Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? (25036 Views)

Should I Quit Or Continue / Should I resign or continue? / Should I Join Police Or Continue With My Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by Kfed4ril(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
seanblaise:

Am running out of time sir. Am already 26yrs old, by next year I will be 27. An M.Sc may position me for better opportunities in the future.
Please give me practical advice.

Lol
You’re young na.
The only practical advice I can give you is are you going to pay for your M.sc school fees with paper? If not then your best bet is to combine the both. You have to find a way.
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by Success410: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
Fxwarrior:

You didn't worry before you chose the course. Never worried for 5 years you've been on it. Why now?

I believe you can create your own company that will reengineer the human system to live without food or increase human lifespan by 50 additional years.

I promise you that your money and Bill Gate's won't be mates.
The stupid thing Biochemistry students usually say is that they can genetically engineer anything.
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by Zyzman: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cynsee:
LL just go back and do MBBS

Guy time no dey na
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by partnerbizn4(m): 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
CopyKing:
Bro,that Msc Program is not for now,it gulps money like mad.If u do am na financial disaster dey await you.

Keep your job.Use that free time to learn a skill and work as a freelancer,I know it sounds cliche but it's your best bet.If you work your ass out, in a years time your finances will quadruple.

Long story short,for the next one year build other sources of income,after that you go for Masters biko!

Bro for the next one week abeg download and read these books(no chance for excuse,U HAVE THE TIME,except if you are happy with your current financial state!)

RICH DAD POOR DAD
RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON

#MYONECENT

over hyped books
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by Lionhearted: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
Fxwarrior:

MSC earning 30k?

Na lie. angry

Knew of one who is earning 23k as at November ending...
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by Fxwarrior: 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lionhearted:

Knew of one who is earning 23k as at November ending...
j

Which coy?
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by gocare: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2019
urgent vacancy for an assistant pharmacist.
Location is Dutse Alhaji Abuja. Salary is #60-70k. #70k after one month probation. Send or Whatsapp 080 six 77 four three seven 55. Or send CV to jossy21w@yahoo.com
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by yetty4love(f): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2019
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Re: Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? by seanblaise(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
yetty4love:
Welcome to Nikom fried Ponmo business,
The fried Ponmo(purely cow skin)is basically dried for longer shelf period and to prevent contamination.
It double in size after soaking it, for better results soak in hot water with a pinch of salt for about 24-48 hours depending on how crunchy u want,
1200 pcs-30000
600pcs-15000
300pcs-7500
150pcs-4000
30pcs-1000
Location Ilorin Kwara state https:///LRVMnluDmpiCZAdsIVoxQM
Bros we no dey buy kpomo here oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Types Of Bosses In Nigeria's Corporate Outfits / Four Million Nigerians Became Jobless In 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.