Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General (62914 Views)

Food Crisis: Maize, Sorghum Prices Drop As Major Feed Producers Suspend Purchase / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ScotMisile: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Is this really coming from punch??
Wonders shall never end!

This same people that seriously campaigned for him

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Great2017: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Both candidates were terrible.
Buhari was never an option. I will advise that sentiment should be shoved aside.

5 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

If Goodluck Jonathan performed Nigerians would have not seen Buhari as an alternative. All he needed to do what provide world class roads,portable water,24 hour electricity. It is not rocket science, other African countries like Botswana and Namibia are doing it.
And this same Buhari failed woefully, yet he was given a second tenure was GEJ still responsible for that? Nigerians are a perfect example of suffering and smiling. Una go still hear am!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ALPHABASE: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
emmasege:
Easy, omo iya.

I understand your feeling though. No sensible or reasonable person should have voted for a Buhari in the first instance, let alone re-elect him in 2019.
NOBODY VOTED FOR HIM

6 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Thetruthshallse(m): 7:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Some pdp dolt don't get it, do they? So this is coming from punch, let sowore enjoy his Changi dole, how pathetic they are. So with all honesty, can they say Jonathan government by 2014 have not lost it way. The supporters of corruption should shut up for Christ sake. I still stand by the saying, that pdp brought us all here. If 19 was not greater than 26, who is buhari to become a president of this great nation. A word is enough for the wise. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ScotMisile: 7:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Goodluck Jonathan is responsible for Buhari coming to power. Instead of him to provide good governance he allowed free for all looting that almost bankrupted the country.
Dor the very first time a GEJ hater made a point hat got me thinking...
However the case maybe. . An Angel you know is better than the Devil you don't know
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Sanchez01: 7:35am On Dec 11, 2019
This editorial is orgasmic. The despotic tyrant's aides are hovering over this thread like scavengers. I hope they show this to Mamman Daura. Useless humans.

Unfortunately, Punch and SR might be the only two media outfits on this journey. Vintage Press, owned and controlled by Tinubu would never!

10 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by ScotMisile: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2019
The foolishness of the SWesterners!!!!.... They hated GEJ, hated him because they feel Naija belongs to them and the North...Now they have been dissappointed.

They are only complaining because the govt is no longer favoring their family members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Ekpeitut: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2019
One of the following will take place within the next 24 hrs and subsequently the rest may follow;

- DSS invades The Punch newspaper headquarters.
- Soldiers lay blockade on the entrance of punch's headquarters and prevents workers from going in.
- Buhari's spokesmen will come out to say The Punch newspaper is being used by external forces to turn the masses against Buhari and destabilise his government.
- BMO will organise protesters with placards protesting against The Punch and requesting the shutting down of all its newspaper outlets.

Interesting times ahead.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by jasmine1600: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2019
Thumbs up to punch. This administration lacks vision for a better Nigeria. Only interested in weakening the already weak economy.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by anonimi: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
If Goodluck Jonathan performed Nigerians would have not seen Buhari as an alternative. All he needed to do what provide world class roads,portable water,24 hour electricity. It is not rocket science, other African countries like Botswana and Namibia are doing it.

Did you behave as a world class citizen?
Did your local government chairman and councillors perform like they do in world class places?
What of your state governors and assembly men?
Not forgetting the senators and representatives?
Can you get what you did not give?
Keep wailing and whining instead of getting your hands dirty for the work of nation/community building.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586643_img20190907180506979_jpeg225751fcc425bbabeef75d4bb0fdc40c

6 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2019
In a saner clime, his ass would have been impeached. But the legislative arm of the government has been overrun by Northern barbarians and southern sycophants. Nigeria is a sinking ship and the south may never be able to pull out until it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by IkeOnyia: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Mrpojj:

Nigeria was better under Jonathan Let nobody decieve you
Lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Tulsaguy: 7:43am On Dec 11, 2019
Punch gat balls. Thank you for standing for a good course. Buhari shall not succeed.

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by anonimi: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2019
kokomilala:
@anonimi,I totally agree with you. My heart bleeds,because I warned people in 2015 not to cast for him.

I warned and was called names, insulted and abused.
Today I feel vindicated.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10558334_20191113092832_jpeg7237497694fcd92ce246b29e7f936334

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10512073_9975028screenshot201908051754522jpeg6d2c8380650803ee36e511dbdd084658_jpeg334f375ce7fa3b754f306adbeb3991b1

5 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by 001spice: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
punch watch it buhari is coming fo u guys

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Alexaonfleek: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2019
Ekpeitut:
One of the following will take place within the next 24 hrs and subsequently the rest may follow;

- Soldiers lay blockade on the entrance of punch's headquarters and prevents workers from going in.
- Buhari's spokesmen will come out to say The Punch newspaper is being used by external forces to turn the masses against Buhari and destabilise his government.
- BMO will organise protesters with placards protesting against The Punch and requesting the shutting down of all its newspaper outlets.

Interesting times ahead.

I swear
I'm actually scared for them
Or worst still let them not assasinate one of their top staff.

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Ghostlord: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

The same way Buhari is doing it ? angry angry
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by BossKingRex(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

HE IS MY YOUNGER BROTHER!!

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CharlotteFlair: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Blue3k:

Buhari has no reason to stop. He doesn't fear impeachment and APC isn't worried about an electoral defeat. If there's no consequences to these actions he should continue since strong man politics works.
Some have querried your nationality on this forum? Are you truly a Ghanaian?
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by globalresource: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2019
Call him his Name

5 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Blue3k(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Some have querried your nationality on this forum? Are you truly a Ghanaian?

Im not. Why does it matter?

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Alhajimalam: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2019
I pray other media’s will support your motion to these fight of making our democracy stand in our country.

And to all the supporter of these governments, I pray that the tyrant will visit each and every one that has given them power to violate the rule of law.

Nigeria do not belong to only one part of the nation and do not belong to any body father or was inherited. Nigeria it’s for all of us. It’s so painful that the people we voted for are the one acting like this to suffocate the government”the people “ rights and freedom.

We no be zombies.

Most of us are forgetting that these said president said that we should get ready that things are going to get worse as it was before...lol I pity those that benefits from the man and hide the truth one day karma go catch una. All the agency are our body guards and not their slaves .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CharlotteFlair: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
itsme01:
Buhari wants to fvck APC up
Thunder fire APC. Buhari has scattered Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Tumbulum: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
This is a heavy upper cut from punch. This guys must have serious backing to display this level of bravery. I suspect the international community is about to fight Major General Buhari through the use of Nigeria media.
Mind you Buhari was busy rearing his 100 cows when men was busy fighting for democracy and some even gave their lives for it. He played zero part in forming this democracy and then from no where he came back to destroy what he didn't build. God will punish Buhari for his evil against Nigerians.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by chiboyo(m): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
Awol1:
Damn!

What a gut displayed by PUNCH.

History will remember you right for being the first media outfit to stand up against this tyranny and call it by it's name.

I hope Sun, Vanguard, Thisday, Leadership, Premium Times, Channels, AIT, and all media outfit will follow suit.

But as regards Sowore, he is on his own. He's a big fool being punished by Karma. He worked against GEJ for Buhari. Let him enjoy the saviour he heralded.

Now, you would wanna question why I can't get past 2015, it's simple. GEJ ran a government of vision with short, medium and long term visions backed by measurable policies.

I never benefitted from his govt nor do I have anyone who did but Nigeria was moving in the right direction. All indices were pointing positive.

But Sowore chose to amplify little pitfalls and made look gigantic. Let him enjoy.

On another note however, I really wanna understand the God or whatever GEJ is serving...

Dude moved from lecturing to Deputy Governor.

Something happened to the Governor, he became Governor.

Then he became Vice president.

Something happened to the president and he became president.

Now, all those who worked against him have tested a pill of their own..

Atiku
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Dino Melaye
Many of them.

Really, who is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

How could you have missed Sanusi Lamido?

2 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by itsme01: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2019
CharlotteFlair:
Thunder fire APC. Buhari has scattered Nigeria.

oshey!! minister of thunder affiars, pretty miss amadioha..

abegi.. if nigeria scatter for your side then move come this side, for gidi here nothing scatter cant say about southeast
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by CharlotteFlair: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

And buhari, based on track record of Sterling performance was the only person in APC that could do the job bah?

3 Likes

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Tumbulum: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2019
Ekpeitut:

Interesting times ahead.

if they do that, then they are becoming too predictable and again this will draw the attention of the international community and keep putting his regime in a very bad light. This I think will make them not to go against the Punch.
I feel the Punch for displaying this level of bravery has got some serious backing from the ballers in the international community. Remember united States, the UK and so many prominent people has come out to speak against the excesses of this regime. This to me looks like a bait.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Viking007:
cheesy I always start my day with politics. Buhari wan kill people.

Remove that leah sharibu nonsense on your profile undecided
Re: Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General by Ghostlord: 8:02am On Dec 11, 2019
One stupid mod is deleting my post ..as you delete my post ...may God delete all goodness and peace from your life ...stupid mod ...ban me already ..stupid bastard

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Video Of President Tinubu Heading To The Office Today (Photos) / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / Military Base Attacked By Boko Haram In Yobe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.