Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

K1 Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / K1 Visa. (1641 Views)

Enquiries For K1 Visa Interview / Usa K1 Visa / Any One With K1 Visa Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1 Visa. by GHarry: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2010
Dear all,How are u guys doing.pls i would like to inquire d duration for a K1 visa ,cos my fiance visited and she is back in the USA,she even confirmed to me dat she is pregnant.can this hasten the process.house pls help,
Re: K1 Visa. by endmoll(m): 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2010
There is not much you can do to speed up the process,It takes 6 months plus if you do the right thing at first, just make sure that she does the correct thing while filing from the US and also i will advice you to go to this web site http://www.visajourney.com and find out how others have faired in the visa process.I got my visa approved just last week K1 with the help of God and the experience of those that i learn't from on that site am sure you will be glad you did.A stich in time saves time.Take care and feel free to ask questions when ever you want.
Re: K1 Visa. by GHarry: 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
@endmoll,Thanks bro for the info.i will surely visit the site today, all the best in your endeavors, cheers
Re: K1 Visa. by djunior(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
My friend is wedding this December to an American and he asked me the possibility of leaving with her to the US, am not so sure and i do not want to give him wrong info. I want to know what he needs to do to be able to travel with her to the US by January. plz advice is needed.
Re: K1 Visa. by endmoll(m): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
My friend is wedding this December to an American and he asked me the possibility of leaving with her to the US, am not so sure and i do not want to give him wrong info. I want to know what he needs to do to be able to travel with her to the US by January. plz advice is needed

There is no way your friend could go back with her after the wedding,i will ask you to tell your friend to vist or go to this website and make sure that he gets and acquire a good knowledge of how things are done before he makes a mistake of a life time.http://www.visajourney.com/,This will help him do the right thing to get his visa.All the best and if you have any questions you can ask me.
Re: K1 Visa. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
endmoll:

There is not much you can do to speed up the process,It takes 6 months plus if you do the right thing at first, just make sure that she does the correct thing while filing from the US and also i will advice you to go to this web site http://www.visajourney.com and find out how others have faired in the visa process.I got my visa approved just last week K1 with the help of God and the experience of those that i learn't from on that site am sure you will be glad you did.A stich in time saves time.Take care and feel free to ask questions when ever you want.

pop the champagne
Re: K1 Visa. by endmoll(m): 12:59am On Mar 18, 2011
tpiah!:

pop the champagne
Pop champagne for what ??

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery Help! / Get A Shengen,s/a,malaysia,dubai Visas @ An Affordable Fee! / Have I Been Unfairly Treated ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.