Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi (1027 Views)

Engagement: "Mind Your Business" - Actress Temi Otedola Tells Daniel On Twitter / “thank God I Didn’t Abort You,” Mom Tells Comedian Brodashaggi / Dancer Curses Comedian Brodashaggi For Not Reposting His Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by mattjunior(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Comedian Brodashaggi is now the son-in-law of billionaire Femi Otedola, after he commented on a viral video in which her ‘angel daughter’ DJ Cuppy appears to kiss the comedian.

“My son-in-law”, Femi Otedola commented, obviously jokingly, amidst the thousands of retweets and comments the video has generated.

In her own post of the video, DJ Cuppy tantalisingly wrote: "Dreams do come through, breaking her comment with a kissing emoji and then adding : congrats to Brodashaggi."

Brodashaggi, real name Samuel Perry, must have been in a dreamworld for landing a kiss with Cuppy as the video shows him collapsing afterwards.

He wrote: “FINALLY, I kissed Dj Coppied (Sic)”.

On Brodashaggi’s Instagram account, the post had garnered in less than 24 hours over 700,000 views. It is also trending on You Tube, with over 300,000 views on Wednesday morning.

This viral video has also ignited the dreams of many other Nigerian who also wished on Twitter to kiss DJ Cuppy.

Watch full video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AoBvHjAj64

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/you-are-now-my-son-in-law-otedola-tells.html

Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by mattjunior(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by ruththeprincess(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2019
Brodashaggi finally kissed his crush grin grin grin
Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by ghettokid1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2019
Audio in-law
Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by ojun50(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2019
Internet husbandary
Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by Muhammad2468(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
oya hit lie
Re: You Are Now My Son-in-law - Otedola Tells Comedian Brodashaggi by itspzpics(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Actress Eve Esin Shows Off Her Newly Built House, Dedicates It To Her Late Mum / #bbnaija2020: Nengi Admits Ozo Is Handsome As She Flaunts Her ‘asset’ For Him / Actress Angela Okorie Surprises Her Colleague On Her Birthday(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.