got those result followed and you will get the same.

Moreover,it will take you less years to reach that level that it takes your mentor/s

Good day

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Available for sale

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:33am On Jan 31, 2020
Never stop dreaming!
Never stop working on your dream!
Goo d morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Good day

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy new month
may it bring blessings,prosperity and goodness to us all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ffvKsrk6Fo

You need to secure your boundaries with dermacations apart from beacons; especially if you have hundreds or thousands of acres of farmland.

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy sunday my people!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Raw cashewnuts for sale Kindly reach out to +2348164628081 for details Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Good morning my people
The best time to do something is now
don't wait till tomorrow
time is of essence importance

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2020
its a new dawn
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Cashew is the fastest growing agro-commodity in Nigeria but unfortunately this goldmine has not been maximized by Nigeria.

With the global demand exceeding 5 million tons valued at about 6 billion dollars.
Sustainable wealth can built with investing in this low risk and money spinning crop.

Nigeria currently produce 10% of the global raw cashew nut demand.Over the years, the demand has always exceed the supply with the local price rising steadily from N110,000 per tonne in 2011 to N650,000 per tonne in 2017.

Only 25,000 tons out of about 200,000 tons local supply requirement was accounted for in ogbomoso,oyo state in 2016 which happens to be the best quality nut in Nigeria.

This ogbomoso cashew market was valued at 21 million dollar. It is however mind boggling to note that this market is built on mostly unplanned and inherited farms.

Lower nut count per kilogram, high kernel output ratio(KOR) and better taste are the major reason why exporter prefer ogbomoso cashew. This is primarily due to climate,and the local seed quality.

Individuals that produces Cashew nut from other regions like kogi (the largest producer of cashew nut in Nigeria) prefer to bring theirs to ogbomoso to be diluted with cashew nuts grown in ogbomoso to improve the quality of their products
This is the level to which the ratings in terms of quality of ogbomoso cashew nut is.

There is fertile, arable land in ogbomoso for the cultivation of cashew. cashew cultivation is guaranteed to yield huge profit for bold and savvy investors.

The increasing high global demand for cashew from ogbomoso giving its undeniable superior quality such as lower nut per kilogram,high kernel output ratio and better taste are the reasons why cashew merchants and exporters are arriving in their droves to do business in the small town in southwest Nigeria.

It is clear to see that the ogbomoso cashew stands out with its quality and the industry stakeholders testify to its value in the international market.

It is key to note that at this point that the cashew industry in ogbomoso is still at its infancy spanning less than 10 years and have seen significant growth in the past 5 years with more international buyers trooping in driving the demand and cost of the commodity.

The current demand for cashew comes mainly from Asia, but the possibility for growth are boundless with technological advancement finding more use for the nut and more people turning to healthier nut consumption will see an increase in the international demand and export potential for ogbomoso cashew.

Cashew can produce its first fruit in 30 months and will continue fruiting for at least another 50 years.

An acre is capable of yielding an average of 600kg annually and can be as high as 1500kg per acre.
There are over 50,000 acres of affordable and arable land in ogbomoso yet to be cultivated with cashew and with well drafted investment plan from WaleAgro Farms and Food Limited, breaking even is possible in just 2 years.

We are focused in assisting investors maximize the advantage the ogbomosho terrain offers in the cashew trade globally by providing investment option especially the ones that will reduce risks and put the investors at an advantage.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2020
Get involved

Agric pays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2020
tractor and bulldozer for lease

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2020
Good morning my people.

Focus on your goals
with focus comes taking actions to achieve it

what's your goal?

want to start revenue in agribusiness in their hundred of thousands/millions annually

where do you start from?

how do you go about?
who will you meet to guide or train you?

how are you going to get started in shortest possible time?

With focus comes all of these questions you ask yourself and act the answer through

Be among the few who are focus on their goals with corresponding actions and not be distracted by not acting on their goals or analysis what others are doing or not doing

Take action now!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
The cashew season is upon us.

Don't be left out of the millions of naira that will be earned

Its not too late to start your own cashew farm business

CashewFarming pays...Do it

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

100 Products That Have Stayed In Nigeria For 100 Years / Starting A Cassava Farm / Marian Market Calabar Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.