Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. (453 Views)

Lady Slumps At A Drinking Spot In Ebonyi After Taking Alcohol (Photo) / Why You Should Stop Taking "Agbo" / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. by Mr100Dollars: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
For years now i have been taking alcohol and other related stuff cause it gives me a lot joy and happiness, I don't do relationship cause i see alcohol as my best friend, whenever i feel lonely i go straight to any pub close to me to drink and when i'm coming back i always take a bottle of spirit with me home.
When i noticed the alcohol don't have much effect on me, I started adding drugs like refnol, tramadol to it, the more i take the stuff the more my system gets stronger and i started increasing my doze, but i didn't know i was doing myself (crying). When i'm in a gathering with friends, i'm always the one to order for drinks no matter the venue for the gathering, cause i see it as fun. After drinking i always find a lady to call just to have sec with, their sometimes i even call some of my exes. After everything i just regret my actions cause it's out of my budget.

Just last month, I began to notice anytime i take alcohol i always feel pains around my stomach, it wasn't funny at all. I thought it was normal pain. So two weeks ago i went to eat at an eatery, but the pepper wasn't enough, so i felt like throwing up, I went straight to a shop, I bought a bottle of spirit and started drinking it, I started feeling the pains around me stomach again, immediately throw the bottle away, and promise myself never to take anything alcohol or drugs again. I'm really happy about this decision, it's the best decision i have ever take in life and no regret about it. Though i feel lonely sometimes, but my weed (marijuana is always there for me).

If you're taking alcohol too much, you better reduce or stop taking it. Don't use your money to buy what will kill you someday. Your body is like a car, you can use it as you like but without proper maintenance, it will knock down one day. Water and weed does it better for me.

Thanks for reading, forget the typos i'm not a journalist or a lecturer, I'm just a Nigerian.

I believe i have pass my message.

Re: Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
You know, I find it quite strange when pple say they take alcohol because there is virtually no longtermhealth benefit it gives the body. Rather it consumes ones' scarce resources, kill the kidneys and liver, diminishes sexual performance and causes premature aging amongst other deleterious effects.

Water remains the best DRINK ever made.

No Pain
No Gain.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. by Mr100Dollars: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
You know, I find it quite strange when pple say they take alcohol because there is virtually no longtermhealth benefit it gives the body. Rather it consumes ones' scarce resources, kill the kidneys and liver, diminishes sexual performance and causes premature aging amongst other deleterious effects.

Water remains the best DRINK ever made.

No Pain
No Gain.
Bro you're right, the worst is drugs it make you look old and awkward, just this period people have started commenting on my new look. I'm very cool with my decision no looking back.
Re: Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Bro you're right, the worst is drugs it make you look old and awkward, just this period people have started commenting on my new look. I'm very cool with my decision no looking back.

Please don't go into a relapse. You will be better for it. One more thing, hit the GYM.
Re: Reasons Why I Stop Taking Alcohol And Other Related Stuffs. by healthgoals: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2019
I strongly suggest you hit the GYM

(1) (Reply)

A Hungry Doctor Is A Danger To The Society As Doctors Begin Strike In Ondo / Benefits Of ESA For Work From Home People / Phytoscience Business Opportunity Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.