Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers (28488 Views)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Gov. Seyi Makinde increases OYO State's 'allawee' for Corpers from 5k To 15k / NYSC Increases Corpers' Transport Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by risos(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Corps member don turn to exhibit after 6pm. Drivers how do u copy....

Police: wetin u carry?
Driver: nothing o
Police: Wetin dey
Driver: Na now I just dey enter road
Police: Carry ur motor comot 4 here
Police: (sees corps member)....hey common park before I shoot u. U are a criminal, no b exhibit coppa b dis.u r under arrest, intact everybody wey dey this motor na kidnapper...
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by doctorgold(m): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2019
There is need to abolish that rubbish tradition of keeping corps members waiting under the sun because of one rubbish governor or commissioner that has been sent to declare the camp closed.
Back then in edo state, we waited for Oshiomole under the scorching sun for over 4 hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by nairalanduseles: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Flier:
Just find your way,Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world

Naaaaaaaaaaaa .... you are living in hell....till you travel to developed countries you will know.......
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by mechanics(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2019
Yustash001:
What about those coming from far distance that will spend half of their allawee on transport
It will be reduced for them.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:35am On Dec 11, 2019
EcoBrick:
If this will stem the increasing number of corpers dying on Nigerian roads then it is a welcome development.
How will it?
So if a corper boards a bus from the north to the East, by 6pm the driver will ask the corper to get down? Reason am
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Victoria25(f): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Story for the gods.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by rayobaba(m): 2:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
And wat happens after 6pm when he/she is already in a moving bus dt loads before 6pm.
Backward country.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Yabariki: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Did you really comprehend what the FRSC is saying?
Dididrumz:
So na corp members dey cause the accidents?

Just thinking out loud
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Dididrumz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Yabariki:
Did you really comprehend what the FRSC is saying?

Maybe not.

Ohhhh, now i see. Reduce the fare for coro members to stop them from bording night busses. Ok
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2019
When has NYSC or Corps Members become the responsibility of FRSC?

Nigeria is in need of urgent brain reassignment surgery! Ever since the APC government set in, there has been more idiots at the helm of national affairs!

The same FRSC boss who caused controversy with Google maps is not asking transporters not to carry corps members? Does FRSC have such powers or mandate?

Chai!!! NYSC isn't even under the jurisdiction of FRSC and FRSC didn't have the powers to tell drivers who not to carry.

How did we descend down to the pit of irredeemable idiocy?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Christmasdon:
Nigeria is a good country sha. imagine paying u to serve your father's land. this is great. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
I LOVE BEING A NIGERIAN.
You call 19.8 paying.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
emmabest2000:
One word to summarize all this episode is poverty is really bad grin

boarding night buses just for price reduction hmmm...
That's not it jor, i was posted to kebbi from delta, i left home early in the morning, i paid 9k for the journey, even after leaving very early we still got to kebbi the next day.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dididrumz:
So na corp members dey cause the accidents?

Just thinking out loud

Directive is to save their lives as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Dididrumz(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
Neddyogu:

Directive is to save their lives as much as possible.

I noticed
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
When has NYSC or Corps Members become the responsibility of FRSC?

Nigeria is in need of urgent brain reassignment surgery! Ever since the APC government set in, there has been more idiots at the helm of national affairs!

The same FRSC boss who caused controversy with Google maps is not asking transporters not to carry corps members? Does FRSC have such powers or mandate?

Chai!!! NYSC isn't even under the jurisdiction of FRSC and FRSC didn't have the powers to tell drivers who not to carry.

How did we descend down to the pit of irredeemable idiocy?

The safety of the Nigerian road user is part of the responsibility of the FRSC, Corps members inclusive. The directive aims to minimize the number of Corps members getting themselves involved in RTAs. Avoid unnecessary risks, save lives. There is nothing idiotic about it.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

How will it?
So if a corper boards a bus from the north to the East, by 6pm the driver will ask the corper to get down? Reason am

The directive is to discourage unnecessary risks by traveling at night. Save the ones you can save. Those wey get ear, make dem hear word. After I had a terrible experience traveling at night, dem nor tell me before I give myself brain.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by xcabczyxabczzzz: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Flier:
Just find your way,Nigeria is one of the best countries in the world
Preach.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Neddyogu:

The directive is to discourage unnecessary risks by traveling at night. Save the ones you can save. Those wey get ear, make dem hear word. After I had a terrible experience traveling at night, dem nor tell me before I give myself brain.
Accidents can happen both in the day and at night. His directive is totally wrong.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

Accidents can happen both in the day and at night. His directive is totally wrong.

Yea accidents can occur at any time, but a little caution can avert needless deaths. Why take unnecessary risks? It's just like admonishing people to use seat belts. Using seatbelts may not
in itself prevent accidents from occuring but it sure would save a life or two.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
Neddyogu:

The safety of the Nigerian road user is part of the responsibility of the FRSC, Corps members inclusive. The directive aims to minimize the number of Corps members getting themselves involved in RTAs. Avoid unnecessary risks, save lives. There is nothing idiotic about it.
Oga, FRSC cannot tell transporters who to carry!

Whether corps members are leaving camp without authorisation isn't FRSC mandate. Carrying corps members isn't breaking any law, so what's your point?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Izigha(m): 3:58am On Dec 12, 2019
jerryunit48:
So if you leave by say 12 PM and we know how ad the roads can be plus hold ups and you by 6 PM you are still traveling what happens
then the driver will say please come down from the vehicle grin grin
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Izigha(m): 4:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Neddyogu:

sorry to quote u. it is. 2morrow this guy will also say dnt sell beer to corps members, so they dnt get drunk. he should tell the corps members to avoid traveling at night or after 6pm
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2019
Izigha:

sorry to quote u. it is. 2morrow this guy will also say dnt sell beer to corps members, so they dnt get drunk. he should tell the corps members to avoid traveling at night or after 6pm

This I suppose is d general idea. But no need to be dramatic about the whole issue. Like someone said, accidents may occur even during the day but then what's bad in taking precautions to avoid unnecessary loss of young lives dis ember period?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Neddyogu(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2019
WrathOfHadez:
Oga, FRSC cannot tell transporters who to carry!

Whether corps members are leaving camp without authorisation isn't FRSC mandate. Carrying corps members isn't breaking any law, so what's your point?

You don't get it do you? The FRSC official was referring to the transporters who bring in vehicles into the orientation camps to transport corps members at the end of the orientation course. Read the article again oga.
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Airtimex(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
jerryunit48:
So if you leave by say 12 PM and we know how ad the roads can be plus hold ups and you by 6 PM you are still traveling what happens

You simply remove your nysc cloths, including cap tongue
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Neddyogu:

You don't get it do you? The FRSC official was referring to the transporters who bring in vehicles into the orientation camps to transport corps members at the end of the orientation course. Read the article again oga.
Stay focused, now if transporters bring their vehicles into orientation camps to ferry corps members, how's that a traffic offence or violating any FRSC code?

Is their any FRSC rule broken there? Isn't it the duty of the NYSC authority to handle?

If a corps member is seen in a vehicle, can FRSC order him out of the car? Can FRSC ask a transporter to drop off a passenger and if the transporter refused, what low would the FRSC site as being broken?

Can FRSC impound any car by law because Corps Members are inside?

Lolz.... Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Christmasdon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
charliboy654:
You call 19.8 paying.
Ain't u grateful.?
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2019
Christmasdon:
Ain't u grateful.?
If not for my side hustle, that 19.8 nor reach me 4 2weeks
Re: Don't Transport Corpers From 6pm - FRSC Boss To Drivers by thonniejid(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2021
Are you a NYSC corper leaving for camp from Lagos? Even better, are you headed to the Imo or Port harcourt camp ?

I have good news for you! �

Intercity is offering you a comfy ride to your camp at a REDUCED PRICE! Yes!

Lagos — NYSC Camp at Imo: N4,369

Lagos — NYSC Camp at Port Harcourt Camp: N5,319

Extras: Luxury bus with AC ❄️, pickup service � and refreshment �

Don't let this offer pass you by o!
Book here asap https://intercity.ng/results/Lagos/NYSC%20Camps/1/2021-07-27

Only 6 seats left!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O.O Ahile Is Dead! NYSC Kogi State Co-ordinator Dies In Accident / 15 Corpers Who Are Happy To Pass Out / Adjusted NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.