Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

What Happens If You Start Pounding Your Chest In Front Of A Gorilla? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happens If You Start Pounding Your Chest In Front Of A Gorilla? (2843 Views)

Gorilla Vs Polar Bear / When Alcohol Hits The Right Spot, You Start Reading The Ingredients (Photo) / Check Out Photo Of Hairless Gorilla Looking More Like A Ripped Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happens If You Start Pounding Your Chest In Front Of A Gorilla? by Awaoyelmoni(m): 4:47am On Dec 11, 2019
My buddy did this at a zoo once, when he was separated by the unbreakable glass of the gorilla enclosure. He is an idiot. He was probably 37 years old at the time. He started hopping up and down and pounding his chest. A gorilla quickly closed the distance between him and the glass and pounded his giant ape fist to the glass, creating a loud and echoing sound. Then the gorilla just stood there and stared him down. The glass didn't crack or break, but my friend said he had never been more scared in his life. He quickly walked away with his figurative tail between his legs while trying to catch his breath, wondering how he could have been so stupid.

cc' Conrad Chestnut
Owner at Fire Suppression Company

Re: What Happens If You Start Pounding Your Chest In Front Of A Gorilla? by Hypnotise: 5:11am On Dec 11, 2019
Awaoyelmoni:
My buddy did this at a zoo once, when he was separated by the unbreakable glass of the gorilla enclosure. He is an idiot. He was probably 37 years old at the time. He started hopping up and down and pounding his chest. A gorilla quickly closed the distance between him and the glass and pounded his giant ape fist to the glass, creating a loud and echoing sound. Then the gorilla just stood there and stared him down. The glass didn't crack or break, but my friend said he had never been more scared in his life. He quickly walked away with his figurative tail between his legs while trying to catch his breath, wondering how he could have been so stupid.

cc' Conrad Chestnut
Owner at Fire Suppression Company
Why was your friend scared? Is he not a man?
Re: What Happens If You Start Pounding Your Chest In Front Of A Gorilla? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2019
It's a challenge which means he's dominant. No self respecting silver back will tolerate that. In the wild, your friend would have been trashed to shreds with broken bones or even death.
Alpha Males!

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Boyfriend! / Bros Leave My Something Na! / Meet The Fattest Woman On Earth,presently [photo Included]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.