Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) (46685 Views)

Burglars Forced To Drink The Alcohol They Stole From A Store (Video, Photos) / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / 3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by arodavoo(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2019
Omo!!.. This babe done take time study them for this store, for her to know where they keep their money

December is here, check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Ginaz(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2019
Some girls are pro when it comes to stealing .
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Macadamemmy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2019
Dis one nah real hand robber ooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Timileyin1234(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
Read info below
It’s not a must to speak Yoruba
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Babaalajo(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2019
How they want to catch this woman with CCTV showing only her back,even the one that shows faces self they never catch them........hope she's caught sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Coldie(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
That's pure foolishness. What is #500k doing there at the customers section.

They would say she used jazz. Thank God for d CCTV

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2019
Are you really ready to find her?If your answer is yes then place a bounty of N100,000 on her as a reward for whoever gives information that leads to her arrest.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by toffyz(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2019
k
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Na wa o... shocked
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
Galaticos444:
That's why I pity guys dat takes prostitute to their house 4 daybreak,most of dose gals ar arm robbers and dey can easily kill u wen dey see u ar very rich
Rubbish, i pick up prostitutes all the time. None of them ever stole from me, they are even Very Afraid of me killing them.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by vaca1: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:
What they are born to do.

By there cap, you shall know them

onye ohi
slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by CaptainMitch: 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2019
Her face is posted on twitter this person is just a copy and paste blogger
dominique:
She must be a regular in that shop for her to know exactly where money is kept. The camera didn't capture her face, hope she's caught soon
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:

onye ohi

Aren't you stupid?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by HowDareU: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2019
Some property owners think CCTV is about buying and installing only. No, it is more than that. It needs 24 hours monitoring that is: it needs constant monitoring, analysis and evaluation. Due to the limited space of the hard drive, old videos are deleted, while new ones are reviewed. We install CCTV, fire alarm, burglary alarm, acces control and electric fencing. www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bukkielee(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Aren't you stupid?
I Just caught one thief oooo. Come and see oooo
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
You can post this CCTV footage 1 million times It is not Enough evidence to catch her, without her face clearly showing. Even if her face is showing if it isn't clear, forget it. she can still deny it wasn't her

Just move on! learn your lessons. the cash is Gone, That is if the cash is up to 500k as claimed.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:
I Just caught one thief oooo. Come and see oooo

Stale!!! Not one bit funny

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bukkielee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
OdefaGirl:

Stale!!! Not one bit funny
Oya, e don do na. Fine girl like you want to fight.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:

onye ohi

is stupidity part of your culture?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bukkielee(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

is stupidity part of your culture?
I don't understand English. Please translate in German
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by centilad(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2019
Shibaraba:
Having CCTV without instant monitoring is not effective.
I tell you. Cos most Nigerians don't know

1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by barinedan(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2019
She wants to meet up with christmas demands.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:

onye ohi

This one is just foolish

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Surulereman(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2019
Careless shop owner. You don't dump cash anyhow in your shop.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
bukkielee:
Oya, e don do na. Fine girl like you want to fight.

No... I don't. Don't do that again, it's not healthy.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by realstars: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2019
Christmas' ahead.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Incandescent(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2019
I pray she gets caught
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by bukkielee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2019
OdefaGirl:

No... I don't. Don't do that again, it's not healthy.
I would not anymore ma

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2019
lacemose:
Man cries out as woman who entered their store with the guise of purchasing an item took N500k from their shop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKcIHN-8Yak

Dumb CCTV
Dumb shop owner
Dumb man crying for help
Dumb people thinking this thief could be caught.
Dumb money safe.
How do they think this thief would be caught with the dane camera showing her back.
The shop owner must be so dumb with the one-directional CCTV.
I HATE SLOWPOKES WHO MAKE THEMSELVES AVAILABLE FOR CRIMINALS TO BE EXPLOITED.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2019
Stealing , that's bad now

You need for to meet your needs, come and stake on our sure game, and win big

Tested and trusted, no chance of LOSSING

Help your stupid family members first.... idiotic hungry Buharist
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Fairview1: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2019
This is terrible.

Honestly, I don't used to believe that ladies shoplift until one day when I met one along my way to the market, where she was being mobbed by some angry youths.

She was beat to pulp that very day cos she was caught stealing from a grocery store. If not that the RRS policemen on a patrol came to her rescue in the guise of arresting her, she would have been burned to ashes.

You guys should watch it. This is festival period and people eyes dey red! Some people are always tempted to do what they couldn't have done ordinarily, all because of meeting up with the trends.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Stealing N500k From A Store (Video) by Jefe1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2019
How could you keep such a huge money recklessly, I guess she doesn’t need it and the person that does has made away with it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / Two Homosexuals Escape Lynching In Enugu (photo) / See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.