Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39410 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Do good always and it will come back to you
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2020
Always thrive to be the best in what you do with all honesty and integrity!
Good morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Jul 30, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dear agropreneur,
If you don't know this,kindly note this now

Agriculture is a business and must be treated as such.

It requires having a proper plan,tenacity,discipline,integrity and adequate knowledge.

A successful farm business starts with acquisition of fertile farmland,proper planning of inputs,land preparations,adequate planning for production costs and sales.

Having this business mindset will change your approach and make you successful.

Do Proper financial planning
Keep Improving your capacity,Be efficient in your farming operations and capability and keep expanding your knowledge base.

Agricbusiness is the key to your prosperity and wealth...Get involved!

Want to get involved?
Send me a DM
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Someone asked me yesterday on that why am I so passionate about agriculture,encouraging and preaching that people should get involved in the business of agriculture ;

In his words " I have been following you for 6 years now on your social media platforms and have learnt a whole lot from you; your passion and how you have helped other people start their agribusiness successfully is encouraging.
More power to your elbow!
I want to pay a visit to your farm estate in ijebu-igbo to see you and see what I can start immediately.
I like your passion and consistency"

My passion stems from these simple reasons;

Agriculture is the key that opens the door to prosperity to the nation and to the Nigerian citizens.
All the enabling factors (good fertile farmland,good weather,cheap labourers,etc)are already available at our backyard,just for us to take action.

There are lot of wealth creating opportunities that we can get involved in,from farming,processing, retailing, transportation, exportation etc

So the time is now for you to get involved.

Affordable farmland is still available at our farm estates in ilorin (kwara state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) and ijebu-igbo (ogun state)
Interested?
Kindly DM.

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nigeria was once one of the food basket of the world on the 60's ,positioning us into No1 or 2 in oilpalm ,cocoa,cassava and groundnut production.

The economy was very strong,exchange rate of major currencies of the world were almost at par $1 was almost equal 1N, massive edifice such as the most beautiful university was built with money generated from the sales of these crops.

Many Nigerians who are engage in agriculture then prospered with sufficient food for local consumption and export.

Many years down the line,we discovered oil and boom! we are faced with lots of economic problem,

Bastardised economy,rise in exchange rate etc

Fortunately,we are now back to the era of the 80's as we are now diversifying back to what make our country the giant of Africa and prosper us.

There is no better time than now to get involved.

As we are now having more to be made from the agricultural value chain.
I believe that the future belongs to those that key in now.

Would you join the movement? 

Want to own your profitable farm?
we've got you covered.
Farmland are available for sale in ijebu-igbo, ilorin and ogbomoso.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:05am On Aug 17, 2020
If you can't fly...then run.

If you can't run...then walk.

If you can't walk,then crawl but whatever you do,you have to keep moving forward....

*Martin Luther king Jnr.*

There is nothing as important as setting your goals and executing.

Executing takes you closer to achieving your goals

The greatest mistake you can make is to have a goal and not be motivated to work in achieving them

If you can't fly with it and you can't run with it,then crawl with it....make sure that no matter how little you progress, you are closer to tour goal now than yesterday

Don't just have your goals on paper or in your head without taking actions to achieving it no matter the small steps you take.

One of my goals this season is to maximize the water resources on our farm estates to establish à catfish farm

I have started putting things together, one of which is going for training to gain more knowledge and insights into how to make it work... With those steps,I know that I am closer to my goals today than yesterday.

You want to own hundred of acres of cultivated farm and don't have the resources,then will you rather start from where you are and start going rather than waiting for the perfect time?

The fact is perfect time is a mirage.
Keep going,Never stop working on your goals.
Good morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2020
Someone asked me yesterday on that why am I so passionate about agriculture,encouraging and preaching that people should get involved in the business of agriculture ;

In his words " I have been following you for 6 years now on your social media platforms and have learnt a whole lot from you; your passion and how you have helped other people start their agribusiness successfully is encouraging.
More power to your elbow!
I want to pay a visit to your farm estate in ijebu-igbo to see you and see what I can start immediately.
I like your passion and consistency"

The reasons are simple;

Agriculture is the key that opens the door to prosperity to the nation and to the Nigerian citizens.
All the enabling factors (good fertile farmland,good weather,cheap labourers,etc)are already available at our backyard,just for us to take action.

There are lot of wealth creating opportunities that we can get involved in,from farming,processing, retailing, transportation, exportation etc

So the time is now for you to get involved.

Affordable farmland is still available at our farm estates in ilorin (kwara state),ogbomoso (Oyo state) and ijebu-igbo (ogun state)
Interested
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2020
No farmer,No nation

The above simply means "No food,No Nation"
You need farmers to produce food for energy to carry out our daily activities

You need farmers to produce food to survive

You need farmers to produce food for economic prosperity of the nation.

The equation of a prosperous nation and it's citizen will not be balanced or completed if farmer/food is missing

Farmers cultivate and produces food for millions of people on a daily basis

I am proud farmer

We are on a mission to bring food to the tables of millions across the nations of the world.

Will you get involved and join us?
Thousands of acres are still available on our farm estates to start your own farm business.
Kindly DM
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:23am On Aug 25, 2020
#DoagricItPays

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Right locations matters when you are cultivating your farm.

You want to start a cashew farm,and you go to a location where the weather,soil and location is not favorable,you already know the outcome of such farm business.

If you are looking to start your cashew farm,then ogbomoso will be the best location for such because of the premium price associated with cashewnut in Nigeria,favorable weather condition and markets.

Different crops has the best location where they thrive well and favours it's marketability.
It's your duty to consult and find the right location for your farm business.

You can always get in touch with +2348164628081 for further consultations

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2020
Investing your time and resources into your dream will guarantee success

Do Agric...it pays
Farming is cool...

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Interactive thread on whether you should venture into crop or livestock farming.
It's very informative.

https://www.nairaland.com/2646203/crop-vs-animal-farming-which
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Never underestimate the days of little beginnings
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Good morning from this side

Let's go green..

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Happy sunday to you all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOCU7AMfvA

One of the okra harvests on our farm estate.

You too can be part of this agric prosperity by purchasing your land on any of our farm estates in ilorin, ogbomoso or ijebu-igbo
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Sep 17, 2020
Now that Oga buhari has said that "no kobo" must be issued by CBN for food importation, we know that at WaleAgro we have to buckle up, make our belt tight and get our hands dirty on the field because we know If we don't,hunger and poverty is a stone throw away and that's why we are increasing efforts to clear and cultivate the land at our various farm estates locations to produce food,sell and make more money.

You can also join us and other investors,partners on this lane to acquire your farmland on any of our farm estate,cultivate,produce,sell and make money.

For those individuals, big investors,corporate organisation looking to cultivate thousand of acres,we got you covered,we have over 4000 acres of land available for sale at our farm estates locations in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin.
As it is now,we must eat what we produce,sell what we produce here because it seems Oga buhari is releasing "no kobo" until further notice.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmYF0wmkgH4
angry
What happen in Kogi early today
#cattle
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Sep 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Happy sunday to you all.
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Want to sell your produce,then this thread is for you

https://www.nairaland.com/2079002/practical-guide-profitable-marketing-agric
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2020
Want to start a soybeans farm on any of our farm estate?
Then get in touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMYn8_Sgfwk
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Peace of mind in anything you venture into is very important and don't spare any resources to have it.

My advice to new entrant in agriculture especially if you are venturing into farm business is don't be penny wise when it comes to some critical operations or steps to take that involves money.

2012 was a very bad year for us at Waleagro.

Trying to be penny wise,I acquired some acres in a fulani herdsmen ravage area with no single farmer.

The land was not properly cultivated.

I cultivated with no single insurance policy.

No network of buyers whatsoever

About few months to harvest,  50hectares of cassava was ravaged and destroyed by fulani cattle with no revenue

That's why when I give advice to investors and potential farmers to ,I do so from the point of past pain and experience and not from the point of monetary gain per se.

Learning from my past experiences and pain brought about the idea of creation of farm estates where you can farm safely,where your farm produce is well protected,you can interact and share ideas with other farmers/investors like you,have ready buyers to take up whatsoever you produce.

I can tell you that we have the safest,most secured farmlands in Nigeria right now where you can come in,farm and have no worry about whether your farm investment is secured or not.

This is what @elemideabiodun ,@subair.titilayo @jamazo2000,@thaddeusaking, and many others are enjoying right now on our various farm estates.

If you tell them that you are having issues with cattle herdsmen,they are probably going to laugh at you strangely because that "fulani herdsmen" is a strange word to them which they cannot experience.

That's why I keep saying it that you need  to get your land in a secured location and will spare no cost to continue to provide secured environment for your investment to grow

We are available now in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin,so.if you want to farm in any of the location,you can get in touch.

Do have a great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.