Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) (39402 Views)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 4 Challenges Of Setting Up A Side Income And Working Full-time / What's The Cost Of Setting Up A Petrol Filling Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2020
Gogreen
Agriculture is the way
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2020
What you need to know about the ogbomoso cashew industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXbAdmg1JU
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Never give up on your dream
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
#mondaymotivation

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Wahala for those who no dey involved in agriculture

#ItPays

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Whatever small space you have at the back of your house, please plant something
You can plant cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, okro, leafy vegetables eg ewedu, efo etc
There is okro that matured in 40 days
Cucumber matured in 40 days
Tomatoe and pepper is 90days
You can even plant sweet corn, sweet potatoes etc.
Sweet corn is 75 days
Sweet potatoes is 3 - 4 months
A small space of sweet potatoes gives you a lot.
You can fry, boil or turn to flour
Rainfall in this year was bad in the South west as a result of climate change. Several crops did not survive
Several farmers harvest little or nothing from the farm.
The little food that was harvested are getting reserved for personal use. They are not even enough
What then will they send to the city to sell?
The northern side battle massive flood which has never happened before
Farms are destroyed
Property were lost
Life were lost
The food system is completely disorganised
The other side of the farming area that was not destroy by flood had been taken over by bandits and kidnappers
We recently read that farmers now pay bandit tax before they could harvest in the northern side
Majority of our food source is from the North.
We produce little around here even in rainy season not to talk of dry season that we don't produce anything
There will be possible food scarcity
You can only pay for what you see
No matter how expensive it becomes

What if you did not even get the one to price?
Plant something no matter how small.

Most of us have boreholes at home
Give the crop water in the morning and in the evening. Just a small space
We can grow our own food

Rain has stopped in most farming area since October

I know a farm that will be losing over 200 acres of soyabeans because rain stopped when they did not expect
Sorghum that farmers normally plant towards the end of the season did not have enough water to produce well.

Yam is as expensive in the rural side as I have never seen before by this time in November

Farmers now make corn into tuwo and egbo as favourite food in the southwest.
Egbo in the morning
Tuwo in the afternoon and evening
No cassava to make elubo
No yam to make elubo
And the next rainy season is still 5 months away.
Thats if it start on time.

Then we will be expecting new harvest by August or September
What ever your hand can find planting, please plant it.

Whatever space you have, please utilise it

Keep farming.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39am On Dec 07, 2020
Agricultural sector in Africa was projected by the world Bank to be worth $1 trillion by 2030 as our population continue to soar higher with demand for more mouths to feed.
Out of this huge sector ,what value are you creating now to get a slice of that pie.

There are lot of wealth creating opportunities staring you in the face as you read this that you can take advantage of.

If just 1% of the $1 trillion value is captured,that will be multiple billions in dollars.

Unfortunately,you cannot go the journey alone.It requires strategic partnership and collaborations.
You have the money,we have the expertise
We have the money,you have the network, then together we can achieve and do more.

The opportunity of earning 6-7 figures from our plantain/oilpalm ,cashew and cocoa farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin is still available and you can join other partners as well.

As we work and move closer everyday to our vision of not only producing healthy, secured food to the world but keep on generating good returns to all of our partners

Good morning
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2020
#DoAgricItPays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Some month ago, i posted a video of our soybeans growing on the field during my inspection tours.
I am happy to tell you that we have successfully processed our soybeans and bagged.

Another positive for us and our partners/clients all over the world.

Hopefully,hundred of tons of soybeans will be made available to our buyers at the right time and income disbursed to all of our partners/clients

This is what we know how to do and we put in our best for you.

You can partner with us in any of our plantain/oilpalm,cashew,cocoa farm estates in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin

100% farm setup,
100% farm management and consistent 6-7 figure revenue generation annually for 30 years

#waleagro#agribusiness#agriculture#ogbomoso#ilorin#kwarastate#farm#soybeans#farming#ijebu#oyo#lagos#nigeria#farmestate#farmer#cashew#oilpalm#cocoa#partnership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BiX7Z3oTDA
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2020
You need to learn either the hard way or the easier way to succeed
Learn hard way through your own experience or easier way through other people that have passed through the road you are trying to pass through before

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Agribusiness can only pay through consistent effort and investment over a long haul.
Want to earn dollar,then you need to grow cashcrops which matures at least 3-4 years of cultivation.
Without long term perspective,you might miss a lot
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
#Getinvolved
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Stay focus.

You can not achieve much with no focus.

You can partner with us in any of our farm estate in ijebu-igbo, ogbomoso and ilorin to start generating your 6-7 figures income
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2020
One of the best thing you can do for yourself is to invest in a sustainable agric projects for consistent income and we are here to assist you in achieving this
Contact to call is on my signature
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Want to invest in agriculture?
Cashew farm business is one of the crop you can invest in

We offer 100% farm setup and farm management only on our cashew farm estate in ogbomoso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29clE6SD0U
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
Investment in agriculture is one of the best decision you should take in 2021

First,learn from those involved preferably attend a practical training class

Second, Partner or invest with credible organisations
Third,make sustainable investment that keeps generating income for.you for many decades
Fourth,go to sleep with expectation for your returns.
Fifth,don't eat with all your fingers,reinvest some to go bigger

Sixth,you will.thank me later.

You can partner with us as well on our cashew,oilpalm,plantain farm estate in ogbomoso,ilorin and ijebu-igbo
Call /WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:54am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Jedalord: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2020
Lesgupnigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

Please what is the profit that one can make from using a plot of land to cultivating plantains
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Jedalord:

Please what is the profit that one can make from using a plot of land to cultivating plantains
Don't calculate profit when you are cultivating on a plot.
Use it as a learning experience.
Plot is too small to expect profit
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Compliment of the season to everyone
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Merry Christmas and Happy New year Everyone
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
One of your priority for 2021 should be investing in agriculture as it is the only sustainable way to wealth and prosperity as our population continue to increase.

You can also partner with us on one of our plantain farm estate in ogun state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4DlyKnr2lQ
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
Never give up!!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new 2021
May it bring good success and more breakthrough in all that you lay your hands upon this new year.
Amen

#DoAgric
#InvestInAgric
#AgricPays
#GreenMoney
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Letter to agric investors in 2021

Dear prospective agric investor,

I know you want to make money from agriculture and you want to make it big
That's a good aspiration which require consistent efforts,time,learning/relearning for you to achieve that.

I also know that you might have been seeing or hearing "invest 50k,100k etc and earn 50%,70% in 6months"

What would you cultivate that you earn 50% in 6 months;which is about 100% in a year except if you are cultivating weeds.

Do not fall for it or create that mindset of agriculture being a 'getting quick,big roi or getting quick rich scheme' and go to invest blindly....I can assure you that disappointment and probably total loss will be the experience.

As a farmer, and agro-investor ,agriculture provides a stream of income that may never dry for a lifetime if done properly and not quick riches.
Patience, and consistency is the code of the game.

Over the past few years,I have seen people leave their paying job and want to cash out of the quick riches agriculture present

Do not leave your job!

Your job should be a means to create that streams of income.

You cannot create and enjoy the streams of income in agriculture without money to invest.

As a graduate looking to start agribusiness,go and look for a job and gradually invest the little resources you are getting into agriculture or you go and start agricultural trading

Note that you can't create streams of income from agrotrading but it can give you income to leverage on to start your farm business properly.

Today alone,I have received more than 5 calls of people seeking advice/remedy that made the wrong investment because they are looking for 70% ROI in 6 months

It's better to be informed now and take necessary precaution than to make wrong investment and be seeking for remedy

This is my message for those that want to invest in agriculture come 2021

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:03am On Jan 03, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone!!
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2021
My Dad use to say something " the cities of today were villages of yesterday".
He travelled extensively and during his travels,he saw how villages,towns turned to cities within years.
He always tell many stories of how the jungles of Aba, Port-harcourt,Lagos, Ibadan etc in the 1960's,70's,80's,90's are now big cities.

One thing I learn from his numerous stories is that where you have humans and development are synonymous.....there will always be development where you have humans.

Investing in farm business is a two edged profit sword.

After you must have made a lot of money from what you produce on your farm, at the same time, the value of your farmland keep going North.

In 2017,a potential client from italy who want to invest on the farm came visiting and when he got to one of our farm estates in ogbomoso said that "I don't think this place will be developed even in the next 40 years" and he left.

Those that knows me know that I don't talk too much to convince people.
Once I tell you the truth,you either take it or leave it. I wouldnot sweet talk you into taking the offer.

3 years from the time he left,I have watched the location developed with a lot of amenities such as electricity,good roads,

Last year,I sent him the before/after pictures of the area that he said it will take 40 years to develop.
He was rushing to take some acres but unfortunately it was too late as it was already acquired by someone else and he has to settle for another location.

For the past 5 years or so,I have seen enormous increase in migration from urban to rural areas creating a lot of developmental strides.

There is agricultural revolution going on currently in Nigeria and this is the right time to plug in.

#DoAgric
#ItPays
Re: My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Don't waste time this 2021
Take massive action on your dream
Keep pushing
#DoAgric
#ItPays

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Photo: Who Can Tell The Source Of This Money? / Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Tomato Price Crashes As Ghana, Cameroon Supplies Hit Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.