Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman (29840 Views)

Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / AMCON: Buhari Replaces Muiz Banire With Edward Adamu / Leaked Audio: Emefiele, Edward Adamu Discuss How To Cover-up N500bn Stole - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by AyakaDunukofia: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2019
Tunde Fowler...And now Banire
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Godhatesodomy: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
OgaBuhari:
stop crying like zombieTERROR.
if you read well you'll see where it was stated that both the appointees are from the SW
Lol, please free me. Igbos are not represented properly in this administration.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Iscoalarcon: 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
CircleOfWilis:
he is not Fulani....he is tangale and a christian from Gombe state..

don't mind them haters. To them anyone from the North is either fulani or hausa. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by joeluv: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2019
[it does not matter if he is Christian north or Muslim north, north is north. Buhari has given to many Muslim north positions and just a hand few Christian north. So this is nice to see. However, his appointments are 80% skewed to the north. This is very bad. quote author=Iscoalarcon post=84808152] don't mind them haters. To them anyone from the North is either fulani or hausa. Nonsense [/quote]
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Enemyofpeace: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
fk001:

Is chief of Naval Staff a Northerner?
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Prymestrr(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
13) He is a Gworo chewing Fulani Buhari asslicker that replaced Tinubu's boy fowler
He's a AMCON not FIRS. undecided
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by danjalingo: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
13) He is a Gworo chewing Fulani Buhari asslicker that replaced Tinubu's boy fowler

He's not a Fulani man and doesn't chew gworo, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Ogurube: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
How did you figure the poster is a member of IPOB? Regardless, majority of Northerners, both Muslim and Christian, have almost the same mentality: anti-civilization, clueless, and corrupt. And, that excludes Middlebelters like Niger, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Adamawa, Tarawa, etc.
fk001:

The majority of IPOB are stark illiterates they can't differentiate between Fulani and a Christian Northerner.

This one doesn't even know who Mr. Edward Adamu replaced. SMH
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Fairview1: 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Impressive resumé. Please use it to work well for the positive interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Stamagba(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Are you not forgetting something? He definitely was the HEAD boy during his school days.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by donprinyo(m): 12:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Northerners are not thieves, southerners are thieves. Dats how majority of dem reason.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by mistyebby(f): 4:09am On Dec 11, 2019
LarryBee1k:
hope everyone is seeing the nepotism. when it's our time. we'll remove them and kick them to back

Your strategy worked in 2015 when you had Gej. it will never work again tooth less bull dog

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by favour32(m): 4:17am On Dec 11, 2019
One Nigeria my ass with government of the North for the North alone.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 4:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Tinubu, see yah life. All your men are being replaced by northerners. In your next life, obey the voice of the elders.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by umbre(m): 4:51am On Dec 11, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

How did he replace Fowler? Fowler was in FIRS, this is AMCON we talking about. Quick to type because you want to critique. Smh
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Liposure: 5:21am On Dec 11, 2019
He should not disapoint
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by naijapips04: 5:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Zeezxo:
So now that He is an Hausa Christian now can we hear word and those mentally derailed miscreants that supported FFK can hide in shame.

Those who also thinks Buhari is doing that to attack Tinubu your munu never do. Tinubu already have his boys across all the federation not an appointed boys.

Mention me with senses not sense.

Boys like MC oluomo ? Tinubu exporting louts to every corner of the country
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by ibidapko(m): 5:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Sunnycliff:
There's nothing exceptional or outstanding in his CV. He's just another Northerner. Buhari have no regards for Federal Character
AMCON is basically a Credit Risk Management and Debt Management/Recovery agency. To be headed by someone without any valid experience in Credit Risk Management or core banking is definitely putting a square peg in a round hole.

This appointment will only result in AMCON out sourcing most of it's activities to outside consultants. A sure way of ensuring consultant fees paddings and returns to the oga-on-top.

The guy is an engineer with valid experience in strategic management and planning activities in Central Banking environment
He should have been sent to a more suitable agency: definitely not AMCON.

What AMCON needs now is an ENFORCER that will recover the billions of Naira from loan defaulters and not a strategic planner/manager.
AMCON has gone beyond the strategic planning stage.!!

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by NaijadrivaCars: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Nice CV.

But that of FIRS, the same can't be said of him, no antecedents, no Info if you google his name.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by somtookeke(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2019
*Buhari Appoints CBN Deputy Gov, Edward Adamu, As AMCON Chairman*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/buhari-appoints-cbn-deputy-gov-edward.html

Read more headlines

*The Rats Are Fleeing The Sinking Trump Ship As 23rd House Republican Bails*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/the-rats-are-fleeing-sinking-trump-ship.html

*share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by okito: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2019
If by now we are still wondering if Buhari is ethnocentric, then we clearly do not understand the dynamics of Nigerian politics. He already hinted that he would be reckless in the 2nd term and we can see this playing out. I just hope this man will not cause an eventual break up of Nigeria. He has no regard for federal character whatsoever!
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning Beloved

Peace be unto you in the name of our Lord Jesus

The way to righteousness

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Beloved, men have taken up different ways of living but these ways has an ending - death. There is no other way to righteousness and Holiness except the way provided by the Father for you which is Jesus Christ.

Any way of living that is not subject to or acknowledging the way and living by the way, the end thereof is death. Jesus is the only way you can live righteously and acceptable before GOD.

Many people are morally upright but have not come to acknowledge the way which is Jesus. This is called self-righteousnes. This leads to death: it is only through Jesus you can have life and without Him, the end is death. Jesus is the only way to the Father. Jesus is the only way to eternity with GOD. Jesus is the only way to live a righteous, holy and acceptable life before GOD. Jesus is the only way you can be acceptable before GOD and not condemned.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Are you still living by your own way which you think is right but you have not accepted the way?

Or you just find it very difficult to live a life free from Sin?

Jesus is knocking on the door of your heart. Just open the door of your heart, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Let Him in that you may have access to the Father, live holy, righteously and have the hope of eternity.

Say the following: Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of GOD and that you died and rose again that I might be saved. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour, come in to my heart and take charge of my life. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.

If you have done this, I congratulate you. Heaven rejoice for your sake. Welcome to Family of GOD'S people. Welcome to Zion. Do well to contact the number below: +2347012859552

GOD bless you.

Shalom

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by NaMeAboki: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2019
MadeInTokyo:

Stop the bigotry and ignorance; does Mr Edward Lametek Adamu sound like Fulani to you?
This is one of the reasons why the Social Media Control Bill should pass through - to control ppl like you from polluting the cyberspace with hate speeches.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by OgaBuhari: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol, please free me. Igbos are not represented properly in this administration.
simply because they are not qualified, assuming they were fit for the job they'd have been appointed.
most of your brothers are not educated and you can't expect Buhari to appoint an Igbo with a waec holder to such posts simply because he wants to honor federal character.
the few Igbos with Bsc lack experience and as such professionals from other tribes mostly yorubas would be appointed.
Same way Igbos don't have a viable Person to lead this country.
I'm not being tribalistic tho I'm just stating the obvious.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by kamat01: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Proudly tangle
jobsmiths:
Lau Mana

1 Like

Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 11, 2019
OgaBuhari:
simply because they are not qualified, assuming they were fit for the job they'd have been appointed.
most of your brothers are not educated and you can't expect Buhari to appoint an Igbo with a waec holder to such posts simply because he wants to honor federal character.
the few Igbos with Bsc lack experience and as such professionals from other tribes mostly yorubas would be appointed.
Same way Igbos don't have a viable Person to lead this country.
I'm not being tribalistic tho I'm just stating the obvious.
Staunch buhari follower I hail you
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by fk001(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2019
Ogurube:
How did you figure the poster is a member of IPOB? Regardless, majority of Northerners, both Muslim and Christian, have almost the same mentality: anti-civilization, clueless, and corrupt. And, that excludes Middlebelters like Niger, Plateau, Benue, Kogi, Adamawa, Tarawa, etc.

Okay keep calm your New FIRS is from the middle belt.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by fk001(m): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
kamat01:
Proudly tangle

You see how some people are against his appointment.
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by smokeyupu(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
He is a Christian from the Tangale Waja tribe and definitely not a gworo chewer..... Get your facts right
Re: Edward Adamu Biography: 12 Important Things To Know About New AMCON Chairman by smokeyupu(m): 8:58am On Dec 11, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Just because he has been dethroned doesn't mean he's gonna vamoose from Abuja.... Na wah for you oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Suffers PTSD From Family's Experience With Police - Reno (Throwback) / Don't Single Out My Administration For Probe: Johnathan / Support Fayemi's Nomination, Fayose Tells Ekiti National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.