Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Carry A Container From Apapa To Mainland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Would It Cost To Carry A Container From Apapa To Mainland (402 Views)

Send Your Packages From Mainland To Mainland For Just N1000 / $4000 To Move A Container From Apapa To Lagos Mainland / Shipping A Container From USA: What To Load (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would It Cost To Carry A Container From Apapa To Mainland by grandiose4ever: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hello guys, I'm just beginning this importing business and I need a whole lot of information. Prior to this I imported goods in small quantities via dhl, but considering the size of the import I am considering I would like to get more opinion in addition to what I've gotten online.

How much would it cost me to carry a container loaded with electronic goods from Apapa to Ikeja?

How much would it cost me to ship a full container of electronic goods from China to Lagos?

Are there any Customs issues I should anticipate? How can I resolve this custom issues.

Lastly and very importantly, these products have European Union standard certifications. So I'm sure they are good. But they do not have Standard Organization of Nigeria's certification. However, the cost of getting SON is expensive. Please I would like to know, do I run the risk of seizure by SON? Thank you.

Please Lalasticlala help me move to front page. I need answers.

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Hawking On Highways; Good, Bad & Ugly / Threat Of Abduction Makes Nigeria A High-risk Business / Business Opportunities For Distributors Of Classic And Executive Men Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.