Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" (5575 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is our well, we hope to get enough water from here to use in building this house.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Updates

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by ARROBA(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
@Spyder, how much do you think it will cost to roof a 2 story building in Owerri with:

Stone coated roofing sheet

I just need an estimate on the cost of the stone coated roofing sheet, cost of labour and the planks?

What is the best gauge/thickness of the roofing sheet?
Which is the best brand?
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by Happiestman1: 7:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Oga no vex oh.

I’m also building. At roofing stage 3bedroom duplex.

The square meter of the proposed building is 160sm.

Please how much will it cost for wood? And stone coated roofing.

Can u please estimate, based on your professionalism..

Don’t be angry oh. Thanks
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by ak22(m): 7:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
Happiestman1:
Oga no vex oh.

I’m also building. At roofing stage 3bedroom duplex.

The square meter of the proposed building is 160sm.

Please how much will it cost for wood? And stone coated roofing.

Can u please estimate, based on your professionalism..

Don’t be angry oh. Thanks

It depends on your roof design

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
ARROBA:
@Spyder, how much do you think it will cost to roof a 2 story building in Owerri with:

Stone coated roofing sheet

I just need an estimate on the cost of the stone coated roofing sheet, cost of labour and the planks?

What is the best gauge/thickness of the roofing sheet?
Which is the best brand?

I usually work with Wichtech roofing tiles. The cost will depend on your roof size and also roof design.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
ak22:

It depends on your roof design

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 2:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Still cutting into the ground, doing the foundation trenches and the column bases.........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by ARROBA(m): 5:46am On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:

Exactly.

I am after the Labour cost\estimate on average(excluding the roofing sheets) for only roofing woodwork for a 3 bedroom, 3 story building(counting from the ground floor). This Labour cost should be inclusive of placing\installing the roofing sheets on the roofing woodwork.

P.S. I will be using stone coated roofing sheet.
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2019
Many column bases are ready here........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
ARROBA:

I am after the Labour cost\estimate on average(excluding the roofing sheets) for only roofing woodwork for a 3 bedroom, 3 story building(counting from the ground floor). This Labour cost should be inclusive of placing\installing the roofing sheets on the roofing woodwork.

P.S. I will be using stone coated roofing sheet.

I really don't know about the size of this building. But budget about N300,000 for the labor aspect of the work. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2019
More

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2019
Still digging for water, now past brown soil to black.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by ARROBA(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:

I really don't know about the size of this building. But budget about N300,000 for the labor aspect of the work. Thanks.

Thanks spyder880. Someoneone quoted me 1.8 million naira just for the wood work, installation of the roofing sheets and gutter for the attached building photo.
The quote doesn't include the carpentery work for the parapet.

Don't you think the quote is expensive?

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by winta2008: 6:41am On Dec 29, 2019
How many storey is this building? And how many flats will the 20 Million Execute?
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by winta2008: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2019
I have a brother abroad that want to execute such project. Can I see the floor plan or how many pillars will be on this building.

Thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
winta2008:
How many storey is this building? And how many flats will the 20 Million Execute?

3 storey building
All the flats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2019
winta2008:
I have a brother abroad that want to execute such project. Can I see the floor plan or how many pillars will be on this building.

Thanks.

I think you might need to talk with my architect. He has intellectual rights to the floor plans.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2020
We have completed works on the foundation of this house

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Closer......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
mufutau55:

Congrats Oga Spyder. WE are here as usual.
Does that translate to 16 units of 1 bedroom en-suite Flat?
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Hello Sir, we have decided to alter the plan here in this building to be an investment house. A house built to be sold to the general public in units of flats. We shall now move discussions here to another thread and continue the building there.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
We are changing this thread to fit our new purpose for this house. We plan to offer flats here for sale to the general public.

https://www.nairaland.com/5611895/buy-unit-residential-flat-us

All planned updates on this thread will be done in the new thread. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by grafixdon: 2:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
spyder880:
Closer......

Your foundation is very deep compare to mine with just one block buried in the foundation... I hope I won't regret this later

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
grafixdon:

Your foundation is very deep compare to mine with just one block buried in the foundation... I hope I won't regret this later

No you won't. In this area, the recommended depth is a meter. The south east digs deep because of possible erosion.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by grafixdon: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
spyder880:

No you won't. In this area, the recommended depth is a meter. The south east digs deep because of possible erosion.

OH OK. Thank you for this clarification
Re: The Making Of The "Block Of 2 Rooms Self Contained Flats In Enugu" by grafixdon: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
spyder880:

Boss pls I need your help here

https://www.nairaland.com/5718541/costing-4-bedroom-bungalow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing 20 Units 2bedrooms Serviced Apartment In Lekki+2349030188831 / 5 Floors Modern Commercial Plaza For Sale In Abuja / Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan With C Of O(300k, 400k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.