Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes (43041 Views)

Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by oshozondii: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, on Tuesday appealed to all the aggrieved members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the state to drop the hatchet and work together in the overall interest of the party.

Fayose, who apologized to all the aggrieved PDP members Ekiti, said the party must be repositioned ahead of future elections in the state.

He spoke at his country home in Afao-Ekiti while addressing party members across the 16 local government areas and 177 wards in the state.

The former governor said: “We are on a mission to repositioning the party because truly we need a new attitude as members of this party. We must tell ourselves the truth that there is nothing to share in failure and we must join hands to achieve something tangible.

” I know some persons are aggrieved and I know we are humans. I apologize to all those that I have offended; let us come together in unity for this our party not to die in this state. That is my priority as a leader.

“I am doing this after one year I left office just to allow the present All Progressives Congress (APC) to display what they have for the people and you can all see for yourselves. I am not here for my selfish interest but just to ensure this party does not fail.”

Fayose, who used the meeting to officially congratulate Senator Biodun Olujimi on her recent emergence as the lawmaker representing Ekiti South senatorial district, noted that she remains the leader of the party in the state.

He added: “Everybody should come back to the party. I am open to reconciliation. If Senator Biodun Olujimi calls you for a meeting tomorrow, go there and listen to her. All of us are leaders, don’t let us factionalize this party. I am congratulating her (Senator Olujimi) and I don’t have any issue with her and I am sorry for what happened in the past.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/12/fayose-to-pdp-members-i-am-sorry-for-my-mistakes/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7506117298

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by rentAcock(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
I really have nothing to add here as politics is not my strongest suit. However I want to give a shout out to MTN dev crew for allowing me test drive their 5G internet. This thing is so fast, I fear it may cause cancer but nonetheless, I'm enjoying it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Valwezzy: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
One of the most outspoken politician i know.

Nice move.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by snowland(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your sins are forgotten....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Peter the rock, my mentor

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by NOC1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Good morning, facing reality is sometimes good.
Humility served in winter is the worst meal a human can eat.
Nature brought him down his knees, fake friends have deserted, real friends who where never allowed to come closer are now his ears, they are now whispering to him like gods of the woods.

Those who shouted Oshoko don’t listen to them, Oshoko you can do it, they are irrelevant, ingrates and opportunist have all absconded, they have realigned before he turned back, they will be a stop valve in his way, and he won’t flow with pressure.

Let them forgive him.

When last did he eat Amala on the streets of Ekiti? Now is the right time to do those things, but he is no where to be found.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Barthley: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Okay let me show you guys the apology letter he sent to PDP

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by lordm(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Y
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by kings09(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
In other news....
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
The words of a true leader!!!

It doesn't matter how many times you fall, never give up, get up and keep moving!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by debossng: 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ok
Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by abraham324: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmmmm, mistake ni mistake ko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Tobimillar1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
You are not irrelevant in ekiti politics.. everything for this life na transient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Feel like crying cry

If PDP have done so well there won't be any way APC and Buhari will smell Aso rock before thinking of inflicting hardship on the poor masses

10 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by obembet(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Politicians

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Confused expired man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Zeinymira(f): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Peter the upcoming actor grin
Peter the rock got smashed by the biggest sledgehammer cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Homers123(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sifia pain

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Authoreety: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by waynejesus: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Accepted

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Keenmind2019(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
Anything politics dey vex me

6 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Ericej: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
FAKE NEWS........ NAIRA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by odave: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Chai, his brain just reset?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Onlyson007(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Na now day break

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by bid4rich(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Fayose, you have tried......... I can relate that when you are in power / position you are blind to some issues / realities but now you can see clearly now.

Buhari also see some things from the outside before he came to power but now he is suddenly blind and confused.

Therefore Fayose, your sins are forgiven.

Peter the Rock

2 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Lincoln275(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hmmmm! I see this man in APC very soon

1 Like

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
lousy full barrel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Babzrockman: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
PDP and apologies are 5&6

8 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by Givenshy: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
When you over rates yourself this is results

4 Likes

Re: Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes by geosuzzy(f): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
Lols....clown ...the drink just clear from him eye after one year, same fayose that was behaving like a deity then ....he even laid hands and anointed his supposed anointed candidate then....politician are senior comedians in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Give An Explanation To This Cartoon Illustration (Picture) / Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.