Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (50071 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by franugo(m): 5:44am On Dec 12, 2019
DownChelsea:
pls fall in love with and marry me. Since you will forgive wife

U obviously have issues with letting go....Chelsea cut ur 50million slip
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Heineken(m): 5:45am On Dec 12, 2019
I don't believe this story....
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Christiana24: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2019
Happyguy201:
all of you idiots giving her advice remember the so called boyfriend is not married to her so there is nothing like asking for forgiveness if you want to cheat as long as your not married go ahead you dont owe anybody an apology but make sure you always use condom to avoid infections like syphilis or aids enjoy your life to the fullest jare.

You will die a sorrowful death! Bascad undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by deltateam: 5:55am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.

Wait. How do people even find it comfortable or sensible to strife in cars.

I think its even where you did it that's even running through his head. It means you can do it in the office, toilet, bush, beach, anywhere.

If it was in the car, it was probably at night. Atleast you had sense not to say you were drunk or raped.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by favour32(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2019
Most men who don't easily forgive cheating girlfriends are men who find it difficult to cheat themselves.
If you know you know.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Kensmile1982(m): 5:58am On Dec 12, 2019
dn't worry every things will be ok do far you have told him the true,if he truly yours he will surely come back to u.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2019
Heineken:
I don't believe this story....

Sense will not kill u jare.......

something that she fabricated just to present to us a make-believe scenario so that people can genuinely contribute with the feeling of speaking to a real cheater and not some hypothetical feeling

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

Abeg to hell with him! Forget him!
They cheat more than girls and we still forgive them but they always find it difficult to forgive women when they cheat.

It because you're making it look like your whole world revolves around him that's why he forming hard. And even if he decides not to come back, leave him. Another better fellow will come. After all he pushed you into it by frustrating the relationship in the first place which made you to seek for help in the wrong hands. Imagin the one that cheated with you, is he not a man? Man this, man that... They are not Worth all the stress. You Better do something good with your life than sit there and be crying over a potential cheat.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I'm going to receive a lot of bashing here but I don't mind as I'm looking for solution. I've been following other related threads on the topic and it seems most men don't forgive women that cheated on them.

I cheated on my man. This happened over a year ago when the relationship was going through a rough patch. Actually I didn't set out to cheat and never planned it.

In fact the person it happened with was a person I was confiding in when I was trying to get solutions to my relationship issues.

This person was my married colleague that I joined to work in his car. I thought I could get mature advice by telling him. I was weak and emotionally down and on one of such days of crying to him it happened in his car.

It happened like 3 more times because I go to work with him and come back with him. But I was overcome with guilt (because he was married and for cheating) that I had to stop. But my mistake was that I didn't cut him off completely.

I remained cordial friends with him since he is a colleague and I stopped joining his car. He also moved to another branch. He called occasionally to try his luck but I never gave in. Somehow my man became suspicious by his calls and one thing led to the other and I had to confess.

My man said he has forgiven but can't get back together again. I have been following other threads with similar topics and I saw that men find it very hard to forgive a woman that once cheated.

In this case I'm truly sorry, I have learnt my lessons and I can never make that kind of mistake again. I don't love the man in question, I never wanted anything from him apart from advice from the onset, I stopped on my own, I only remained friends because he was my colleague. I love my man and will do anything to keep him and win his trust back. I'm not a cheat by nature.

I'm heartbroken and filled with guilt and regret. I can't talk to anyone in my circle for fear of condemnation because I'm wrong in every area.

Please is there any hope for me? How do I go about winning him back? How do I convince him that I truly regret my actions? How do I help him heal?

Your assertion that men don't forgive their partner if she cheats, especially while vulnerable, As in the picture here, is totally untrue.

REAL MEN FORGIVE WHOSOEVER THEY TRUELY LOVE.
If the guy TRUELY loves u he would forgive, and never use it against you.

The mistake some of you ladies make is that you love blindly. If a man cannot forgive your offence, no matter what, while dating; I can bet your marriage with such a one will be hellish; because you're not Angel, and you're prone to mistake, even in marriage.
As per solution, leave the unforgiven man. Forgive yourself. Move on. And true love would come your way.

My girlfriend once cheated on me. She didn't even tell me. We both went to work , and one way or the other , she per chance met one guy who had been asking her out even before i met her. And along the line they had sex. I got home before her and started calling her. She had to rush down. On getting home, we took dinner, and thereafter in the course of going for night shower before bed, we fell into sex mood. And as i careress her underpant, I noticed some unusual wetness. Behold, it was sperm. That gave her out! And she confessed. And I weighed the circumstances. I knew it would take an angel to escape such sex trap. I forgave her. I drove back to the hospital to get some medications to ward off her any infection from the unprotected sex. I got condom too. We still had sex that night. One of the sweetest ever. We continued using CD for like 6 months until viral markers indicated she was safe for unprotected sex. I loved her much and I was not ready to let an occasional mistake rubbish our relationship!

That singular act has made me help many people salvage their relationships through my foundation.

If you're interested , and you want our intervention DM me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by babyfaceafrica: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2019
favour32:
Most men who don't easily forgive cheating girlfriends are men who find it difficult to cheat themselves.
If you know you know.

I agree

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by joyandfaith: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

Any relationship builds on premarital sex will be destroyed by it sooner or later.
Man should never be a close confidant of any woman and vice versa.

close family members especially parents are best confidants during emotional crisis.

in state of confusion and unhappiness, always pour your heart to God if you believe in power of prayer. Phil 4:6,7

if you are truly convinced God's law is the best, you will flee from fornication because our belief influence our action.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
I'm here to bash and I will do so thoroughly. My name is shibaraba and I don't mince words.

Not once, not twice but thrice. Well Peter denied Jesus three times. Your man is not Jesus. And I hope he never forgives you.
How dare you.
I'm feeling his pain as I speak.
As in My personal punna somebody nack am. No be even for better hotel.... For inside car. Abasimikipanyong. Cheating is a process. What lead you to do it once it's sure you'll do it again.
Me advice for you, better continue nacking your colleague and leave your man. For if I was your man, we will keep dating till My wedding day... With another. Turn you to lord of the rings. You go turn maid, cook, driver, anything I want and I still won't marry you. For I will always see you as an okpo. And anytime you come back from an outing na soso sperm I go dey smell around you because e go be me like say you just go lick preeq finish.
No vex... Na my mind I talk. Truth is bitter. This is the truth

As if you men don't do worse. Which personal puns by the way? Have you osid for it? Abeg shift!

Their own sabi pain dem like mad but they cheat more.
Story!
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Heineken(m): 6:10am On Dec 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Sense will not kill u jare.......

something that she fabricated just to present to us a make-believe scenario so that people can genuinely contribute with the feeling of speaking to a real cheater and not some hypothetical feeling
lol � I'm telling you bro. If you read it very meticulously, you go know say na lie... It's not real at all.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Roon9(m): 6:12am On Dec 12, 2019
Keep trying miss.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by babyfaceafrica: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Ornament2003:

Your assertion that men don't forgive their partner if she cheats, especially while vulnerable, As in the picture here, is totally untrue.

The mistake some of you ladies make is that you love blindly. If a man cannot forgive your offence, no matter what, while dating; I can bet your marriage with such a one will be hellish; because you're not Angel, and you're prone to mistake, even in marriage.
As per solution, leave the unforgiven man. Forgive yourself. Move on. And true love would come your way.

My girlfriend once cheated on me. She didn't even tell me. We both went to work , and one way or the other , she per chance met one guy who had been asking her out even before i met her. And along the line they had sex. I got home before her and started calling her. She had to rush down. On getting home, we took dinner, and thereafter in the course of going for night shower before bed, we fell into sex mood. And as i careress her underpant, I noticed some unusual wetness. Behold, it was sperm. That gave her out! And she confessed. And I weighed the circumstances. I knew it would take an angel to escape such sex trap. I forgave her. I drove back to the hospital to get some medications to ward off her any infection from the unprotected sex. I got condom too. We still had sex that night. One of the sweetest ever. We continued using CD for like 6 months until viral markers indicated she was safe for unprotected sex. I loved her much and I was not ready to let an occasional mistake rubbish our relationship!

That singular act has made me help many people salvage their relationships through my foundation.

hope you know many people have standards which they themselves do adhere to,if a man doesn't cheat and a lady does why should he forgive and forget when he himself abhors the act.i tell people forgiving on that has wrong you is easy, forgetting and getting back the trust is very hard.Trust and loyalty are like egg delicate and once broken cannot be mend.i will rather a man comes out boldly to say I have forgiven you but I don't trust you again like the man said ,than he just pretending to forgive but seeking revenge in the future!.You can't be immoral and force people to be moral
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Managerwyz: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2019
Vuv
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by 234GT(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:
I know I deserve all the bashing I'm receiving here and more. But I wonder why it's very difficult for most to believe that I'm actually repentant about the whole thing. I know I really hurt my man which is part of my pain. I can never repeat such action no matter the circumstances with what I've learnt and I believe if I am lucky enough to get a second chance I'll be a much better version of myself and be forever grateful. It happened in the car because I wouldn't have agreed to follow him elsewhere by then it would be premeditated. I rejected every of his attempt to meet him anywhere else. Those were moments of weakness although it cannot be justified.

Stupid female, please free your boyfriend and wait for another man. I can never forgive a cheating lady.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by alexola20(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by cocolacec(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Rajman45:
Women have fish brain... Just a little gentle touch and correct talks, a smart guy can easily get to a broken lady pants.

I believe that with another little rough patch between u and him, will also lead to another shifting of pant by another sharp guy. Make una get sense
Women dont have fish brain.Your mum ,sister and females in your family are women.
Women by nature get carried away by sweet talks and touch but men get carried away by sight .
We need to understand the nature of men and women before calling someone fish brain or whatnot.Not everyone have self control ,men and women are both culprits in this.
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by alexola20(m): 6:17am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Willzkid(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Don't listen to the voice of condemnation.
I see you're very remorseful. Maybe this should draw you closer to God and his son Jesus. In the bigger picture , your sin was against him not the man in question. I'm sure they have forgiven you and that's what matters
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by mimilogs: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

99.99% men don't forgive a cheating partner, forget the lies anybody may tell you.

Cheating is the number one and only sin men find difficult to forgive, especially black men.

And to all the ladies reading this, please note:

Any man that is not your blood relative will smash you if he gets the opportunity, be it your pastor, Imam, or whoever, he will if the opportunity presents itself, so always bear this in mind.

Click on my handle and check my profile for something interesting and thank me later cool
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by motheex: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

My friend shut up.. you will definitely do it again..
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by imran147(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2019
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?

I do wife.
If she cheats I forgive her, that is love.

Ok
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Midas01: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2019
This is some higher level intelligence.
Even in God's eyes, both the boyfriend and gf are guilty of the sin of fornication and God still forgives them so to withhold forgiveness from someone you're committing the same sin with is just......
EngrMarve:
Well I don't do girlfriend, does she need your forgiveness since you are not married to her? You are fornicating with someone's daughter and the dad is forgiving you, why don't you forgive her?

I do wife.
If she cheats I forgive her, that is love.

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Dalby(m): 6:25am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

There is hope for everyone willing to find it. I am glad that like the prodigal son you were able to retrace your steps back and sound truly repentant.

I had a similar situation with my girlfriend, l found out and forgave her. The second time it happened and she confessed a week before we got married gringringrin

Give him some time to heal and continue in touch and being you...
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by deltateam: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Ornament2003:

Liar oshi.
Yahoo boys at it again. Is it not enough that someone took advantage of her. You want to try your luck abi?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
Rajman45:
Women have fish brain... Just a little gentle touch and correct talks, a smart guy can easily get to a broken lady pants.

I believe that with another little rough patch between u and him, will also lead to another shifting of pant by another sharp guy. Make una get sense
Like a broken guy won't easily sleep with a girl that shows concern? He'd do so without any remorse sef
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by bodilong: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2019
my dear, i understand u very well, at least u own up to ur mistake.. If ur guy truly love u e will comes back.. it happened to me as well, my girlfriend cheated n cut her n she was like it happened one time, i let go. but deep down it happend twice n she can't understand why push r to d second time.. But still i got to knw n i forgave her as well because of d love.. Knw one is perfect oo even ur guy too might have cheated on u n u might not knw.. Keep d faith sha
Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by johnwell(m): 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Butterscotch92:

The process of cheating is too long to be a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? by leetech93: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2019
Exactly my point,Op is not sincere with herself, you keep him as a cordial friend, that's impossible, you have to disconnect him totally, that's the first step in getting your man back, no chat, no calls, loose his no, even if he greet yo, you can't answer him, I experience such with my fiancee early this year, things was very difficult,,I couldn't trust her,but now,the trust is coming again because she cut all ties

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gives Erica N1 Million, To Fly Her To Dubai (Video) / How To Make A Girl Call You / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.