Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning (585 Views)

Suspected Thief Found Dead Under Vehicle At Ogun Mechanic Workshop / Lagos Driver ‘Commits Suicide’ At Mechanic Workshop / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by satelliteDISH(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2019
A young man was caught this morning at a mechanic workshop opposite the University of benin main gate at about 6:43am today.

He was caught after he broke into a shop and was trying to carry the shop owner tools and some condemn irons. Something which is not up to ₦4000 on value.

He was tied with a rope and was mercilessly beaten before he was handed over to the police. The workshop owners claimed that so many items have been missing in the workshop over the last few months which made them to arrest one aboki who is still in cell up till now.

Upon interrogation he said that he is from Esan North lga.

Videos are not uploading here. How do I convert the file? My camera record it as 3gp by default.

Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by kolinz01(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2019
Mad oo
Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by bizza45: 7:04am On Dec 11, 2019
they should force him to eat whatever he stole, if na bolt and nut he steal , make e chop am
Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by sarkice(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2019
Na dem I say na dem, abonki for Benin nr wan use ear hear iron ooo

1 Like

Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2019
See him gallas
Is he from Gallas tasaray?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by Homeboiy: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2019
Confusing

Is the thief a mechanic or

He went to steal in a mechanic workshop?
Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 11, 2019
bizza45:
they should force him to eat whatever he stole, if na bolt and nut he steal , make e chop am

Re: A Mechanic Workshop Thief Caught In Benin City This Morning by uboma(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2019
satelliteDISH:
A young man was caught this morning at a mechanic workshop opposite the University of benin main gate at about 6:43am today.

He was caught after he broke into a shop and was trying to carry the shop owner tools and some condemn irons. Something which is not up to ₦4000 on value.

He was tied with a rope and was mercilessly beaten before he was handed over to the police. The workshop owners claimed that so many items have been missing in the workshop over the last few months which made them to arrest one aboki who is still in cell up till now.

Upon interrogation he said that he is from Esan North lga.

Videos are not uploading here. How do I convert the file? My camera record it as 3gp by default.

The workshop owner/manager should drop the charges against the innocent aboki boy.

(1) (Reply)

Hisbah Bursts Same Sex Party In Kano / Nursing Mother Abandons Two Months Old Baby In Onitsha Motor Park (video) / Kidnappers Arrested In Abuja During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.