Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Where To Get Unlimited Data! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Get Unlimited Data! (1800 Views)

Please Guys: Which Unlimited Data Do You Use. / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Airtel Officially Stops The Unlimited Data Package, Check Out New Alternative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Unlimited Data! by Chuukwudi(m): 4:15am On Dec 11, 2019
I want to buy, say one or two hour time slots but unlimited.

I have about 60gb file to download.

Between MTN, Airtel and GLO, Please, which network offers such?

Thank you.
Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by kelvine(m): 4:23am On Dec 11, 2019
If I were you I would spend that money to lodge in a good hotel with free and good WiFi service.

Chuukwudi:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by MiVida(m): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2019
kelvine:
If I were you I would spend that money to lodge in a good hotel with free and good WiFi service.

sense wee nor kii yhu grin

4 Likes

Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by Chuukwudi(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2019
kelvine:

I'll check this out! Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by honsule(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2019
Chuukwudi:

Thank you.

what about Spectranet or Ntel? or u don't have the network in your location?
Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by Alfred234(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2019
Do you really think you can download such large file under two hours? I suggest you get MTN Hynet it's 5k for a week but it's unlimited.
Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by Chuukwudi(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2019
honsule:

what about Spectranet or Ntel? or u don't have the network in your location?

No, I don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by Chuukwudi(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Alfred234:
Do you really think you can download such large file under two hours? I suggest you get MTN Hynet it's 5k for a week but it's unlimited.

With what am seeing here, I think it is too expensive for me! I'm an individual, not a company.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where To Get Unlimited Data! by toluxa1(m): 2:20am On Feb 08, 2020
Alfred234:

MTN Hynet is not truly Unlimited. After 21GB your speed is throttled and you'll basically only be able to browse.

(1) (Reply)

Is Gionee Back ? Gionee M11s And Gionee M11 Specs / Between Redmi Note 8 Pro , Redmi note 9s And Infinix Note 7 pro..i Have 75k / How To Change Name On Truecaller When It Showing Wrong Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.