Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Best Nigerian Gospel Music For Christmas Season - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Best Nigerian Gospel Music For Christmas Season (165 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise & Worship Songs Released In November 2019 / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Gospel Music For Christmas Season by Herrera8: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2019
As the christmas season is here again, it's an incredible opportunity we have as christians to reflect on the benefit of Christ's birth to us. The knowledge that we've benefitted from this greatly warrants us to sing praise for the Messiah.
Hence, The Reason of His Birth's Christmas Carol for 2019 holds on 15th and I need to make atleast three presentations but I'm short of ideas now.

Nairalanders, PLEASE I NEED A VERY GOOD SONG THAT SIGNIFIES THE SEASON(of Christmas and His birth) WITH POWERFUL LYRICS, PREFERABLY HIGH PRAISE THAT ONE CAN DANCE ALONG.
I'll appreciate anyone that is gonna help with a good suggestion, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.