Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law (30996 Views)

Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians: Respect Rule Of Law For Safety Of Your Lives, Properties / 2023 Election: I Will Respect Rule Of Law If Elected – Peter Obi / Coronavirus: Atiku Asks FG To Pay N10,000 To Each Household, As He Donates N50M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
leke12:
they are making the guy more popular, and he needs it for his presidential ambition. No matter what he will be released one day, govt would have paint the guy black before the arrest. Now people have started to his him as a freedom fighter and face of democracy.

Sowore isn't getting popular pls. Maybe in ur eyes he's getting popular, but in the eyes of eastern Nigeria, he's reaping the wonders of his labour.

Only a confused man sees sowore as a freedom fighter or face of democracy pls.

And most importantly, Sowore has nothing to do with presidency or any election
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by CaptainMeks: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
SO MANY NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS. THE SAME UK AND USA WHO ARE SERIOUSLY REGULATING AND MONITORING EVERYONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND WHO DO NOT CONDONE FREE SPEECH IN THE AREAS OF HATE SPEECHES AND THE LIKES SO THERE WOULD BE NO BREAK DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THEIR COUNTRIES ARE THE ONES TELLING YOU TO ALLOW IT IN NIGERIA JUST SO THEY CAN ALWAYS HAVE A TOOL THEY CAN EXPLOIT WHEN THEY WANT TO CREATE ANARCHY AND A BREAK DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN NIGERIA.

A SIMPLE RESEARCH INTO THESE COUNTRIES WOULD REVEAL THEY ARE TOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO SO CALLED FREE SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

JUST LIKE IDI AMIN SAID IS WHAT THEY DO

"THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT I CANNOT GUARANTEE FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kuginzi:

Are u also good?
Yes
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
jozee8:

My brother the thing just tire me
I was in Kano state some weeks back and one guy I was buying something from was telling me that if Buhari should finish the second tenure, he must go for the third
I was like shocked
What I just did in order to avoid stories that touch was ' if that is how God wants it '
And he was like you don't like Buhari that much and I said who am I to question God's will grin
Wisdom is profitable to direct my people!
Yes oh, wisdom is very profitable.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by webngnews: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
Good
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by golddeejay(m): 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2019
Some Nigerians will use every bad thing UK and others have done since time immemorial to justify what is going on here now, yet they ignore every good policy and development they have achieved.

Always trying to emulate the bad and ignore the good...to justify their ethnicity and bias.

Not long ago, some people were using China as a case study to gag us on social but neglect their harsh laws against corrupt politicians.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
Can't you see you are the fool here?
There is a reason Buhari sent his kids to the UK to study, the only place he trusts his health and that of his children,
What protest can you hold in Nigeria and won't be faced with live bullets,
Does that happen in the UK?
I hope you don't have brothers and sisters in Nigerian universities? You know how youths like to protest 'aluta tinz' hopefully their rights to demand change would be respected.

The joke is on you

CaptainMeks:
SO MANY NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS. THE SAME UK AND USA WHO ARE SERIOUSLY REGULATING AND MONITORING EVERYONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND WHO DO NOT CONDONE FREE SPEECH IN THE AREAS OF HATE SPEECHES AND THE LIKES SO THERE WOULD BE NO BREAK DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN THEIR COUNTRIES ARE THE ONES TELLING YOU TO ALLOW IT IN NIGERIA JUST SO THEY CAN ALWAYS HAVE A TOOL THEY CAN EXPLOIT WHEN THEY WANT TO CREATE ANARCHY AND A BREAK DOWN OF LAW AND ORDER IN NIGERIA.

A SIMPLE RESEARCH INTO THESE COUNTRIES WOULD REVEAL THEY ARE TOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO SO CALLED FREE SPEECH ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

JUST LIKE IDI AMIN SAID IS WHAT THEY DO

"THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH BUT I CANNOT GUARANTEE FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH"
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by CaptainMeks: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Can't you see you are the fool here?
There is a reason Buhari sent his kids to the UK to study, the only place he trusts his health and that of his children,
What protest can you hold in Nigeria and won't be faced with live bullets,
Does that happen in the UK?
I hope you don't have brothers and sisters in Nigerian universities? You know how youths like to protest 'aluta tinz' hopefully their rights to demand change would be respected.

The joke is on you

YOU ARE A CONFIRMED FOOL FOR THIS
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Kuginzi: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
ABCthingx:
Yes
Hmm!! I can see. For castigating others by looking for their faults by all means while leaving yours concealed, it means you are bad.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by tevinsolt: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
tevinsolt:

You've shared your worthless opinion, the universe is better off without your negative thoughts.

But what you have espoused is nothing short of what to expect from a mentally ill individual with a confused upbringing that needs a toxic "fatherly figure" to compensate for his tumultuous life.

Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by fk001(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
tevinsolt:

You've shared your worthless opinion now move along, nothing short of what to expect from a mentally ill individual with a confused upbringing that tightly clings to an external source of "father figure" to compensate for his tumultuous life.

Wail on, who cares wail till eternity that doesn't stop General Buhari from being your President.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ABCthingx: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hmm!! I can see. For castigating others by looking for their faults by all means while leaving yours concealed, it means you are bad.
conceal what? You asked if I was good, And I said yes or do you expect me to lie? If I'm not good won't I be an hypocrite for criticizing another person?
Someone please help me out here.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by tevinsolt: 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2019
fk001:

Wail on, who cares wail till eternity that doesn't stop General Buhari from being your President.

You can kiss my black ass for all I care.... I don't live in that s#!t-hole. But you on the other hand I know you enjoy the misery though. So wallow and bask in your abject backwardness headed by your lifeless fatherly figure you local pos.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by fk001(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
tevinsolt:

You can kiss my black ass for all I care.... I don't live in that s#!t-hole. But you on the other hand I know you enjoy the misery though. So wallow and bask in your abject backwardness headed by your lifeless fatherly figure you local pos.

Yea we love him that way, just stay wherever you are and stop poke nosing in our affairs.

God bless the General
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by tevinsolt: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
fk001:

Yea we love him that way, just stay wherever you are and stop poke nosing in our affairs.

God bless the General

If you like.... sacrifice 20 cows everyday to show your love and worship for your lifeless god, but trust that he won't save you from what's coming. Foreign born Nigerians will eventually come and lord over you lot, since that damn sun won't allow y'all to think well. Afterall capable hands would have to get some $Hit done in that $hit-hole.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by executive12: 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
The British government needs to ban the bigot Buhari from his usual medical tourism to the UK.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by dederocs(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2019
Tell them at the back again, seems they are power drunk...
Respect for the rule of law and free and responsible speech are fundamental for #democracy."

These people should not allow British government start hitting Nigeria with sanctions, well I know it will be sanctions targeted on movement of government officials...
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by tonididdy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
akdjr:
If the UK actually respect the rule of law, they should return all artifact they stole from Benin Kingdom. They have been using the artifact to make money for ages now and no international body be it EU, UN, G7 or whatever has ever seen it fit to call them to return what they forcefully took away from us.
.. And you were there when they took this your "imaginary artifacts"?

PS: I am a bini man but this is the least of our problems. How does an artifact restore the rule of law? How does returned artifacts eradicate poverty?
Abeg bros, first priorities first.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by executive12: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2019
olutop:

So it was Theresa May that officiated our wedding shey, try and take away hatred from your heart or else you will never be at peace with anyone....Something of 1914 that all of them in that era are already underground, all is well.

Mr lover boy. I guess you are at peace with everyone, including those flouting Nigeria's laws.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by executive12: 12:04am On Dec 12, 2019
CaptainMeks:
This is Nigeria! Uk should mind their business. If threats to national security are made by an individual to the UK government or to the Queen would they not have such a person locked up unapologetically?

All they can do is talk. Nigeria remains independent.

Yeah right. "Nigeria remains independent". Yet your President and his family are always dashing to the UK for medical treatment.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by CaptainMeks: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2019
executive12:

Yeah right. "Nigeria remains independent". Yet your President and his family are always dashing to the UK for medical treatment.

Yeah right. "Uk remains independent". Yet their PM and citizens are always dashing to Nigeria for trade deals and tourism benefits.

Do you see how silly you sound?
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Siscooh: 12:44am On Dec 12, 2019
Good
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by ShattaBandles: 6:49am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Lamanii22(f): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2019
obidark:

wtf....??
are you trying to give us a headache....

who bothered to read all this gibberish....

Swears... That shii was too long... Fuckery shii
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Barzinime(m): 8:41am On Dec 12, 2019
Guess you are still a slave on the inside no matter where you are
Trump called your country a shithole & you are helping him propagate his gospel...emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Trump promotes America & bullshit the rest of the world, but the slave that you are won't allow you think on how you can make your country great again.
Anywhere you are in this world you are still a black monkey to them
tevinsolt:

If you like.... sacrifice 20 cows everyday to show your love and worship for your lifeless god, but trust that he won't save you from what's coming. Foreign born Nigerians will eventually come and lord over you lot, since that damn sun won't allow y'all to think well. Afterall capable hands would have to get some $Hit done in that $hit-hole.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Psoul(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2019
ghettokid1:

He/she still dey, but he/she is too ashamed to come out and speak

He has not seen something yet and he is hiding already.
I beliv he may have even created another moniker that he may be using to condemn the actions of his master.
He is really disappointed with his Major General Master
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by tevinsolt: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Barzinime:
Guess you are still a slave on the inside no matter where you are
Trump called your country a shithole & you are helping him propagate his gospel...emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Trump promotes America & bullshit the rest of the world, but the slave that you are won't allow you think on how you can make your country great again.
Anywhere you are in this world you are still a black monkey to them

A slave that lives better than you. A slave that's likely to become an elected American official meaning he is actually able to command influence on the world stage, not that dumb local tribal play you revel in.

It is no news to you and the world that Africa like Trump said is a crapshoot. Just that no one would say it, just so that they won't hurt some feelings (just like yours).

A bit of history for you.... Some slaves were sold off by African kings and some captured by Europeans and were taken to a new world. The same continues to play out even now, but you're too dumb to figure it out

And you know slaves actually fought and paid with so much blood to get what they now have ...... [s]what so many of you would die to have to have[/s].... erm sorry I meant ass-kiss for, cos you know, most of you are docile won't actually do Jack even if you're government starts a dump on y'all.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
PrecisionFx:

30k BMC members turn against him
grin
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by akdjr(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2019
I doubt if truly you're from Benin.
tonididdy:
.. And you were there when they took this your "imaginary artifacts"?

PS: I am a bini man but this is the least of our problems. How does an artifact restore the rule of law? How does returned artifacts eradicate poverty?
Abeg bros, first priorities first.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by Kuginzi: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2019
ABCthingx:
conceal what? You asked if I was good, And I said yes or do you expect me to lie? If I'm not good won't I be an hypocrite for criticizing another person?
Someone please help me out here.
You cannot asses yourself a good person, let others (i.e those close to u) do.
One of the qualities of a bad person is; his criticism is always based on either religious, tribe or on ethnic difference.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by orisa37: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2019
Supported.
Re: Sowore’s Detention: UK Government Asks FG To Respect Rule Of Law by meccuno: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Major General Mohammed Buhari deceived Nigerians he was a reformed democrat. Majority of voters including the BMC crew were not born during his tyrannical reign in the 80's. A leopard does not change his spots.
He deceived those that were tribal and myopic. He didn't deceive me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Handle Betrayers – Tinubu / Nigerian Army Frees 42 Detained Boko Haram Suspects / See The Task APC Gave Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.